BlackTie+Lace

Cincinnati, OH View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their style is to believe anything is achievable, and they work hard to deliver the most romantic, exciting, and memorable weddings. Holding a couple’s hand every step of the way, they truly enjoy the experience of communicating with a couple, receiving their input, and making their dreams a reality.

With services extending to the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning’s team is able to provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for civil, destination, cultural, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Their services are able to provide the full package of big and small details, including:

• Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Budget analysis

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1295.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2750.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Julia B. Married on 05/11/2021

Everything We Wanted and More!

Where can I start with what working with Scott meant to me?! He was an expert in everything weddings, was a shoulder to cry on, someone to lift me up, and my go-to for everything from my dress choice to wedding party wrangling. Scott saved us time, money, frustration and gave us peace of mind. Given the time, effort and genuine care he puts in his pricing is worth every penny. He is beloved by us and our families and we would have been lost without him. His team is an extension of him and were there for every need on the day of our wedding. We started with Scott without a wedding date, venue, vision, budget or sense of direction and he made it all so easy for us and we had our perfect wedding. Scott is a consummate professional and an all around incredible person.
    Ellen M. Married on 05/08/2021

Invaluable Part of a Wedding

Scott is a talented professional. Due to Covid my daughter’s wedding was rescheduled twice. Each time Scott was able to reserve another date and secure all the vendors that had been originally hired. His listening skills are excellent and he is able to provide the venue that his client wants. His years of experience and networking are invaluable. He has artistic taste for detail with the practical skills and knowledge of how to handle all aspects of a wedding. This becomes obvious as the wedding date approaches. Our expectations for that day were high, and we were not disappointed. I would definitely hire him again.
    Tinsley W. Married on 05/05/2020

Made us so happy!

Although I always dreamed of my wedding, planning it was not part of my agenda! (Once I showed people my Pinterest board they understood!) I loved so many styles and colors so making decisions was definitely not a strong point and I picked the right planners and designer to help with that! Scott was so great at guiding me to my own personal palette with a floral design that really was everything I wanted. Scott took a whole day at the outset to do venue visits and let us see things that were not necessarily something we would have thought of and it was so fun and exciting. I love his sense of humor and his sense of professionalism and we can say my wedding dreams came true! On my wedding day he was always there with a smile and his team was amazing

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

BlackTie+Lace 1
Exclusive

Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45202
513-545-1620

By appointment.
Location of (BlackTie+Lace)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding