5 Reviews for Leisure Limousine

Richard was our driver and we had such a nice experience with him. He was punctual and so eager to help with anything he could while driving around looking for photo ops for our formals!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Mike was my driver and he was very professional, friendly, and helpful. The limo was beautiful and appeared new. It was stocked with water bottles and champagne. It was raining the day of my wedding and he was prepared with a huge umbrella and coordinated getting each of us in and out of the car without getting wet. He showed up on time and he was flexible with our destination afterwards for pictures. While we had pictures taken he was on his game. He popped the champagne and retrieved the glasses from the limo so we could have the traditional "toasting" picture. Also, while I was in the limo alone waiting for my father to get me so we could enter the church I was extremely nervous. He popped his head in the door and started talking to me about our honeymoon destination. I appreciated the distraction!! He is a true professional and I was very pleased with the level of service.

Profile Picture Talia, 7/23/10, 5 Reviews

SUV
Shuttle
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have had the pleasure of working with Leisure Limousine a few times this summer. I really enjoy working with this limousine company. Jeff, the owner, and all of the drivers are super nice and have really good customer service skills. They are team players and so easy to work with! The limousines are really nice and I recommend this limousine company to all my clients in need of transportation.

113 Schoolhouse Lane, Portsmouth, RI 02871   See On Map