LaWoods Wedding & Events, LLC

P.O. Box 640, Piqua, OH 45356 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About LaWoods Wedding & Events, LLC

We are a five star event planning company offering day of coordination, event design, vendor referrals and more. We are family owned and would like to remain small to meet the needs of our clients and provide that personal touch our clients expect. LaWoods Wedding & Events is focused on providing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

Michelle has over twenty years in customer service. She has a college degree in paralegal science, and is certified with the New York Institute of Art and Design in the wedding and event planning industry. She has been planning weddings on a professional level since 2014. Michelle is known for her organization, creativity, multi-tasking, and customer satisfaction.

Meet Justian, Michelle's husband and support for LaWoods Wedding & Events, LLC. Justian has over twenty years in customer service, he does most of the back ground work for LaWoods Wedding & Events and will assist with day of coordination when available. He has been assisting with weddings on a professional level since 2014. Justian is known for excellent customer service, multi-tasking, troubleshooting and solutions.

Follow LaWoods Wedding & Events, LLC on

3 Reviews for LaWoods Wedding & Events, LLC

Marci · Married on 11/11/2017

We recently worked with Michelle and I really don't know what we would have done without her for our wedding. During the planning process, my mom recommended we have an event planner, and being from the industry, I thought I had everything handled. During a planning meeting with Michelle, we realized how much there was that needed to be taken care of that I hadn't even thought of (Who will light the candles before the reception? Who is going to help my vendors when they need assistance during set up? Where do I even start with a timeline for my day of?) and Michelle handled all of these small details that my husband and I had never even thought of. She even went out of her comfort zone and helped us out with the music during our ceremony and it was fantastic. Michelle showed up for our rehearsal and helped us walk through the Processional order and kept our rowdy bridal party in line. As far as I know, there were no issues or hiccups during our big day, and I don't think I could say that had we not had Michelle. Thank you for all your hard work! You made our day perfect!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

She started out just decorating and then ended up doing way more! The most helpful thing she did was to make a day of timeline that really helped keep things on track. The decorations she and her husband put up were great! Made the day smoother!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Michelle worked as a day of coordinator for my wedding on 8/4/18. She is very responsive and her relaxed attitude helped me relax more about the day of my wedding. She had completed a timeline for myself and all my vendors which I found helpful. She also helped me with a last minute issue I was stressed about the day of. The only suggestion I would make is maybe being a little more assertive with the rehearsal. A few times I felt like I was rallying everyone up and talking through ideas myself. After the wedding was over, she followed up with me to make sure everything went perfect and even provided me with some tip sheets to help with changing my last name (which I thought was very thoughtful). The day of everything went perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about the day of my wedding.

Sent on 09/04/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 50.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• P.O. Box 640 Piqua, Ohio, 45356 See on map
    We do not operate on traditional business hours, we are by appointment only. Please use our online calendar to reserve your appointment.