2607 W Azeele St., Tampa, FL 33609 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About You Glow Spray Tan

At You Glow, we provide the ULTIMATE custom spray tan while keeping the look and health of
your skin our number one priority. We specialize in hiding wrinkles, acne, varicose veins, and
cellulite through our superior spray tanning techniques using organic and natural based solutions that are among the best in the world. Our solutions boast ingredients such as ginseng and rosemary and is Aloe-Vera enriched, has anti-aging botanicals, vitamin E and antioxidants.

At You Glow it's simple, we are just like you (smart that is, not vain). We know beautifully
bronzed skin gets noticed and it makes us look and feel our best. If you want your tan to look
natural...with no harsh chemicals, orange color or lingering smells; we are the PERFECT fit. If
you have high standards...and demand perfect color, flawless application, and consistent
results, you are our FAVORITE customer.

In today's society, a perfectly bronzed body is the ultimate accessory. A custom spray tan
gives you a thinner, younger appearance and provides a healthy glow. You Glow Custom Spray Tan Studio would like to help you achieve your best look possible.

Enjoy your gorgeous glow!

Follow You Glow Spray Tan on

wedding wire
KatieWeddingPic

14 Reviews for You Glow Spray Tan

Lyndsey · Married on 01/08/2016

They did my spray tan before my wedding and did an outstanding job!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lindsay · Married on 11/08/2014

You Glow Spray Tan is the only place to go to get your wedding tan! I absolutely love all of the girls that work there and trust Tara completely. Tara knows exactly what to do for your tan for any event you may have. I am so happy I went to You Glow and loved everything about my tan :)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2013

I had a great experience at You Glow with my first spray tan ever! I was a little worried because I had never had a spray tan, and it was the week of my wedding, but the staff at You Glow is knowledgeable and professional. I left feeling beautiful and the tan looked great on my wedding day! The tan lasted for over a week and I had a wonderful tan on my honeymoon! I would highly recommend You Glow- I was very impressed!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Award

You Glow Spray Tan FAQ

• What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 33.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Discounts

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• You Glow Spray Tan 1
    3 Sessions
    Our 3 Session package is normally $135. Brides, take advantage of 3 Sessions for $125.Sessions Do Not Expire.Perfect for Engagement Photos, Luncheons, Showers, Bachelorette Parties and the Wedding of course!!!
  • You Glow Spray Tan 2
    Student Discount
    see website and pricing for discounts

• Paper Players
    Paper Players Wedding Invitations

Tara makes it easy to look healthy without going out in the sun! She will come to you, or your group.

• Occasions Weddings and Events, LLC
    Occasions Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

We love to send our brides to Tara at Tan Envy! Not only do they come back glowing with love, they are boasting a beautiful tan. She is reliable and will make anyone feel completely comfortable.

• 2607 W Azeele St. Tampa, FL, 33609 See on map
    Custom Spray Tans with Technicians; By Appointment Only Customized VersaPRO: Tuesday - Friday 10:00am to 9:00pm Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm Sunday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
    Location of (You Glow Spray Tan)