About LauraJane Photography

Hey there! I'm Laura - a loving pet owner, avid beach bum, and a Milwaukee area photographer! I've been in love with photography since before I was even in high school, and I've been shooting ever since! It's my passion, and I work hard to make it into a realistic lifestyle for myself and to produce beautiful results for my clients.

As to my shooting style, I like to say that it's very clean and true to what's in front of me. I want to capture the moments as they are, so I keep my retouching as natural and unnoticeable as possible. If you like soft and romantic pictures, I'm your girl! I love to shoot with a shallow depth of field which flatters all kinds of skin tones, creates soft & creamy backgrounds, and makes lots of bokeh.

When it comes to posing my clients, my favorite saying is that I like to pose them into a candid. A lot of my clients come to me saying, "We don't really know what to do so we're just going to trust you." To me that's perfectly fine! I get that not everyone I shoot are models, but everyone I shoot is in love and that's really all I need. Once I instruct my couples a little bit on how to stand etc. I try to back off and let them interact - and that's how I get my favorite images. Between the efforts of my corny self and of my love-filled clients, I strive to capture those subtle glances, warm cuddles, and outbursts of laughter so that they can be saved for years to come. If you need your love documented, look no further. :)

Follow LauraJane Photography on

LauraJane Photography 3
LauraJane Photography 4
LauraJane Photography 5

Sara · Married on 07/29/2017

I was overwhelmed when it came to selecting a photographer. There were so many and it was one of the most important decisions we would make for our special day. You want a good value but without sacrificing quality. In the midst of a failed engagement shoot and hours of researching online, an acquaintance of mine posted their wedding photos online. I was in love, she had captured the beautiful magic of a quaint intimate wedding. After meeting with Laura and enjoying her bubbly personality, I knew I found the right one. She was very supportive in the process of figuring out what photos to take, creative, and made hours of photos fun and engaging! We really felt like she was a close friend taking pics and her assistant was great too! She was all over our wedding trying to capture it all herself that even a guest at the wedding said wow she's really a wonderful photographer. When we got them back, we couldn't have been happier. She made our wedding day come to life all over again in our photos and immediately took us back to that beautiful day. We would wish her all the best on her professional journey but I don't think we need to, she's already done so well. I highly recommend Laura to capture any special moments in your life!

Lindsay · Married on 07/01/2017

Laura did an AMAZING JOB photographing my July wedding!!!!! She was great and easy to work with, plus easy to get in contact with. She works fast and was great at getting my large wedding party and family organized. She made me feel comfortable and at peace on my busy day. She had fun and creative ideas and poses. I would recommend Laura to everyone!!! Can't wait to see the final product!

LauraJane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Sussex, WI 53089 See on map