1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup

LDM Beauty Group 6
LDM Beauty Group 7

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I had the privilege of working with Lindsay M. for makeup and Lauren for hair, these girls are amazing!! I was pretty hesitant at first, because I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and I was planning the wedding from out of state. Lindsay went out of her way to accommodate a trial for me, and I instantly knew she was the perfect fit. She read my style almost immediately and truly did an amazing job. I have blue eyes, and the way that she did my makeup really made them pop - so many people commented on my eyes on the night of the wedding! My makeup stayed on all night and I never had to worry about it. Not only did she do a great job with the makeup, she was fun to work with and has this really chill, calming vibe throughout the chaos before a wedding.
    Due to somewhat of a last minute change of plans (about a month before the wedding), I was in need of someone to style my hair for the wedding. LDM stepped right up and really came through! Lauren and I talked on the phone and via email, but we weren't able to do a trial with the short notice since I lived out of state. On the day of the wedding, she was also super fun to work with! I have fine hair and knew that the style I was going for would be difficult to accomplish, but she made it happen beyond my expectations. She did the same for both my mom and my sister! The ceremony was on a rooftop terrace and the wind was pretty serious - my hair stayed put through it all, and it didn't look "hard" or unnatural. Impressive for sure!! All three of us were so happy with our hair and makeup, these girls are wonderful, talented, and I highly recommend LDM Beauty.!!

LDM Beauty Group 8
    LDM Beauty Group 9
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/28/2018

A+++++ makeup by Lindsay

I was referred to Lindsey by a "friend of a friend" and oh my am I glad I went with LDM. The process of getting the makeup artist was seamless. Lindsey truly made an effort to get to know me and the desired look I was going for. And most importantly, she executed it all perfectly. My trial was great, and it doesn't hurt the LDM gives you ALL the information you ever need to know about the process. With them being in the wedding industry and seeing it all the time, that was very appreciated as a naive clueless bride. The makeup look was not only exactly what I hoped for, it also lasted ALL night long (even thru smashed cake in the face and dancing sweat). Lindsey travelled from Tampa to Longboat Key for my party of 7 girls and was also highly professional, patient and kind to everyone. Truly couldn't have asked for anymore.

LDM Beauty Group 10

LDM Beauty Group FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Andy Martin Photography
    Andy Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is an amazing artist! Lindsay will make you look AMAZING on your wedding day. And she is fast too! I have worked with Lindsay a lot. She is a true artist!

• Courtney Wahl Photography
    Courtney Wahl Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lindsay many times. She is an amazing makeup artist. I was honored to have her even do my makeup on my wedding day. It turned out absolutly perfect! She knew what would look perfect on me, even with just a few ideas of what I liked. I trust her totally and you can't find a better makeup artist!

• Winsor Event Studio
    Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

Lindsay is such a talented professional. My most recent wedding with her was amazing; the bride looked stunning, her mother was gorgeous, and the sister/MOH was beautiful as well. These were ladies who hardly ever wore makeup and they looked like hollywood starlets!! And the makeup STAYED that way all night! I was thrilled with how amazing Lindsay made everyone look, and I cannot wait to work with her again. She kept everyone on time (which is HUGE in my line of work) and gave me a fabulous finished product. I will refer her time and time again! :)

• 1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Suite B Tampa, Florida, FL 33602 See on map