Lavish Impressions Events LLC.

Lavish Impressions Events LLC.

$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lavish Impressions Events LLC.

Let Lavish Impressions leave a Lasting Impression on you and your guest.

Lavish Impressions events is based out of Raleigh,NC. Our mission is to innovate and excel clients dreams into a vision of reality. We are known most for our sophisticated and chic planning, literally leaving breathtaking lasting impressions   for any significant occasion in your life!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Lavish Impressions Events LLC. on

8 Reviews for Lavish Impressions Events LLC.

Ceremony (3)
Full Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Lavish Impressions was the BEST!! A close friend recommended Miyoshi and her team and I am so glad she did! From our first meeting and throughout the entire process, Miyoshi was very personable and professional. I was so overwhelmed at the whole wedding planning process but Miyoshi stepped right in and helped me get and stay on track! The day of couldn't have been better! Miyoshi and her team helped me put on the wedding of my dreams and kept me calm and was right there when I needed ANYTHING! My husband and I got so many wonderful compliments about how prompt and well executed our wedding was and we owe that to Lavish Impressions!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is getting married! Thanks so so much from the bottom of our hearts. The Franklins!

Profile Picture Asha, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

We absolutely loved our experience with Lavish Impressions! They exceeded our expectations!!!

Profile Picture Shanta', 6/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Lavish Impressions is amazing!!! I'm not even sure where to begin! Throughout the entire planning process, Miyoshi Polk was diligent, organized, and resourceful. She provided helpful suggestions to keep my husband and I on track for our wedding day and ensured we didn't have a thing to worry about. She helped us pick out our linens, created and finalized timelines, coordinated meetings and logistics with our vendors, and answered a ton of my questions. We also had a vision for a candy table at our reception and she went above and beyond our expectations to make our vision a reality. Our guest was in enjoyed every bit of our candy table!! The day of the wedding was a absolute breeze!! Miyoshi took the reigns at rehearsal and made sure everyone knew exactly where to be and when for the wedding day. Her and her assistants made sure every detail was on point! I'm so thankful we made the decision to hire a coordinator, because Miyoshi became someone we can trust to make any future event a complete success! We can't wait to work with her again!! Thank you Miyoshi and your team for making our wedding day a dream to remember!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews