Sussex, Sussex, WI 53188 Map · Phone number

About LauraJane Photography

Hey there! I'm Laura - a loving pet owner, avid beach bum, and a Milwaukee area photographer! I've been in love with photography since before I was even in high school, and I've been shooting ever since! It's my passion, and I work hard to make it into a realistic lifestyle for myself and to produce beautiful results for my clients - more of which you can find at www.LauraJanesPhotography.com! :)

As to my shooting style, I like to say that it's very clean and true to what's in front of me. I want to capture the moments as they are, so I keep my retouching as natural and unnoticeable as possible. If you like soft and romantic pictures, I'm your girl! I love to shoot with a shallow depth of field which flatters all kinds of skin tones, creates soft & creamy backgrounds, and makes lots of bokeh.

When it comes to posing my clients, my favorite saying is that I like to pose them into a candid. A lot of my clients come to me saying, "We don't really know what to do so we're just going to trust you." To me that's perfectly fine! I get that not everyone I shoot are models, but everyone I shoot is in love and that's really all I need. Once I instruct my couples a little bit on how to stand etc. I try to back off and let them interact - and that's how I get my favorite images. Between the efforts of my corny self and of my love-filled clients, I strive to capture those subtle glances, warm cuddles, and outbursts of laughter so that they can be saved for years to come. If you need your love documented, look no further. :)

Follow LauraJane Photography on

LauraJane Photography 5
LauraJane Photography 6
LauraJane Photography 7

Molly · Married on 07/12/2019

You will not be disappointed!!

I wish I could come close with words of how I feel about Laura and the work she did for us. I contacted her late 2017 asking her for a 2019 wedding date. With no hesitation she immediately responded and broke down everything she offered in simple terms. Plans quickly changed for us and we decided a whole year earlier we wanted to pass on the big stressful wedding and run down to the courthouse and call it a day. Literally 2-3 weeks prior to our “one year until we say I do”- I contacted Laura again explaining our plan. Again, without hesitation and a couple laughs, she agreed to be there and still capture our day. It was a hot, HOT, humid, July Thursday afternoon. The AC and elevators were down in the courthouse. And anyone who knows downtown Milwaukee on a weekday at 2-3pm knows it is a mess, but you would never know any of that seeing the work she did. She was with us for about 4 hours and still turned around well over 700 photos. Seven. Hundred. Photos. Of a courthouse wedding!!! Yup. To be able to relive the best day of our lives through the images she captured will always be a blessing. My family, friends, and husband cried and laughed all over again and we will continue to do so for years to come. She was funny, energetic, good with my pup, and the moments she captured were phenomenal. I wish this could explain half of my feelings for Laura. I can’t wait to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joel Narwold · Married on 12/15/2018

Simply Fantastic

Laura's been my family's photographer of choice for quite a few family events throughout the years. I convinced my now wife that it was worth it to fly her out to Texas for the event and after the day she agreed that it was well worth the extra expense. Not only is Laura technically sound in her shots and composition but her personality excels at bringing out natural laughter from her subjects both young and old. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

Theres no short was to summarizd Laura's Photography but I'll start with my kind of perfect

I believe that most photographers can make a bride look beautiful in photos but it takes a talented photographer to make a bride look and feel beautiful as well. Thats how I felt on my wedding day; simply beautiful. Laura is a very personable, professional, and talented person and photographer. Shes genuinely loves what she does, wants to be there to capture these special moments in others lives and it shows in her work. I would highly recommend LauraJane Photography to anyone for any type of occasion. My husband and I are truly grateful for capturing the first moments of the rest of our lives together ♡♡

Sent on 01/19/2019
    LauraJane Photography 8
    LauraJane Photography 9
    LauraJane Photography 10
    LauraJane Photography 11

LauraJane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Sussex Sussex, WI, 53188 See on map