Alexandria, VA 22309 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Laura Hooper Calligraphy

With each graceful curve of the pen our handpainted calligraphy will add elegance and sophistication setting the tone for the wedding of your dreams. Handwritten using pointed pen and ink techniques, each envelope, invitation or place card is its own piece of art. Individual, personalized designs by our creative and artistic staff will lend an air of romance to your event.

Hand-painted and hand-penned original artwork and calligraphy is the only way to decorate items for special events seeking to create memories to be cherished. Located in the DC area, this world class calligraphy can be shipped anywhere in the US and around the world to make your event beautiful and tasteful.

Sample packs can be purchased on our website here: http://lhcalligraphy.com/product/sample-kit/

Please direct all inquiries to alyssa@lhcalligraphy.com and envelope orders can be place directly through our website here: http://lhcalligraphy.com/product/envelope-calligraphy/

Follow Laura Hooper Calligraphy on

monogram 1024x683
outer inner reply page 48 text laid over pointin
partial calligraphy 1024x683
Laura Hooper Calligraphy
partial calligraphy invitation example photograp
september 28 2016img6376 1024x683
september 28 2016img6420 1024x1024
wedding invitations slider 1024x426
wedding invitations slider 2 1024x426
wedding invitations slider 3 1024x426
wedding invitations slider 4 1024x426

46 Reviews for Laura Hooper Calligraphy

Alexis · Married on 10/29/2016

It goes without saying that Laura Hooper Calligraphy is unparalleled in service and product. Laura did my wedding envelopes and a gorgeous custom map that my fiance and I are using as a guest book. Her attention to detail is fabulous and Alyssa in particular was a pleasure to work with. I look forward to using her services for years to come!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2016

I used Laura Hooper for my wedding invitation envelopes and for my escort cards. Everything came back perfect and on time. They are very responsive and easy to work with. I also think that Laura Hooper is one of the few calligraphers out there who has modern styles available, which is exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Tara · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Laura Hooper Calligraphy for our wedding invitations. We cannot say enough about how professional, kind, patient, and understanding they were throughout this process. We would highly recommend them for any invitations or occasions you may have. I ordered my invitations and envelopes a few weeks later than I should have, but Laura Hooper Calligraphy went above and beyond with helping me with my every request and answered all my questions very promptly. They were so accommodating. The invitations and envelopes turned out so beautiful, everything we could have imagined. To this day, we are so grateful and appreciate all their hard work and dedication so very much - it does not go unnoticed! Thank you for everything Laura Hooper Calligraphy, we could not be happier!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Laura Hooper Calligraphy Pricing

Laura Hooper Calligraphy Price Rates

Real Weddings

• Timeless Celebrations
    Timeless Celebrations Wedding Planners

I have the pleasure of meeting Laura when she first launched her business and actually used her services for my own wedding. I am so proud to see her amazing creative talents and calligraphy skills appreciated worldwide. My favorite signature item of Laura's are her custom wedding day maps. Each unique, always perfect and VERY fun!

• A Savvy Event
    A Savvy Event Wedding Planners

Laura is AMAZING...I don't know what more we can say about her! She is professional, reliable, quick and so easy to work with! Our clients just love her and we love her so much we used her for our own weddings! She is so talented!!! Thank you Laura for all your hard work for our clients and the beautiful job you did on our weddings!

• The Card Bar
    The Card Bar Wedding Invitations

Laura's work surely speaks for itself...she does beautiful hand lettered calligraphy and amazing hand drawn maps! My clients who have worked with Laura have all gushed about her work. She even hand lettered my own logo (which I love!). Laura is also a very nice person, and on-the-ball with her clients. I highly recommend Laura for any calligraphy needs you may have.

• Alexandria, 22309 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Please contact via email only hello@lhcalligraphy.com