Snoqualmie, WA 98065 Map · Phone number

About KLM Photography

Hey you found us! We know you're checking out a lot of photographers and hey you should! KLM specializes in wedding photography, creating art for you and your home. If you are looking for more and do not want your average cookie cutter photographer then perhaps we would make a good match! We create a unique boutique experience for you. If you like a little drama, glam, modern, urban flare in your wedding images, that is what KLM does. Striving to create something different for everyone. Take a look you'll see:)

(360) 929-0738

wedding photographers indianapolis klmphotography1
klmphotography indianapolis wedding photographer01 28
klmphotographychicagoweddingphotos 2
KLM Photography
indinapolis state house wedding photography klmpho
klmphotographyseattleweddingphotos
indianapolis wedding photographer klm photography3
klmphotography indianapolis wedding photographer01 23
klmphotography net02 16
KLM Photography
indianapolis wedding photographer klm photography
klmphotographychadcrystal 316
artisticweddingphotos2
a15435610551d525 1384811573704 wedding photographers indianapolis klmphotograph

10 Reviews for KLM Photography

Tareva · Married on 08/05/2017

Keri was amazing!!!! She is an amazing photographer and a joy to work with. From our first consultation to our wedding she took great care of us and made sure all our photos came out great. I could not have asked for a better photographer. She responded to all our emails and calls, had great suggestions for poses, and was really easy to work with. If you want photos engagement photos or wedding photos that really capture your love and emotions then you'll hire Keri!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Angela · Married on 01/07/2017

Keri is AMAZING!!! She has gone above and beyond to help me make my wedding special. The packages were great to choose from and really reasonably priced. Her images are fantastic! She even had one of our photos featured in the photography magazine Shutter! I can't speak highly enough of her. She is easy to schedule with, makes the shoot fun, and has super high standards for her printers so your images look gorgeous.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Crystal · Married on 05/17/2014

I just shared our wedding photos with our families and the comment I have received from almost everyone is "Wow, she captured your day perfectly"! If you are looking for a fun, relaxing environment, with an energetic, happy, and artistic photographer, call KLM! One of the most important vendors in my mind was the photographer, because this is one way to capture the best and fastest day of your life, and I am so glad I found someone who listened so well, got the shots I wanted and then some!

She provides fast turnaround on photo development, she does some creative touch-ups to a few photos, and captures the day as it happens (which was at the top of our photographer requirements)!

I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend KLM photography for your wedding photos (and any other photography needs)!

Sent on 06/23/2014

KLM Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Snoqualmie, 98065 See on map