7300 Nome Drive NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Southwest Wedding Films

Southwest Wedding Films specializes in wedding photography and videography in and around Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Your story is unique and beautiful, and it’s so important to their team to document your wedding day perfectly. A Contrast in Light, LLC uses only state-of-the-art equipment, and you can count on them to capture your love story in a way that’ll make your jaw drop.

The team at Southwest Wedding Films is available to shoot rehearsals, pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions throughout the Albuquerque area. They use multiple shooting styles, including cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. Photography services include additional hours, engagement shoots, high-res images, multi-location shoots, one event per day, a second shooter, and slideshows. A Contrast in Light, LLC’s videography services include the following:

• Additional hours

oterowedding0413

• Videos 4

2 Reviews for Southwest Wedding Films

Alisha · Married on 08/08/2015

When I started planning my wedding, I did not think of hiring a videographer, I thought pictures would be enough. Shortly after attending the Bridal Brunch in August of 2014, I started getting emails from A Contrast in Light but I didn't think much of it. Finally one day I decided to call Brad up and schedule a meeting. One of the best decisions my husband and I made. Brad was so easy-going, attentive, and always available to answer our questions. As soon as we received the link to our wedding video, tears immediately started flowing. He captured the best day of our lives so beautifully and perfectly. Even with the storm that passed through, Brad stayed and ensured that he caught all the memories our family and friends were making. If you haven't chosen your videographer, you better call A Contrast in Light! I promise, its worth it!! Thank you again Brad for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2014

Brad and his team are simply the best. They seriously know what they are doing, and they are amazing at it. They really work with you to give you a uniquely you shoot, but at the same time give you amazing work. I can't recommend Brad and his team enough. I am highly impressed with the work, and the value is simply amazing as well. Better than some more expensive photographers I have worked with in town...this is the place to go, seriously. No other photographer was willing to get every aspect of the day for me, start to finish! I didn't have to choose between different parts of my day, he was there for all of it! His videography work is probably even more amazing than his photography, and that is REALLY saying quite a bit, you will not be upset with anything you get from Brad!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Southwest Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,899.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Matt Blasing Photography
    Matt Blasing Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love when our couples choose Brad and Southwest Wedding Films (formerly A Contrast in Light) for their wedding videography needs. We know that working with him on the wedding day will be seamless and that he will take amazing care of our couples. Not only do we love having photography/videography combo bookings with him, but we think his work is so amazing that we hired him to do our own business promo video. We continue to get compliments on it to this day and know it is the reason many couples reach out to book our services.

• 7300 Nome Drive NE Rio Rancho, NM, 87144 See on map