LBC Design

Lakewood, Denver, CO 80226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About LBC Design

LBC Design Co designs custom stationery for weddings and events from Denver, Colorado. I create thoughtful invitations based on the personal style for your modern wedding.

I will be your guide through the wedding stationery process. I want your invitation experience to be as stress-free as possible. I do more than design your invites. I help you navigate the different types of cards you might need, the timeline, wording and etiquette situations related to your wedding stationery.

Without knowing more about your exact invitation needs and material choices I cannot give you an exact price. However, the most common packages start at…

• $875 for flat printed invitations for 100 sets
  • $1250 for foil printed invites for 100 sets (think silver, gold, rose gold or white on navy or back cards)
  • These packages include the invitation, an information card, rsvp + envelope and an envelope for the invitation suite.
  • The most popular add-ons are belly bands, calligraphy, and guest address printing.

Products Offered
I want everything at your wedding to compliment your style and all the wedding decor you so carefully selected. Here are a few more items I love to design to personalize for your wedding:

• Save the Dates
  • Welcome Signs
  • Bar Signs, etc.
  • Napkins
  • Do Not Disturb Hangtags

Contact me to set up your invitation consultation!

Thanks,

Fireworks! July 4th Wedding Invitation Suite: raised printing

24 Reviews for LBC Design

• Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/24/2018

If I could give Carina more than 5 stars I would. She not only created amazing invites, thank yous, and programs for us, but she was flexible when we changed our minds and was incredible with a very limited time we gave her when making decisions. We could not have done it without her and I am so thankful we went with IBC Designs.

Sent on 03/26/2018

LBC Design's reply:

I had such a good time working with you. Thanks for taking a few minutes to share your feedback. Congratulations and cheers to you both!

Alicia · Married on 03/18/2017

We were pretty picky about our simple, elegant invitations. Simple is really difficult, but Carina knocked it out of the park! She worked with us extensively to get the calligraphy juuuuust right, and it was so stunning. Our guests were floored when they received the invitations, and some even said they were too pretty to open. We couldn't be more thrilled with the work Carina did for us. Can't recommend her enough!

LBC Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 875

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LBC Design 1
    50% off Save the Dates

50% off Save the Dates when you book your custom Wedding Invitation design. A $90 value for 100 Save the Dates.

50% Invitation deposit required by December 31, 2018, to qualify for half off Save the Dates.

• Candy+Co. Events, LLC
    Candy+Co. Events, LLC Wedding Planners

LBC Design Co. provides flawless products for our clients. She fuses her sense of modern style with the client's wishes and creates everything from Seating Charts to Table numbers, Invitations to Signage - and that's just for the wedding business! Imagine what she can do when she creates new personalized stationary for you that would make you stand out with your own clients!!

• Event Accomplished
    Event Accomplished Wedding Planners

I enjoyed working with Carina on a recent wedding. She works quickly and listens to what her clients want, coming up with beautiful solutions that help tie together the whole look. I would definitely work with Carina again in the future.

• Studio DBI
    Studio DBI Wedding Florists

Carina does amazing work! Not only is she a creative genius but her quality is superb.

• Lakewood Denver, Colorado, CO 80226 See on map
    571-483-8931 (Phone number)
    By appointment only Monday-Friday 10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday by special request