Tre Fiori Floral Studio Reviews

Tre Fiori Floral Studio 6
Tre Fiori Floral Studio 7

Bridget · Married on 06/01/2019

A true artist!

Lisa did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers. The bouquets, sprays, and flower crowns were EXACTLY what I wanted. Actually they were better than I had envisioned. I told her I wanted tropical & color, and she went with it and impressed all of us with her amazing floral choices that were perfectly my style. I cannot imagine hiring anyone else for my wedding. She is just a true talent, simple as that.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jeremy · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Flowers!!

Lisa is a floral master!! Our flowers turned our so beautiful for our wedding! I don’t know they names of flowers very well, but it didn’t matter at all. Lisa figured out exactly what we wanted. During our meeting I showed Lisa pictures of bouquets I did like and she worked her magic and made it happen! She helped us save money on vases and provided us with tips and suggestions as well. I would strongly recommend hiring Lisa as your florist for your wedding. She does an absolutely amazing job :)

Becky & Jeremy Artaserse

Tre Fiori Floral Studio 14
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 15

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Desert, Bohemian Floral - Palm Springs Wedding

Lisa was AMAZING! She truly captured the essence of my bohemian, desert, whimsical vibe - and kept it so unique and romantic to us. She was a dream to work with and made the whole flower process not as overwhelming as we already had so many other decisions to make leading up to our big day - if you're in the midst of planning, you know what I mean. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to any CA or destination bride (I planned a cross-country wedding myself) as she's so kind, creative, and willing to work with you. She truly made our flowers a seamless and intricate piece for our big day, and I can't wait to see the photos! Thank you so much Lisa for your kindness and hard-work.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Joanne · Married on 07/08/2018

Lisa was very accommodating and really cared about making florals that my daughter would love. The bouquets were beautiful, a perfect size, and looked gorgeous in photos. Same with the ceremonial arch and sweetheart table.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Tre Fiori for our wedding in Temecula. I have never seen more beautiful floral arrangements in my LIFE. Lisa is amazing and did a phenomenal job. Her florals withstood 90+ degree heat. We received so much compliments on the flower and their uniqueness.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 16
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 17
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 18
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 19
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 20
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 21

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Lisa was fantastic! I have absolutely no idea when it comes to flowers and at our first meeting I showed lisa a few pictures, gave her a color scheme and told her to go for it and boy did she deliver! Our flowers were more beautiful then I could have imagined and really brought the whole wedding together. Lisa was so helpful, communicating with her was so easy and she really was the best!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie!! I loved meeting you (and your mom!) and getting to design for your wedding! You were such a perfect bride and you made my job so easy! I wish you and Taylor the best!

Czarina · Married on 11/04/2017

I wanted a simple and elegant design for my wedding and Lisa help my vision come to life. She was truly a pleasure to work with. She was responsive to my request and the last minute changes I had to make. She was also able to adjust the prices based on my budget. My bouquet was beautiful! Simple, elegant, and fun. Lisa and her team arrived early with lots of time of time spare. She worked closely with my vendors and coordinator. She barely had to ask for my input on the day of. I didn't get to say it at the day of, but thank you Lisa and team for your amazing work.

-Czarina

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 22

Devin · Married on 10/14/2017

LISA was so generous to help me at a moments notice when my wedding had to be cancelled on Napa due to the fires last week. In 36 hours I replanned and moved my wedding to Temecula- LISA took me on as a client when she was already fully booked for the weekend, and did a beautiful job while giving me a great deal due to my situation. I will be forever grateful and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 23

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Lisa designed all the florals for my November 2017 wedding and I was so thrilled to work with her! We interviewed a number of florists before going with Lisa, and when we sat down to chat with her, it felt right. She was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and innovative. With most things for my wedding, I had a vision for what I wanted but lacked the subject matter expertise to know what types of flowers would work best or be in season. Lisa was amazing! She not only took my loosely-shaped vision of what I wanted and gave it a form (and a name haha). She took extensive notes, even in our first meeting, on what I wanted/didn’t want and explained everything to me in detail. Leading up to our wedding, we had a lot of changes where I needed to add things, make adjustments to centerpieces, and so on. Lisa was accommodating and understanding of these types of changes and made the process so easy. On the day of, the flowers were INSANE. My bouquet was to die for. It was everything I could have imagined and more. If you’re looking for a florist around Temecula, I cannot recommend Lisa highly enough!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 24

brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about our experience with Lisa! I originally found her on instagram and fell in LOVE with her work. And I looked at a ton of florists in the Temecula Area. She was by far the most reasonably priced and had the most gorgeous florals.
    We first met her at her home and went over everything we envisioned, from the boutonnieres and bridesmaids bouquets to the table settings and sprays for the arbor. And not to forgot my bouquet, which was exactly what I wanted! It was so perfect, I was teary eyed.
    The table centerpieces were beautiful, and I had guests fighting over who got to take them home. Not really fighting but you know. They were THAT beautiful.
    About a week before the wedding, she called to go over everything one last time. From florals to the colors of the ribbon around the bouquets and boutonnieres, which was super helpful for me, as I kind of forgot with everything going on. Although, she does send over a detailed proposal that has EVERYTHING listed. Like everything.
    From one bride to another, I can honestly tell you that using Lisa was one of the best decisions we made! THANK YOU LISA!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 25
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 26
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 27
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 28
    Tre Fiori Floral Studio 29

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Brittany, I am so glad you found me, as I was absolutely honored to meet you and to design for your beautiful day! It was my pleasure to bring your vision to life and I couldn't have done it for a sweeter bride! I wish you and Shane so much happiness and love! Thank you for choosing me to design for your special day!

Mandy · Married on 06/25/2017

Lisa was great to work with! We hired her closer to our wedding than I would have liked as our initial florist fell through. She was great to work with! All our flowers were beautiful! We got compliments for weeks after about them. I couldn't have asked for better flowers or a better florist to work with. Great value to compared to a lot of ridiculous quotes we got! I would 100% recommend Lisa & Tre Fiori!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Mandy! It was so much fun to design for your gorgeous wedding! You were the perfect bride to work with and I wish you and Tim so much happiness!

Noriko · Married on 05/28/2017

We met Lisa at dinner tasting at Wiens and fell in love with her. So much that I switched from our original florist!
    She was so helpful from the beginning to the end, and made my wedding dream come true with beautiful bouquets, arch decoration, center piece, and more! She gave me lots so suggestions based on our theme, and I loved that part about her because I am not really familiar with flowers. I teared up and squealed when she walked into the bridal suite with my bouquet, because it was just perfect!!! Thank you Lisa, and we recommend her to all brides in the area:)

Sent on 06/18/2017

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Noriko! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Brian, and I absolutely loved being able to design for your day! Your travel theme was brilliant, and it was so great to design florals that coordinated with it. And your excitement when I showed you your bouquet was the best thanks ever! I wish you and Brian so much love and happiness in your marriage!

Deanna · Married on 05/20/2017

Lisa,

We cant thank you enough!!!! You made our special day so vibrant and beautiful with your creations, my bouquet, the clusters on the arch, the centerpieces... we were amazed by it all. You were such a pleasure to work with since the start, always prompt responses through email and answered my million questions leading up to our wedding day. THANK YOU, I will recommend you for life!

Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Verdusco

Sent on 05/23/2017

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Deanna, it was so wonderful to meet you and to design for your wedding! Everything was just beautiful that day. You did such a great job on all of the little details, and I was honored to add to it with florals. Congrats again to you and Henry! I wish you so much happiness in your marriage!

Anjali · Married on 04/14/2017

I found Lisa of Tre Fiori Floral on Thumbtack just two weeks before my wedding. We only had one face-to-face meeting before my big day as I live out of state. Lisa was absolutely incredible to work with every step of the way-. My entire experience with Lisa was flawless! She worked to accommodate my modest budget without compromising my vision or quality, there was absolute transparency in her pricing and my mom and I knew immediately after our initial meeting that we had chosen our florist for my special day (despite being contacted by a number of other florists). The sense of trust we had was incredible and even though Lisa had many events going on she ALWAYS made time to answer any questions I had and kept in close communication if I needed anything. She was also patient and accommodating with my busy work and planning schedule.
    On the day of my wedding Lisa arrived early and delivered THE MOST gorgeous flowers I could ever have imagined. With only one brief conversation she managed to understand the vision in my head perfectly!

Lisa is amazingly talented and her arrangements were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Her work ethic, service to her clients and integrity to her business makes Tre Fiori Floral the perfect florist for any occasion.

I will use Tre Fiori Floral for any future events I host in CA and would recommend Lisa in a heartbeat. Feel free to contact me if you would like to see pictures or any further insight on my experience!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Britain · Married on 03/23/2017

Lisa did such a outstanding job on our floral arrangements. She brought my floral dreams to life. We met through one of my friends when she did her wedding. So I already loved her work. Once I sat down with her and explained goals and what my inspirations were. She gave great advice and suggested altering arrangements to fit my budget. Her work was absolutely beautiful and I would definitely suggest her to another looking for a florist.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Callie · Married on 01/20/2017

Lisa is incredible! I will forever recommend her for any of my friends getting married! She is the sweetest and truly grasped my vision for the wedding! I am not someone who was overly picky about flowers and left it in her hands. I was blown away on our wedding day! She captured the vision I had and surpassed all my expectations. She is incredibly talented. There is not enough to say about her!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Tre Fiori Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Callie!! You were a wonderful bride to work with, and I also enjoyed getting to know you a bit during our planning process. Everything about your wedding was so perfect, and that rain didn't stop us one bit! I was so honored to design for your beautiful day, and I wish you and Lance so much happiness!

Great value, great selection, loved them!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kristine · Married on 08/25/2016

Lisa is so wonderful. Would hire her all over again! I just really can not express how much I appreciate how professional and available she made herself during the planning process. She was so responsive through text, email, and phone. We wanted simple, intimate, and affordable. Lisa offered all of these things. She was so easy to work with and always gave her honest opinion and made helpful suggestions, which I really appreciated. She went above and beyond what she needed to do and we couldn't be happier. Beautiful woman with incredible talent.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sara · Married on 04/23/2016

Lisa was amazing from day one. I had a vision and a few pinterest photos. I gave her a lot of the creative control, cause hey, shes the professional. Things could not have turned out more beautiful! Throughout the process, I would text and send her pictures, Lisa would always respond quickly. She made things so stress and worry-free, cause, you know, planning a wedding is not easy. My flowers were gorgeous! Boutonnieres, mothers wrist corsages, centerpieces, flower decor was on point! Lisa, you are amazing and thank you for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Nikie · Married on 01/16/2016

I am a wedding coordinator in San Diego, and I am happy to say that Lisa is one of the most professional and sweet vendors I've ever worked with! You can tell she is truly passionate about what she does and takes much pride in her work. I walked into the reception and my jaw dropped at all the beauty her florals brought to the room. She truly is kind and wants to make her clients happy and will work with any budget! I cant WAIT to work with her again!! She is the best!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Leighann · Married on 01/12/2016

Lisa was wonderful to work with. I wanted some waterless arrangements and she tested the flowers on her own to see if they would last. Above and beyond!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Laura · Married on 01/11/2016

Amazing versatile florist. She can create your dream wedding florals!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2016

Lisa is one of the most amazing florists I've ever had the pleasure working with. I am a local wedding photographer and I have been fortunate work with Lisa few times in the last year. Her work is so different and artistic. She knows so much about florals and has absolutely beautiful vision! If you are looking for a florist to give your event a beautiful and artistic touch contact Lisa with Tre Fiori Floral Studio!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Brianna · Married on 11/22/2015

Lisa (Tre Fiori Floral Studio) does amazing work! She beautifully captured the vision I had for my wedding and actually exceeded my expectations! The flowers blew me away and I got countless compliments on how stunning they were. Not only that, but my flowers lasted SO LONG! 2 weeks after my wedding, my arrangements were still vibrant and beautiful. Tre Fiori Floral Studio is the best around! Lisa is wonderful to work with. Very attentive, patient, kind and will become not only your florist but your friend. She was there for me through the whole process! I highly recommend her work!!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/14/2015

Well Lisa is just amazing! I was one of those brides who thought flowers weren't important "I'll just buy baby's breath and call it a day"... Lisa changed allllll that! It was so fun discussing flowers with her! I felt so confident at the end of the meeting that she would nail my new found rustic floral vision! My flowers were beautiful and just made the venue pop with color and flare :) Lisa will make you feel so comfortable and at ease that your flowers will be perfect!

Sent on 02/16/2016