1 Little W 12th St, New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Lauren DeCosimo

As a stylist with over ten years of experience, I started an on location, event beauty business to cater to the needs of each and every bride. It is my responsibility to make the morning of your wedding as smooth as possible, accomodating you and helping start your day off on the right foot. I have been providing services to brides across Long Island and Manhattan for the last decade. Whether it be a wedding at Oheka Castle,a NYC rooftop, the Vineyards, Cipriani's, Fire Island or any destination of your choice, I will do whatever it takes to provide you with my best work, for your special day. My team consists of professional hair and make up artists, with years of experience and world wide training. This is your special day, let us make you feel as Pretty as a Bride!

Contact me at 631.848.4049 or Lauren@Laurendecosimo.com

laurendescosimo40
  • Videos 2

9 Reviews for Lauren DeCosimo

Christy · Married on 04/27/2018

Lauren is the best!! She came to the bridal suite to style hair for me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. She is efficient and incredibly talented. I have seen my mom do the same thing to hair for the last 15 years, but Lauren gave her a style that looked special and beautiful on her (and I swear it lasted 3 days). Lauren knew what our morning timeline was and was so wonderful about keeping all the girls on track, even giving the makeup artist (who I hired separately) time checks when she was behind. It was really nice to not have to be the person reminding everyone how much time we had left...Lauren really made me feel so much calmer! I am so happy with how my wedding hair came out, and thought all my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. Lauren is sweet and outgoing and was such a fun addition to our morning getting ready. I couldn’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Patrice · Married on 10/27/2017

When I think of Lauren and the experience I had with the her from pre-trial all the way until the day of my wedding, one word sticks out amongst the rest....and that is simply AMAZING! I had first seen her work while I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. Although I was only a bridesmaid, she not only helped guide me to figure out what kind of hair I wanted, but kept having me go to the mirror to see if we were going in the right direction. She actually cared about me and wanted me to be happy with my hair no matter what my position in the wedding was. That day, I couldn't get enough compliments on my hair, and I knew a few years later when I got married, she would be the one I would go to. Just 2 days ago, I was married and the experience with her was flawless. She was able to perfectly execute 8 girls total in a matter of 5 hours! And no, not a rush job either. My girls were obsessed with their hair AND their hair was still in tack at the end of the night. Like she did with me, she had them go and check in the mirror and any little tweaks the girls would need, she was willing and able to fix with no problem. As for myself, I wanted a quick change from the trial we originally had and she was able to improv and make the the style look even better than I could imagine. When we were done, she even stayed around and was willing to wait until I needed my veil set in. If you want someone that is PROFESSIONAL, PATIENT, KIND, CARING, TALENTED, and KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING, I highly suggest you book Lauren now! I will continue to recommend her over and over again, no questions asked. And if you get to read this Lauren, thank you so so so much for everything! You helped to make my special day that much better!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren was great to work with for my wedding. From our trial, she was great about listening to what I wanted and working with my hair type. With a ton of really fine, straight hair, I have never been able to get it to stay in an updo until Lauren, who managed it beautifully, and it lasted all day throughout dancing! She does beautiful work on updos, especially in the back, and I got tons of compliments on how well my hair went with my dress. I was just as impressed by her work on my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She did a great job of matching each person’s hairstyle to their personal style, which I think is just so impressive considering that she was meeting them all for the first time. But while they were all different, they were all just really classy. Lauren was great to work with day-of — she was punctual and relaxed and it was fun to hang out with her while everyone was getting ready.

Sent on 06/01/2017

• CandidShots4u
    CandidShots4u Wedding Photographers

Lauren is the Ultimate Professional for your wedding, and her services are a "MUST HAVE" for any event! Make sure you contact Lauren Today!

• Jennifer Margaret Makeup
    Jennifer Margaret Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Enjoy working with you as well! Your work is beautiful, from basic styles to such gorgeous intricate details. Looking forward to working together more in the future! :)

• The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella
    The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Lauren.She is a fabulous Hair artist ! She has a great personality and really listens to her clients.

• On Location Long Island and NY See on map
    3477082280 (Other Phone Number)