1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About LDM Beauty Group

LDM Beauty Group is a makeup business in Tampa, Florida. Their team has 41 years of combined experience in the beauty industry. They specialize in cosmetics for special occasions, like your wedding day. They have worked with many different skin tones and types to find beautiful complementary colors. They can perform your wedding beauty services at their salon or can come to your venue, hotel, or home.

LDM Beauty Group carries various brands of make such as MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and more. Their products can accommodate different skin allergies and sensitivities. They have different packages and services to meet your wedding makeup needs. They can also apply makeup for the bridal party or family members including flower girls. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party and family makeup
  • Natural makeup

Videos 1 vídeo

85 Reviews for LDM Beauty Group

• Alexis

Alexis Ferguson · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Booking LDM Beauty Group is a Must!

I had such an incredible experience with Laura and Nicole of LDM Beauty Group! Not only did they make me feel absolutely gorgeous, their positivity and sweetness helped calm my many butterflies I had that afternoon! After several hair and makeup trials gone wrong with other beauty vendors, I am so thankful that I was connected with LDM Beauty Group who made me feel like the best version of me - upgraded! Every bride deserves a LDM Beauty Group experience!! I felt so confident on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Christina R · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing makeup and hair services for my wedding day!!!

Lindsay did an amazing job for my bridal makeup, for my bridesmaids and also for my mother. Lindsay is very professional and was very flexible when booking my trial and all the details for the big day! I planned my wedding from California and had no issues with calling and emailing Lindsay with all of my questions. I had a few slight changes for the day of (from my trial) and she did an amazing job! Her energy is contagious and was such a great addition to our day of wedding prep! My makeup stayed perfect all night even though a few happy tears throughout the night. My bridesmaids all loved their makeup and each wore a different color dress and Lindsay made sure each one matched back to their look! Nicole did an amazing job on all our hair styles as well. I purchased a halo extension and she did amazing job with curling and hiding it throughout my hair. My long curls lasted the entire night and a ceremony on the beach as well. She did 5 updos for my bridal party and they all loved them. The updos included trendy braids and romantic buns which all held up during the beach ceremony as well. I would definitely recommend these girls as they made me feel so beautiful on my big day and were very professional in makeup application and hair styling!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Ware · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!

I was incredibly lucky to have Lindsay and Nicole for my wedding weekend! Their talent for makeup was evident, and my bridal party was thrilled with their looks on wedding day. I especially appreciate their patience and for working with me during stressful moments. I even made last minute changes to my hair and makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with how I looked on my wedding day. I highly recommend Lindsay and her team for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LDM Beauty Group FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 90
    $ 70
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Andy Martin Photography Wedding Photographers

Lindsay is an amazing artist! Lindsay will make you look AMAZING on your wedding day. And she is fast too! I have worked with Lindsay a lot. She is a true artist!

• Courtney Wahl Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Lindsay many times. She is an amazing makeup artist. I was honored to have her even do my makeup on my wedding day. It turned out absolutly perfect! She knew what would look perfect on me, even with just a few ideas of what I liked. I trust her totally and you can't find a better makeup artist!

• Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

Lindsay is such a talented professional. My most recent wedding with her was amazing; the bride looked stunning, her mother was gorgeous, and the sister/MOH was beautiful as well. These were ladies who hardly ever wore makeup and they looked like hollywood starlets!! And the makeup STAYED that way all night! I was thrilled with how amazing Lindsay made everyone look, and I cannot wait to work with her again. She kept everyone on time (which is HUGE in my line of work) and gave me a fabulous finished product. I will refer her time and time again! :)

• 1617 N Franklin St Suite B, Suite B Tampa, Florida, 33602 See on map
    Location of (LDM Beauty Group)