Laurene Hulbig Wedding Design

North Attleboro, MA View map
$3,029 Typical Price

$3,029 Typical Price

In home consultation
Personal wishes brought to life
Specializing in unique styles
Spectacular arrangements for all your budgets
Gorgeous fresh flowers
Select blooms from local and far away farms
Professional botanical knowledge
Experienced venue design
Loving and caring delivery and set up

Lauren Married on 10/07/2017
    First of all, Laurene is just the absolute nicest to meet and talk to throughout your entire wedding process. As a person, she deserves 5/5 stars. Beyond that though, her flowers are so gorgeous! She took a bunch of Pinterest pictures with my ideas and was able to incorporate in her own to come up with flowers that fit exactly what my husband and I wanted. She worked with us to also make our growlers with flowers centerpiece concept come to life. From my bouquet (which even had hops to go with the beer theme) to the centerpieces, everything was perfect. She also worked with me to meet my price needs, which was deeply appreciated. I would go back to Laurene for any floral needs in the future as well.
  • User2920419 2+ years ago
    I cannot even express in words how amazing the flowers came out. There is not one thing that I would change. They were beautiful and perfect, and lasted even a few days after the wedding. Laurene is so personable and helps you with your vision!
    Stephanie Married on 10/07/2016
    I wish I could give 100 star rating for Laurene and her artistic ability. From the instant I spoke to Laurene, I could tell that she was an amazing person and was genuine. She offered to come to my house for our first meeting to discuss what I had for a vision of my wedding day. During our first meeting, she listened me to describe the basic foundation of what I was thinking about for the fall setting and decor. I had non-negotiables like orange dahlias, dusty miller, and White Birch. She helped create the most amazing wedding in even more detail than I ever could have ever imagined. I was honest in my budget and she told me don't worry, we would work it out. She came up with beautiful options to compromise my Pinterest ideas. At that moment, there was no doubt I knew she would be my florist. Over the next few months, we had many meetings in person, text, and phone conversations. (Mostly to calm my nerves as a bride) She was available and if she made a change in the plan, it was always better than the previous Idea. She and her husband dedicated the day to create my fairytale wedding and I am forever grateful. The bouquets and boutinerres were so delicately designed as well. The price was worth every penny. She will not disappoint! I highly highly recommend her and her work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Peter & Angela
    22 photos · 09/19/2016

Hudson Photography Hudson Photography Wedding Photographers

We have referred Flowers by Laurene Hulbig to many of our Clients for Weddings and other events and have always had positive feedback from everyone. Lauren puts extra care into her creations and he flowers are always fresh and so unique. We love photographing Laurens creations at our Weddings since they add to the beauty of the finished album design.

North Attleboro, 02760
Location of (Laurene Hulbig Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding