LDM Beauty Group Reviews

LDM Beauty Group 6
LDM Beauty Group 7

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I had the privilege of working with Lindsay M. for makeup and Lauren for hair, these girls are amazing!! I was pretty hesitant at first, because I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and I was planning the wedding from out of state. Lindsay went out of her way to accommodate a trial for me, and I instantly knew she was the perfect fit. She read my style almost immediately and truly did an amazing job. I have blue eyes, and the way that she did my makeup really made them pop - so many people commented on my eyes on the night of the wedding! My makeup stayed on all night and I never had to worry about it. Not only did she do a great job with the makeup, she was fun to work with and has this really chill, calming vibe throughout the chaos before a wedding.
    Due to somewhat of a last minute change of plans (about a month before the wedding), I was in need of someone to style my hair for the wedding. LDM stepped right up and really came through! Lauren and I talked on the phone and via email, but we weren't able to do a trial with the short notice since I lived out of state. On the day of the wedding, she was also super fun to work with! I have fine hair and knew that the style I was going for would be difficult to accomplish, but she made it happen beyond my expectations. She did the same for both my mom and my sister! The ceremony was on a rooftop terrace and the wind was pretty serious - my hair stayed put through it all, and it didn't look "hard" or unnatural. Impressive for sure!! All three of us were so happy with our hair and makeup, these girls are wonderful, talented, and I highly recommend LDM Beauty.!!

LDM Beauty Group 8
    LDM Beauty Group 9
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/28/2018

A+++++ makeup by Lindsay

I was referred to Lindsey by a "friend of a friend" and oh my am I glad I went with LDM. The process of getting the makeup artist was seamless. Lindsey truly made an effort to get to know me and the desired look I was going for. And most importantly, she executed it all perfectly. My trial was great, and it doesn't hurt the LDM gives you ALL the information you ever need to know about the process. With them being in the wedding industry and seeing it all the time, that was very appreciated as a naive clueless bride. The makeup look was not only exactly what I hoped for, it also lasted ALL night long (even thru smashed cake in the face and dancing sweat). Lindsey travelled from Tampa to Longboat Key for my party of 7 girls and was also highly professional, patient and kind to everyone. Truly couldn't have asked for anymore.

LDM Beauty Group 10

Patricia · Married on 06/01/2018

I made the right choice with this company! From the first contact with Lindsey Johnson to the trial with Lindsay Yarbrough. I was made feel like I was talking to friends, these girls are so sweet, professional and really want the best for you. They were accommodating to me changing my mind on lashes/airbrush/how many etc. The trial was fun but I basically changed everything about it for the wedding, I would recommend a trial to meet the artist and get to know what you want yourself. A good artist will change with what you need/want and Lindsay did just that, I was so happy on the day!! Thank you again!

LDM Beauty Group 11
    LDM Beauty Group 12

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

Lindsay and her team did an unbelievable job with our wedding party's hair and makeup!!! It is rare at a wedding that everyone loves how their hair and makeup turns out and all 11 of my bridesmaids (+flower girl) were raving about how amazing they looked and felt! I am SO grateful we found Lindsay after a few trials with other companies, I felt discouraged. Lindsay made me look natural and beautiful on the best day of my life. I HIGHLY recommend Lindsay Does Makeup!!

LDM Beauty Group 13
    LDM Beauty Group 14
    LDM Beauty Group 15

Kaitlen · Married on 03/03/2018

Lindsay is AMAZING!! She did my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding on 3/24/18. By far the best makeup artist I have ever encountered. She did my best friends wedding and then a few years later she was the first vendor I booked! She is the best of the best and there is no one better out there! Makeup is flawless!!! -Kaitlen Mullis (Bouchard)

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Seriously.. Lindsay was hands down the best vendor I could have ever chosen as a part of my already fantastic team!

A part of me was CRUSHED when she left for the day because I felt like she was a part of my family! Her studio was fantastic for the trial and she challenged me to go outside of my comfort zone. The day of my wedding she arrived on time and ready to go! She executed everyone's make up flawlessly! I highly recommend getting the VIP Bride package as she stays with you and touches you up before you walk down the aisle and before pictures!

Lindsay- I cannot thank you enough for making me feel beautiful, challenged, empowered and confident! You are the absolute best at what you do and I hope that if there is ever a special occasion where I need professional make up done, I will be reaching back out to you! You are one in a million!

• User5089545 · 1+ year ago

I had Nicole for my makeup trial, and she was very friendly and helpful! She did a great job on my trial that I booked her before I left! I can't wait for my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I think you're the first to review even prior to your wedding day!! LOL! I can't wait to see pics- Nicole is fabulous! :)

Happy wedding planning,
    Lindsay

Caycee · Married on 01/14/2017

Lindsay is not only a very talented makeup artist, she also has a great personality (which is an important quality on wedding morning!), and she is extremely professional. I would highly recommend Lindsay to anyone in search of makeup services!

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Lindsay is such an incredible makeup artist. She is professional, fun, and so gifted at her craft. Lindsay did the makeup for my bridal party. I was so impressed at how everyone looked - so classic and beautiful! I absolutely loved my makeup for the wedding and Lindsay listened to my vision and completely brought it to life. I definitely recommend her services to any bride out there who wants to look incredible on her wedding day!

Jenn · Married on 10/15/2016

Sorry to all the other lovely people I worked with, but Lindsay was my favorite vendor of the day. She's got so much personality and she help bring levity and fun to a day that should be all about that, but can sometime become a little nerve-wracking. Remember ladies, you will spend a lot of time with your makeup artist on your big day, make sure its someone who is not only talented, but a pleasure to be around.

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I was all set to get married at the Omni Amelia Island, until Hurricane Matthew forced us to evacuate the entire wedding to the Omni Orlando. Three days before the wedding I was left without anyone to do my hair and make-up. That's when Lindsay stepped in and found two amazing ladies to do six people's hair and make up. The women she sent were amazing and professional and a joy to spend my wedding morning with. Lindsay made it so easy (even though I am sure it took a lot of work on her part) to find two ladies to come to the resort, in the middle of a hurricane, last minute, to do our hair and make up. I am so grateful that Lindsay was able to help!

Kasey · Married on 05/21/2016

Lindsay did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner and my wedding, and she was amazing! She listened to what I wanted and made me look glamorous, but still look like myself, which is what exactly what I asked for! She arrived early and made sure everyone's makeup was perfect before the ceremony began. I definitely recommend Lindsay's service, you won't regret your decision!

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

We hired Lindsay Does Makeup for our engagement shoot & wedding - she is absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she super easy to work with but she does a fantastic job. Lindsay was so great on the wedding day, she arrived early and was there for touch-ups after our ceremony. Aside from being super talented, she is so calming and fun! I will most certainly be using Lindsay for any future make-up needs and 100% recommend her services to everyone - You will not regret hiring Lindsay!

Sent on 05/10/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! You're wedding was so fun, I didn't need to calm anyone! Congrats on your marriage and I do hope to see you in my chair again soon!

Stacey · Married on 03/19/2016

Nicole did the make up for my wedding. She did myself, my 4 bridesmaids and my mother and did a wonderful job! She showed up early and was all set up and ready to start by the time my bridal party arrived. Thank You Lindsay does Make up for making us beautiful on my wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 03/12/2016

Lindsay was such a great person to work with. She is so good at what she does and listened to what made me feel comfortable and what I was looking for. On the day of my wedding I felt so beautiful thanks to her :)

Chad · Married on 02/27/2016

Lindsay Does Makeup was an outstanding choice for our girls in the wedding party. After researching a number of makeup artists and narrowing down a few to meet with, Lindsay Does Makeup really listened to our vision and was genuinely excited to share in the day with us! Her excitement, honestly, was what sold us on choosing to work with her for our big day. From the beginning, she were easy to communicate with, shared ideas, and helped to bring our very specific vision to reality. During the prep time, when Nicole was helping with makeup, our hired hair stylist had forgotten a few items. Nicole was quick to let her borrow whatever was needed to ensure our girls were picture perfect. The love that Lindsay Does Makeup and her entire team put into their work and preparation really shined. Thank you for going above and beyond, Lindsay Does Makeup!

Sent on 03/14/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thanks Chad for trusting us on your big day! You were a pleasure to work will as well! Congrats!!!

Nicole · Married on 02/19/2016

I wish there was more than 5 stars because that is how much I LOVED my experience. Lindsay Does Makeup was one of the BEST decisions I chose for my wedding on February 19, 2016!

When I was in need of a make up artist, Lindsay responded quickly with excited response - as professional as the owner and as personable as if we had already been friends for years. I knew through our emails of greeting and connecting for a trial that Lindsay would be a wonderful makeup artist. Let me tell you, our time with each other was such a pleasure and joy!

Lindsay Yarbrough is one of the most genuine, sweetest, down to earth person I've ever meet; especially, with a beautiful sense of humor. From the trial to wedding day, she made me feel so welcomed and comfortable to share my life adventure stories and trust her with my face. Each and every moment, Lindsay let me know what was going on as makeup was applied, advised nicely to "turn right a little...close your eyes...look left...put head up" and stopped to ask my opinion and feeling of the makeup. Also, wisely wrote down notes on the trial run to refer back on wedding day to make sure the makeup was placed properly, while stopping at different points to ask again my opinion and stamp of approval.

After getting up from the makeup chair on wedding day, I looked so beautiful and so on point! You know what though? What I did not know fully until looking back at the photos is how absolutely, glowingly, breathtakingly gorgeous I looked thanks to the work of Lindsay Does Makeup.

STOP your search for another artist.
    CONNECT with Lindsay Does Makeup!
    JOY will be experienced through this choice.
    HAPPINESS greater than you can imagine will be seen in the mirror.
    THANKFULNESS will be spoken as you too look back at pictures because you made the perfect choice.

- Nicole A., Plant City, FL

Sent on 03/25/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy that you had a great experience on your wedding day!! Congrats!!

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Lindsay ! She is absolutely talented and a true artist. If you are looking for a make up artist for any occasion I would only recommend Lindsay. Lindsay not only is professional and precise she also is a pleasure to be around. She took such good care of me and my bridal party every step of the way ! Thank you so much for being apart of our big day :)

Lyndsey · Married on 01/08/2016

Nicole Stefansic was my makeup artist for my wedding and she did an amazing job. She did a great job on my makeup and everyone in the bridal party was extremely pleased. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I'm so happy everything worked out and you and your gals were all happy! I hope you'll send me some pics when you get them back!! :) Congrats- may you have a lifetime of married happiness! :)

Kathryn · Married on 12/29/2015

Lindsay is amazing! I did a lot of research on makeup specialists while planning my destination wedding, and I did two trial runs while I was in Florida. I let her know that my skin is really sensitive and she was able to use a special line of makeup that did not irritate my skin. The makeup was so light and comfortable that I felt like I could sleep in it. She was a gem on our wedding day, made everyone in my bridal party at ease, and they were all very happy with their makeup. It was important to me to find someone who could enhance but not overkill with makeup. I could not have been happier with Lindsay, everyone looked very glamorous but not made up with too much mascara, blush, and overpowering lipstick. If your looking for someone who is very talented at working with the brush, and brings out the natural beauty, hire Lindsay. She has a fabulous personality too, very down to earth and fun.

Sent on 02/28/2016

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful experience!! You were a wonderful bride as well! :) Congrats on your wedding and may you have many years of happiness!! Holler if you ever want to come get your makeup done again! You are welcome in my chair anytime!

Lindsay was amazing! I felt beautiful for my special day! She listened to what I asked of her and accommodated accordingly. She was very chipper and a lot of fun to work woth! I would definitely recommend and use Lindsay again!

Sent on 12/22/2015

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for me!! I'm so glad that you were happy with my services and that I was 'chipper'!! I love that word! All the best to you in your new adventure at a married couple!
  • I

Ina · Married on 06/06/2015

I was able to meet with Lindsay and Nicole the week of the wedding for my trial. Nicole was my makeup artist and she did an amazing job. My mom, sister and sister in law also booked Nicole for the day of the wedding makeup. She did anything to make me comfortable and all of us looked so stunning. She is a perfectionist so you know your winged liner will be on point. I am so happy we chose Lindsay does makeup & Nicole as the makeup artist for my special day. She was more than the makeup artist. She was helpful in any way she could be and we were all so happy to have her be a part of the day.

Sent on 06/25/2015

LDM Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your super review of Nicole! I'm so happy that you had such a great experience with us!

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

Lindsay did an amazing job! She is a truly talented makeup artist. She made each of my bridesmaids and myself look great for the wedding. Our makeup looked dramatic and natural at the same time and everyone loved it. She even touched up our makeup after the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Lindsay and her team!

Kailey · Married on 05/09/2015

Lindsay of Lindsay Does Makeup provided her fabulous makeup services for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. I am very happy that I was able to visit her studio for a trial run, even though I was planning my wedding from out of town. I am not much of a makeup person on a day-to-day basis, and so I didn't have much of a vision or the lingo to describe what I liked. I knew that I did not want to look overly done-up, and part of what had drawn me to Lindsay was how natural the brides in her portfolio looked. During the trial Lindsay was helpful and patient and we settled on a wedding-day look that would enhance my features and look great in the wedding photographs, while also maintaining a more natural and understated look that was true to my personality.

On the wedding day, Lindsay arrived right on time and was a pleasure to have around as me and the bridal party were getting ready. She was incredibly personable and accommodating of the diversity of skin tones and personal styles of the party. She budgeted enough time that we never had to feel rushed and made sure we stayed on track with our timeline for the day.

I am so glad I was able to work with Lindsay for my wedding makeup, and I would highly recommend her services to other brides, party goers, etc. who are looking for somebody to help them look their best.