Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About BlackTie+Lace

BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their style is to believe anything is achievable, and they work hard to deliver the most romantic, exciting, and memorable weddings. Holding a couple’s hand every step of the way, they truly enjoy the experience of communicating with a couple, receiving their input, and making their dreams a reality.

With services extending to the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning’s team is able to provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for civil, destination, cultural, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Their services are able to provide the full package of big and small details, including:

• Event design

Bridal bouquet
517833efe86a3162 1537535534 8b6ef77513d2e9ab 1537535526877 4 IMG 9190

42 Reviews for BlackTie+Lace

Julia Bosco · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Everything We Wanted and More!

Where can I start with what working with Scott meant to me?! He was an expert in everything weddings, was a shoulder to cry on, someone to lift me up, and my go-to for everything from my dress choice to wedding party wrangling. Scott saved us time, money, frustration and gave us peace of mind. Given the time, effort and genuine care he puts in his pricing is worth every penny. He is beloved by us and our families and we would have been lost without him. His team is an extension of him and were there for every need on the day of our wedding. We started with Scott without a wedding date, venue, vision, budget or sense of direction and he made it all so easy for us and we had our perfect wedding. Scott is a consummate professional and an all around incredible person.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Tinsley Williams · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Made us so happy!

Although I always dreamed of my wedding, planning it was not part of my agenda! (Once I showed people my Pinterest board they understood!) I loved so many styles and colors so making decisions was definitely not a strong point and I picked the right planners and designer to help with that! Scott was so great at guiding me to my own personal palette with a floral design that really was everything I wanted. Scott took a whole day at the outset to do venue visits and let us see things that were not necessarily something we would have thought of and it was so fun and exciting. I love his sense of humor and his sense of professionalism and we can say my wedding dreams came true! On my wedding day he was always there with a smile and his team was amazing

Sent on 12/15/2019

Katrina Ballard · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing! The Best Planner and Person!

Our advice to any couple is don't do it alone and if you're looking for the BEST planner and designer to not only do an amazing job but to make your experience fun and memorable then Scott and BlackTie and Lace is the one. We had an amazing wedding--everything we wanted and more--and could have never done it without Scott. He is so kind thoughtful and efficient. Throughout the process we knew he was always looking out for us in terms of the best design, mood, vendors and price point. Scott is almost always instantly responsive and he knows everyone! We always felt on track and realized our only real "job" was to keep in touch with Scott and he makes it so easy. Our wedding was beautiful and our family and guests had the best time! The day and night of our wedding Scott was always there to be sure we had no worries and we are forever grateful for the care of him and his team. We can't recommend him enough and he will always be a part of our family!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

BlackTie+Lace FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount