Inspired By You Photography

Navarre, FL View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hi my name is Christy,

I would love to be your photographer!

If you are looking for a Photographer who is super talented, fun, dependable, very Organized, and amazing with people

especially children… look no further, you have found your girl!

As your Photographer, I want to capture more than just a picture... I want to capture a memory. I want my clients to reflect back on their images and only remember the joy and happiness they were feeling in those moments.

I work very hard to make every event runs smoothly. It is my goal to make working with me a fun and easy experience.

You can often find me capturing beautiful images all along the coast of Florida. I am most often found working in Destin, Navarre, Pensacola, and other surrounding areas. I love, love, love to travel and would be happy to leave the Sunshine State to photograph your favorite memories. Whether it’s your destination or mine, I’m a true Destination Photographer who loves new locations and capturing those priceless moments you never want to forget.

Experiences

What started with a Where’s Waldo camera when I was only 6 years old has developed into a thriving passion. I have been running my own business since 2013 and photographing weddings professionally Since 2016. I have a very talented team who often will work along side me to help insure we capture every angle of our client's events.

Services offered

I like to work very closely with my couple and their wedding planner to create a time centered time line of the wedding day to help insure we capture all the important moments

To view Inspired Packages please visit my page. http://www.inspiredbyouphotography.com/events

• High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Second shooter
  • Sideshow
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Trash the dress

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Amber
    Amber Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Christy is such a joy to work with! She is so organized and professional. She has such a great energy that makes you feel at ease! She made my wedding day such a blast! We got the cheaper package, and the quality did not lack! If you need any photography, Christy is your girl!
  • Thea
    Thea W. Married on 01/01/2020

Wonderful Photography Experience

I picked Inspired By You Photography because I liked her images that I saw, she had good reviews, and her prices her fair. I'm so glad I did!! She made the whole wedding. The day was a blur for me but I have tons of images of almost every detail to look back on. She caught lots of sweet eye contact, caught candid/natural moments, and helped us be more comfortable in front of the camera. Some of our images are so stunning they look like they're from a magazine. So, you won't regret hiring her! Awesome communication from beginning to end and beyond fair prices for this area.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/26/2019

A thousand words can barely do this photographer justice!

Christy was an absolute joy to work with! She is organized, professional, and personable, and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a highly skilled photographer to capture your special moments!

She was very flexible in working with our tight schedules for our engagement photos, and when the time for our wedding day came, she and Sarah were literally all over the place capturing all of the magic of our wonderful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

16 photos · 10/27/2018
  • Austin & Kelsey
    32 photos · 05/16/2018

Navarre Navarre, FL, 32566
Location of (Inspired By You Photography)
Destin Destin, FL, 32540 See on map
Albuquqerque Albuquerque, NM, 87105 See on map
Bellevue Bellevue, NE, 68123 See on map

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding