Lakewood, Denver, CO 80226 Map · Phone number

About LBC Design

CUSTOM INVITES FOR YOUR MODERN WEDDING

Using your personal wedding style we design invitations that share your excitement, style, and love with guests before they arrive on your wedding day.

Your invitation experience should be as stress-free as possible. I will guide you through the wedding stationery process. You'll get only the cards you need to communicate with your guests and the perfect special touches you want, and I help you navigate the different cards, timeline, wording and etiquette situations related to your wedding.

Without knowing more about your exact invitation needs an exact price isn't possible. However, the most common packages start at…

• $875 for flat printed invitations for 100 sets
  • $1250 for foil printed invites for 100 sets (think silver, gold, rose gold or white on navy or back cards)

These packages include the invitation, information card, rsvp card + envelope and the envelope for the invitation suite with return address printing. Popular add-ons are belly bands, calligraphy, and guest address printing.

Additional Offerings
Your vision includes a cohesive look for every detail on the day of your wedding. Here are a few more items we can design to match your wedding style:

Save the Dates
Bar Signs, etc.
Napkins
Do Not Disturb Hangtags

What's Next
Ready to talk about your invites? Contact me to set up your invitation consultation at weddinginvites@lbcdesignco.com!

Thanks,

Fireworks! July 4th Wedding Invitation Suite: raised printing
wild pastel floral boho wedding invite 51 209169 1558715649

24 Reviews for LBC Design

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Carina was an absolute joy to work with. She listened to my ideas about the design and create a beautiful invitation suite. After completing that she created a welcome sign, a bar sign, and place settings that perfectly matched the invitations. She was very prompt with email and communication and always had quick answers to all of my questions. I can't say enough good things about this company!

Sent on 07/05/2018

LBC Design's reply:

Brittany, your words are so kind! I had a great time designing your invitations and wedding day stationery. I'm excited for you and Zach as you put the finishing touches on the vision for your Colorado wedding celebration. Cheers!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/24/2018

If I could give Carina more than 5 stars I would. She not only created amazing invites, thank yous, and programs for us, but she was flexible when we changed our minds and was incredible with a very limited time we gave her when making decisions. We could not have done it without her and I am so thankful we went with IBC Designs.

Sent on 03/26/2018

LBC Design's reply:

I had such a good time working with you. Thanks for taking a few minutes to share your feedback. Congratulations and cheers to you both!

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

We were pretty picky about our simple, elegant invitations. Simple is really difficult, but Carina knocked it out of the park! She worked with us extensively to get the calligraphy juuuuust right, and it was so stunning. Our guests were floored when they received the invitations, and some even said they were too pretty to open. We couldn't be more thrilled with the work Carina did for us. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/27/2017

LBC Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 875

• Candy+Co. Events, LLC
    Candy+Co. Events, LLC Wedding Planners

LBC Design Co. provides flawless products for our clients. She fuses her sense of modern style with the client's wishes and creates everything from Seating Charts to Table numbers, Invitations to Signage - and that's just for the wedding business! Imagine what she can do when she creates new personalized stationary for you that would make you stand out with your own clients!!

• Event Accomplished
    Event Accomplished Wedding Planners

I enjoyed working with Carina on a recent wedding. She works quickly and listens to what her clients want, coming up with beautiful solutions that help tie together the whole look. I would definitely work with Carina again in the future.

• Studio DBI
    Studio DBI Wedding Florists

Carina does amazing work! Not only is she a creative genius but her quality is superb.

• Lakewood Denver, CO, 80226 See on map