Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About BlackTie+Lace

BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their style is to believe anything is achievable, and they work hard to deliver the most romantic, exciting, and memorable weddings. Holding a couple’s hand every step of the way, they truly enjoy the experience of communicating with a couple, receiving their input, and making their dreams a reality.

With services extending to the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning’s team is able to provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for civil, destination, cultural, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Their services are able to provide the full package of big and small details, including:

• Event design
Bridal bouquet
Bridal bouquet

36 Reviews for BlackTie+Lace

Leila Knowles · Married on 11/16/2018

Best decision we made was hiring a planner!

My advice to all new brides is hire a wedding planner! I had no clue where to start and felt totally slammed by so many choices. It's worse than buying a house which my husband and I had just done and we were really not willing to go in "blind" when there was $50,000+ in our budget. Scott's expertise was not only comforting but absolutely crucial to our day. His candor is refreshing and he consistently steered us to venues and vendors that were perfect for us. Also we have no real design sense and we never imagined that we could have ended up with such a gorgeous wedding! It was not a boilerplate wedding party in matching dresses but a beautiful combination of coordinating looks which also reflected the personalities of our guys and girls while making the whole "look" feel cohesive and customized. We have never been to a wedding that was so thoughtfully designed and I know Scott will get a lot of business from those who attended our wedding! Everyone tried to give us credit and we absolutely admitted that it was the talents of Scott who gave our day its own unique and stunning look and feel. We feel like we made really smart choices with Scott's guidance and but the biggest and best choice was hiring Black Tie and Lace. Simply incredible!

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Life saver!

We used Black Tie + Lace as a day of coordinator and I truly believe this decision had a HUGE impact on my ability to enjoy the day and focus on the people I love! Scott was easy to work with/responded very quickly to email... and he was willing to answer some of my random questions throughout wedding planning long before the day actually arrived. Leading up to our wedding, Scott built out a very detailed online timeline (that my vendors loved..because they had the ability to add feedback directly to the tool) and coached me on some of the missing info I needed to pull together from vendors. On my wedding day, Scott & team made it clear that they were there to support in whatever way would be most helpful to me. They set up my reception decor so beautifully that I know I would not have been able to put the space together so perfectly myself. I didn't even have to think about how things were coming together with other vendors at the venue because Scott had it covered. I'm so happy with my choice to have a day of coordinator, and even happier that I went with black tie + lace.

BlackTie+Lace FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5