Lavish Boudoir

Albuquerque, NM View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Lavish Boudoir is the number one boudoir studio in New Mexico. We are a full-service studio designed to make your groom's gift fun, empowering and of course to completely knock his dress socks off.

WHAT DO WE INCLUDE?

• professional hair and makeup right there in studio, so there's less for you to plan.
  • I'll give you wardrobe advice for lingerie that will be great for your session and your honeymoon.
  • Your photos will be taken in our boudoir studio (that's all we do) by an all-female team. It's just like a day with your besties.
  • Yes, we can retouch out any blemishes or bumps that you don't love and we'll highlight what you and your groom-to-be do love.
  • your purchased photos will be printed in a take-his-breath-away album

If you're just checking the groom's gift box and you don't really want to invest in an incredible experience, I'm probably not your girl.

But if you want to feel the most beautiful and confident you ever have in your life and deliver a custom-designed gift to treasure until your golden anniversary... I'd love to chat.

I'm sure you're going to be a beautiful bride and I'd love to celebrate this special time with you.

Cheers! Leslie

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
    Katie Married on 11/21/2015
    Adeana was amazing to work with! She is so kind and very talented. She made me feel so comfortable because her personality is so friendly! Adeana also stayed in contact with me before the shoot and helped me determine what looks would work best for my body and personality. Adeana and Leslie were both easy to in touch with and made themselves very accessible by email, phone, and text. The venue was amazing to shoot in too! The pictures were delivered via Dropbox two days later and are absolutely beautiful! I definitely recommend Lavish for your boudoir shoot.
    Chelsea Married on 10/31/2009
    Leslie Cersovski is an incredibly talented photographer and captured our wedding day beautifully. She's very professional and a ton of fun to work with. Her artistic eye for catching those special moments really sets her above the rest, as well as her personal attention to detail and passion for photography. Lavish Photo's pricing is very reasonable, and Leslie can customize a photo packages to fit your budget. She's also willing to travel for a nominal fee, but when comes down to it, the pricing is far better than many other larger photography companies out there. Leslie also provides boudoir photo sessions, which are a total blast and make you feel incredibly sexy and fabulous. I will definitely be using her services again, even though I'm not planning on getting married again. But for boudoir shoots and perhaps a big anniversary party, she's my number one photog!

Lavish Boudoir's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you as well. I was so glad that you loved your boudoir portraits. I can't wait to shoot with you again!
    Lindsay Married on 04/09/2011
    I mulled over the idea of a boudoir shoot as a wedding present for a long time. It’s just not something I would do! But knowing that it was the one gift I could get my fiancé that he couldn’t buy himself and assuming that he would love it, I resigned myself to doing it. In searching for a photographer, I found way too many that frankly, looked amateurish, like a friend had just taken pictures with a point and shoot. Others were more racy (read: slutty) than I wanted. I was seeking a classy, sophisticated look with just the right amount of sexy. When I came across the Lavish portfolio, I knew I’d found my photographer. She was more expensive than many others I looked at, but none had the look I wanted besides her. Once I resigned myself to the cost, I booked a session. Working with Leslie from start to finish was very easy and professional. She had suggestions for what to wear, I booked the make-up artist she recommended (who did a great job) and her follow-up after the shoot was timely.
    I went into the shoot with the attitude that this was purely for my fiancé. The first 20-30 minutes felt awkward but Leslie did a great job of loosening me up without making me feel skeevy. At the end of the shoot, I realized I had actually really enjoyed it and I credit this to the fun atmosphere Leslie creates during the shoot.

The results of my shoot were fantastic. I did four outfits and loved each one for different reasons. Leslie did an excellent job of capturing my fun side as well as drawing out the less frequently seen sexy side. My pictures looked highly professional and pretty amazing. When I gave the album to my husband, he loved it and has several ‘favorites’. His only problem with it is I won’t let him show his friends :)

I have a couple girlfriends who used other photographers and I honestly can say their pictures don’t even compare to how mine turned out. I’m really glad I did it, (as is my husband!), I look forward to having the pictures years down the road and I’m glad I went with Lavish Boudoir, both for the experience as well as the outcome.

Pricing

Lavish Boudoir Price Rates

The Ultimate Experience The Ultimate Experience Wedding Planners

Beautiful photos! You must experience Lavish Photo...truly professional...the most creative photographs for any event!

6911 Taylor Ranch Dr Nw, Unit C11-A Albuquerque, NM, 87106
505-226-2142 (1)

Appointment Only
Location of (Lavish Boudoir)

Lavish Boudoir frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lavish Boudoir include in the starting price?

Lavish Boudoir includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Prints

What photography services does Lavish Boudoir include in their most popular wedding package?

Lavish Boudoir includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What photography styles does Lavish Boudoir offer?

Lavish Boudoir offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Lavish Boudoir offer?

Lavish Boudoir offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot

What photography materials does Lavish Boudoir offer for wedding events?

Lavish Boudoir offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lavish Boudoir and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lavish Boudoir is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding