1813 Lakeshore Circle, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Unique Custom Products

Unique Custom Products specializes in custom Wood and Acrylic invitations. Our products can be cut into any size and shape. Your artwork can be engraved or printed in full color onto the wood or acrylic. All pricing is based on the size and the quantity ordered. We have made invitations for thousands of events and ship to anywhere in the USA or internationally. Our products are made in Fort Collins, Colorado. Most orders ship in 10 to 15 business days once payment has been received and the design proof approved. We look forward to working with you!

Follow Unique Custom Products on

a57013010963f9e2 UCPcard Cherry

2 Reviews for Unique Custom Products

• Wyntria

Wyntria · Married on 04/26/2014

I ordered acrylic invitations for my wedding. I was very determined to do something totally different for my invitations; something memorable and a keepsake. This company provided me with every bit of it. Nichele was a great person to work with; she made sure everything was to my liking and satisfaction. It was most definitely worth the price. Everything was sent in a decent time. My guest loved my invitations and said they had never seen such a thing. I wish more and more people knew about this, because it is very different and unique. THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR AN EXTRAVAGANT EVENT. NICE WORK!!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Unique Custom Products's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Wyntria! You were a pleasure to work with yourself. :) We're so glad the invitations were a hit!

4.2
      3.0

I had custom bookmarks and picture frames designed as favors for my wedding. They were very quick and responsive and were willing to do every custom suggestion I had. They turned out great. I loved the idea of being able to use local beetle kill pine in my Colorado destination wedding. The only issue I had was I ordered a product through a website that indicated one price and when I was given my final proof and quote it indicated a significantly greater cost. The reason being that website was outdated by years! They were willing to compromise with me but it was still significantly more expensive than I originally had anticipated it would be.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Unique Custom Products's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jandee! You're correct that our outdated website is a problem, and it's something that we're working on. :) We're so glad to hear that you loved the wooden favors though. We appreciate the nice review!

Unique Custom Products Pricing

Unique Custom Products Price Rates

Unique Custom Products FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 60