Sun City, CA 92586 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Laura Marie's

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2017

When I initially began to search for someone to make our wedding cake, Laura’s customer service instantly stood out to me. I was planning our wedding from out of town, and Laura took the time to walk me through all of the details that one needs to think about when getting a wedding cake. After talking to her and seeing pictures of other cakes that she had created, I knew that I wanted her to make my wedding cake. I also decided to have her create a groom’s cake for the wedding as well. I am so happy with how both the wedding and groom’s cakes turned out. With all of the wedding chaos, I did not even see the cake until half-way through the first dance when it caught my eye. It was so beautiful and captured our style perfectly. I had sent Laura some pictures of other cakes that I thought were nice, and she recreated the feel of those cakes and our preferences in our cake. The groom’s cake was fun, and the groom was ecstatic. In addition to looking amazing, the cake tasted delicious. We are very happy that we chose Laura to make our cake and felt like she really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Tahnee · Married on 05/10/2017

Laura is absolutely awesome!!! Her cakes are so amazing the hardest part was deciding on a flavor! Luckily, we chose to do cupcakes so we chose 3 flavors and they were all a hit!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rona · Married on 01/02/2017

Without a doubt, the cake Laura Marie made for our wedding was hands down the best dessert I've ever had! No joke! The icing was perfection and the cake itself was so moist. Do not hesitate to work with Laura Marie if given the chance - you will not regret your decision :)

Sent on 01/16/2017

Award

• Tre Fiori Floral Studio
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio Wedding Florists

I am a local floral designer, and I have worked with Laura on numerous occasions. She has designed cakes for events we have done together including weddings, styled shoots, social and business events, bridal expos, as well as a birthday cake she made for my daughter. Every single time, I am blown away by not only the creative, gorgeous, pieces of art she designs, but they always taste absolutely delicious as well. Laura is a true artist with a big heart and you will not be disappointed when hiring her to design for you.

• Dared Photo Booths
    Dared Photo Booths Photo Booths

Laura is one of the best wedding cake artisans we have had the privilege of getting to know. Her cakes are absolutely stunning works of art. They are hand crafted edible sculptures that will leave you speechless with their beauty and detail. We cannot endorse and recommend Laura Marie's Cakes enough.

• Sandra Nicole Designs
    Sandra Nicole Designs Wedding Jewelers

Her cakes are not only a piece of art, but oh so tasty! When looking for a good looking cake, tasty and a lady that is a pleasure to work with, look no further Laura Marie's cakes is the one!

• Sun City, 92586 See on map