Leechburg Florist Co.

Leechburg, PA View map

Shakeria L. Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful and simple

Working with this florist they made everything so simple for me a person who knows nothing about flowers. She was able to pick out the perfect flowers to fit my wedding them just from my description. On my wedding day the flowers were AMAZING. My cascade bouquet was a major hit and made my pictures even more beautiful. The price was excellent and didn’t break the bank . Definitely money well spent. Would use them again in a heartbeat.
  • W
    Wendy Married on 08/01/2015
    Leechburg Floral did a fabulous job on my wedding flowers! Clarissa, the florist, has an eye for design! My vision was simply bright, cheerful, and yellow arrangements! She listened closely to what I hoped for and gave a lot of guidance and suggestions. The end result was beautiful short and tall arrangements. The alter flowers were simply stunning, too. I compared numerous florist in the area, and Leechburg was the most helpful and most affordable.
    Heather Married on 05/31/2014
    Leechburg did an amazing job with our flowers!! I found them by randomly searching online, and I am so glad I did. All of the flowers were just gorgeous. My bouquet was PERFECT! it was everything I was trying to describe to them. They worked with us to stay within our price point and they were very reasonably priced. In my opinion, you get such an amazing value for your flowers, they look as if you spent a fortune on them. They worked with me when I continually added to my order as the date got closer (pins for the grandmothers, adding my grandmothers broach to my bouquet, etc) The only downfall was that they were over an hour drive from my house, but it was totally worth it!!! I highly recommend using them for your wedding flowers, you will be so pleased with the results!

Real Weddings

• Krista & Jordan
    9 photos · 06/30/2018

141 Market St Leechburg, 15656

Mon-Fri: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Location of (Leechburg Florist Co.)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding