Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About BlackTie+Lace

BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their style is to believe anything is achievable, and they work hard to deliver the most romantic, exciting, and memorable weddings. Holding a couple’s hand every step of the way, they truly enjoy the experience of communicating with a couple, receiving their input, and making their dreams a reality.

With services extending to the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning’s team is able to provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for civil, destination, cultural, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Their services are able to provide the full package of big and small details, including:

• Event design
Bridal bouquet
517833efe86a3162 1537535534 8b6ef77513d2e9ab 1537535526877 4 IMG 9190

37 Reviews for BlackTie+Lace

Lucy McGrath · Married on 04/13/2019

Scott was a fantastic planner!

Scott is the absolute best! From the first conversation I had with Scott, I knew he was the right person to help us with our wedding. We casually chatted about what I needed help with and the vision I had for our wedding. Scott was easy to talk to and never made me feel like I had a bad idea or that I was behind where I should be with planning the wedding. Scott was very helpful with helping us choose vendors, reaching out to them, facilitating conversations, and keeping us on track.

During the week of the wedding, Scott had us covered! He again kept us on track and made sure that everything was taken care of. At the rehearsal dinner, he helped keep us running on time, collected everything we needed for the next day so that it could be set up, and put us at ease when it came down to the details. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly. Scott and Amy had everything covered from coordinating with the other vendors to picking up the desserts!

Whether you need a full wedding planner, month of or day of, I would look to Scott. He is organized, detail oriented, and just a genuinely good person! Definitely a great person to have helping you with the best day of your life!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Leila Knowles · Married on 11/16/2018

Best decision we made was hiring a planner!

My advice to all new brides is hire a wedding planner! I had no clue where to start and felt totally slammed by so many choices. It's worse than buying a house which my husband and I had just done and we were really not willing to go in "blind" when there was $50,000+ in our budget. Scott's expertise was not only comforting but absolutely crucial to our day. His candor is refreshing and he consistently steered us to venues and vendors that were perfect for us. Also we have no real design sense and we never imagined that we could have ended up with such a gorgeous wedding! It was not a boilerplate wedding party in matching dresses but a beautiful combination of coordinating looks which also reflected the personalities of our guys and girls while making the whole "look" feel cohesive and customized. We have never been to a wedding that was so thoughtfully designed and I know Scott will get a lot of business from those who attended our wedding! Everyone tried to give us credit and we absolutely admitted that it was the talents of Scott who gave our day its own unique and stunning look and feel. We feel like we made really smart choices with Scott's guidance and but the biggest and best choice was hiring Black Tie and Lace. Simply incredible!

Sent on 12/12/2018

BlackTie+Lace FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5