You Glow Spray Tan Reviews

14 | Tampa, FL

14 Reviews for You Glow Spray Tan

Lyndsey · Married on 01/08/2016

They did my spray tan before my wedding and did an outstanding job!

Lindsay · Married on 11/08/2014

You Glow Spray Tan is the only place to go to get your wedding tan! I absolutely love all of the girls that work there and trust Tara completely. Tara knows exactly what to do for your tan for any event you may have. I am so happy I went to You Glow and loved everything about my tan :)

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2013

I had a great experience at You Glow with my first spray tan ever! I was a little worried because I had never had a spray tan, and it was the week of my wedding, but the staff at You Glow is knowledgeable and professional. I left feeling beautiful and the tan looked great on my wedding day! The tan lasted for over a week and I had a wonderful tan on my honeymoon! I would highly recommend You Glow- I was very impressed!!

• Monica

Monica · Married on 02/24/2013

I never had a spray tan, plus the horror stories of ending up looking orange made me pause when it came to thinking this was an option for my wedding day. But, my wedding was in Feb and I knew I needed a bit of color. After doing a lot of research I landed with You Glow and I never looked back.

Tara did a fabulous job on my spray tan. I went with their wedding packages that included 3 sessions. I wanted to give them a test run and see how it would look before the big day. Tara walked me through it and made me feel at ease and made me look fabulous! I was hooked – I could not wait to do it again before my wedding. Even my Maid of honor jumped in and booked her session for the wedding and we both had a healthy looking glow that day (and many days later). I will be using them more often in the near future.

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2012

Tara is the best spray tanner! I am a pretty pale person and looked super tan for my wedding! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• F

Sonya · Married on 03/31/2012

Tara did a fabulous job on my spray tan before my wedding! She used her artistic judgement to determine the perfect tan for myself. I am pretty pale, and she made me the tan look very natural. I definitely would recommend her to anyone. Just a few tips, if you want to do a trial session, book it at least 3 weeks prior to the wedding. I didn't know this and called 2 weeks before, so I didn't get to do a trial session. Also, trust Tara's judgement! I tried to go a little darker and she was very honest and said she would not recommend it. I listened to her advice and am so glad that I did. The tan looked lots darker the next day. Overall I had a great experience and have already booked my next appointing to go back!

Nannette · Married on 03/31/2012

Tara at You Glow was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She did custom spray tans for myself and four other bridesmaids and they looked fabulous. Her scheduling is very convenient and we were all able to come in together. She is very professional and knowledgeable about spray tans and I would highly recommend her services!

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2011

Tara and her staff are absolutely amazing! I had myself and my bridal party airbrush tanned at You Glow a couple of days before my wedding. She is extremely nice and professional and walks you through each step of the process. The studio is so clean and beautifully decorated....and it is very conveniently located in South Tampa. Plus they have adorable bikinis for purchase!! I love You Glow!!!

Meggie · Married on 08/20/2011

I LOVE You Glow Spray Tan! As part of my bridesmaid's gifts, You Glow allowed me to book a group session for a great deal so we all could get a safe, clean, and beautiful glow for my wedding. I was SOOOO happy to look naturally tan for my wedding and my honeymoon! Not to mention, no fear of it rubbing off on my white dress! You Glow was flexible with our schedule (everyting runs behind before the wedding) and let us enjoy the experience with wine and desserts! It was a fun night and I felt even more gorgeous the day of my wedding. Thank you Tara!

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

The 'You Glow' salon made my bridesmaid party so wonderful! We were pampered and given exceptional personal care. The salon was (and is always) beautiful and so inviting. Tara and her team are so friendly and accomadating. The special hand made treats, completely personalized with my wedding date and colors were so special and lovely surprise! Every encounter at the salon is more that of girlfriend's getting together than a professional one, which I truly enjoy and would recommend to anyone!

Amina · Married on 12/05/2010

Tara is a pro! I wanted my tan lines filled in prior to my wedding and Tara did a great job. I was worried that a spray tan would result in my having a dark body and bright face (yikes!), but that was not the case at all. Tara is an artist and makes sure the color blends perfectly. Not only did the result look very natural, but my skin had a nice glow for almost a week afterwards! I just saw my wedding pictures and there are no visible tan lines! Thanks, Tara!!

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2010

I was a little hesitant about getting a spray tan for the first time just before my wedding. But I am so glad that I did! Tara was fantastic to work with and put all my fears (streaking, looking orange, etc.) at ease after our first consultation. Everyone commented on how great my skin looked and how I had that bridal "glow". Little did they know, I had some serious help all thanks to Tara!! I would highly recommend her services to anyone that wants to look and feel great on your wedding day! Thanks for everything Tara!

Katie · Married on 12/11/2010

Tara is so great at what she does-my tan looked awesome and completely natural. I was really pleased with how it looked in pictures. Would definitely reccomend (and have!).

Very pleasant experience. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and seems to always have the best interest of the client at heart. Not something I can afford to do on a regular basis, but great for special occasions.