T. Rayne Photography

1007 Green Valley Road, Albuquerque, NM 87107 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About T. Rayne Photography

Hello and welcome to T. Rayne Photography. My name is Taylor and I am the eye behind the camera and owner of T. Rayne Photography. I have loved photography since I was a little girl, always carrying a disposable camera around with me everywhere I went! I graduated with my Bachelors in Marketing, but soon after graduation I realized my heart was behind the camera. I have many reasons for having so much passion for photography, but the biggest reason is having the ability to capture the beauty of each soul God has crafted. I love to freeze moments in time that would otherwise fade away. I enjoy meeting new people and creating new memories with them. Being able to capture Gods creations and show them who they are from someone else's perspective rather than their own is such a blessing. I have and will continue to focus photography for the works of the Lord. I am here to have fun, to laugh, to cry, and to create new memories with each of my clients.

Here at T. Rayne Photography, we focus on growth and learning, not perfection. I cannot promise you every single picture will be perfect, but I can promise it will be real and raw. We strive for laughter and memories, not awkward poses. Kids can simply be kids! We let them run the sessions! Families can make memories and couples can be themselves! We won’t ask for fake smiles. We will capture REAL smiles. We try to make every session personable and comfortable. I’m not just your photographer, I’m your friend, I’m your family. We won’t be just getting pictures…we will be creating and capturing memories to last a lifetime! We strive to create the most comfortable photography experience for all!

Follow T. Rayne Photography on

T. Rayne Photography 6
T. Rayne Photography 7

Sierra · Married on 08/26/2018

Couldn’t recommend enough!

Kind. Wonderful photos. Great pricing. Punctual. Helpful. Just a few things to describe this wonderful woman! I couldn’t recommend her enough. We’ll be using her for every major event from now on!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    T. Rayne Photography 21
    T. Rayne Photography 22

Jesirae · Married on 08/18/2018

Rayne saves the day!

Taylor was so helpful and captured our wedding day so perfectly! My husband and I had to find a new photographer about a month before our wedding because our previous photographer wasn't willing to work with us. I found Taylor on Instagram and set up a meeting. Not only was she willing to help us out, but she is so sweet, cares about what YOU want, and even worked with us and our budget. As for the photos...they were absolutely perfect! She captured not only our special day, but was able to capture all the emotions and love that was felt on that day! Thank you so much Taylor for everything!
    -Mr. And Mrs. Villicana

Sent on 04/03/2019

T. Rayne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• T. Rayne Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session

A free engagement session is included with your wedding booking! My natural shooting style can be different than some others and I like my couples to get comfortable with it before the big day! This guarantees the big day is smooth and allows me to provide a comfortable photography experience!