1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup

LDM Beauty Group 6
LDM Beauty Group 7

Christina · Married on 02/02/2019

Laura is wonderful!

LDM got me out of a serious jam for my wedding. I had 2 terrible trials with a Michelle Renee makeup artist, and then I got stood up at the trial for an independent makeup artist I found on Instagram. Luckily, Lindsay was there to help me out! She responded immediately to my request on her website. At that point it was less than two weeks from my wedding day. She scheduled a trial with Laura for that weekend, and It. Was. Amazing! Laura is fantastic. My other two trials made my pores look terrible! My skin looked like orange peel! But Laura gave me gorgeous skin and fabulous eye makeup. She listened and respected all of my requests, but knew when to gently push me in a better direction. Her trial makeup lasted me 10 hours on Gasparilla! And the makeup on the wedding day felt great and didn't budge! I never felt like I was wearing a mask; I just felt like I looked my best. My mom and mother-in-law also had their makeup done by Laura. They LOVED their results. Laura and Lindsay were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. If I ever need my makeup done professionally again, I will absolutely be calling Laura.

Elisa · Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommend!!

LDM Beauty Group was such a pleasure to work with! The LDM artists are beyond professional but also make you feel like you are just hanging out with your friends. Lindsay and Lauren were incredible to spend the morning of my wedding with. The level of skill is outstanding - I was able to describe what I wanted and it was executed perfectly. The feeling of being able to sit in their chairs and be totally confident that you will feel like your most beautiful self when you stand up is priceless! I highly recommend LDM Beauty Group to all brides and anyone looking for professional make up application and hair styling.

LDM Beauty Group FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Andy Martin Photography
    Andy Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is an amazing artist! Lindsay will make you look AMAZING on your wedding day. And she is fast too! I have worked with Lindsay a lot. She is a true artist!

• Courtney Wahl Photography
    Courtney Wahl Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lindsay many times. She is an amazing makeup artist. I was honored to have her even do my makeup on my wedding day. It turned out absolutly perfect! She knew what would look perfect on me, even with just a few ideas of what I liked. I trust her totally and you can't find a better makeup artist!

• Winsor Event Studio
    Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

Lindsay is such a talented professional. My most recent wedding with her was amazing; the bride looked stunning, her mother was gorgeous, and the sister/MOH was beautiful as well. These were ladies who hardly ever wore makeup and they looked like hollywood starlets!! And the makeup STAYED that way all night! I was thrilled with how amazing Lindsay made everyone look, and I cannot wait to work with her again. She kept everyone on time (which is HUGE in my line of work) and gave me a fabulous finished product. I will refer her time and time again! :)

• 1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Suite B Tampa, Florida, 33602 See on map