28655 Amborella Way, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tre Fiori Floral Studio

Tre Fiori Floral Studio is a wedding flower company in Menifee, California. Owner Lisa spent many years working for a big box corporation and moonlighting as a floral assistant before starting her own floral design company. In the past five years, she has done flowers for a variety of weddings and special occasions. She loves using unique flowers and thrives when designing out-of-the-norm arrangements with different textures and shapes.

Lisa's passion for weddings is contagious. She loves meeting with couples and helping bring their vision to life through creativity and the design of florals. She offers a variety of floral arrangements for your special day, including ceremony decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, and more. Her other wedding flower services include the following:

• Consultations

Tre Fiori Floral Studio 6
Tre Fiori Floral Studio 7

Bridget · Married on 06/01/2019

A true artist!

Lisa did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers. The bouquets, sprays, and flower crowns were EXACTLY what I wanted. Actually they were better than I had envisioned. I told her I wanted tropical & color, and she went with it and impressed all of us with her amazing floral choices that were perfectly my style. I cannot imagine hiring anyone else for my wedding. She is just a true talent, simple as that.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jeremy · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Flowers!!

Lisa is a floral master!! Our flowers turned our so beautiful for our wedding! I don’t know they names of flowers very well, but it didn’t matter at all. Lisa figured out exactly what we wanted. During our meeting I showed Lisa pictures of bouquets I did like and she worked her magic and made it happen! She helped us save money on vases and provided us with tips and suggestions as well. I would strongly recommend hiring Lisa as your florist for your wedding. She does an absolutely amazing job :)

Becky & Jeremy Artaserse

Tre Fiori Floral Studio 14
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 15

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Desert, Bohemian Floral - Palm Springs Wedding

Lisa was AMAZING! She truly captured the essence of my bohemian, desert, whimsical vibe - and kept it so unique and romantic to us. She was a dream to work with and made the whole flower process not as overwhelming as we already had so many other decisions to make leading up to our big day - if you're in the midst of planning, you know what I mean. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to any CA or destination bride (I planned a cross-country wedding myself) as she's so kind, creative, and willing to work with you. She truly made our flowers a seamless and intricate piece for our big day, and I can't wait to see the photos! Thank you so much Lisa for your kindness and hard-work.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tre Fiori Floral Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 205.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Always in Bloom
    Always in Bloom Wedding Florists

Tre Fiori Floral Studio does quality work. So unique and always flawless.

• Carmen Navarro Designs
    Carmen Navarro Designs Wedding Planners

Lisa with Tre Fiori Floral is such a pleasure to work with. And I highly recommend her. She has designed beautiful floral for my clients & 100% never let's me down. Her work is amazing & I can't say enough how much love & beauty she portrays through her creations.

• Sandra Nicole Designs
    Sandra Nicole Designs Wedding Jewelers

I work with many many floral designers. And Lisa the owner of Tre Fiori Floral Design, is one of the most talented florists I know. She has the perfect touch when in comes to knowing what kind of flowers compliment one another. Her color combinations are also very artful and tasteful. Her arrangements are truly a work of art. I highly recommend her! The best part she is a pleasure to work with and she is truly a team player.

• 28655 Amborella Way Menifee, California, 92584 See on map