Lasting Look

Find us featured in:

The Knot Magazine

Ceremony Magazine

Brides.com

Style Me Pretty and more!

Lasting Look is dedicated to quality and personal service. Personal touches are so important to us. We have created countless looks for brides over the years and are looking forward to styling you on your big day. Lasting Look is deticated to serving you with professionalism and quality that sets us apart from any other stylists.

Lasting Look offers a Bridal Trial, which is such an amazing value. Take advantage of this trial on the day of your engagement photos, have your hair and make-up done professionally for those priceless photos. You will have the opportunity to meet us personally, experience expert hair design and flawless airbrushing, getting an idea of how you want your hair done for your important day.

We offer: Airbrush Make-up, Hair Design, Hair Extensions, Eyelash Extensions, and so much more!

Danielle Married on 12/04/2021
    Amanda was outstanding. Not only did she do a beautiful job on my bridesmaids and myself (hair and makeup lasted all day and night - a feat within itself), she understood what look I was going for. She was on time, patient, and helped keep my day relaxed and fun. It felt more like having a girlfriend over to do our hair/mu than it felt like having a vendor there. If she's available for your event, BOOK HER. You won't find a better price or better quality.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 02/29/2020
    Amanda is fun, awesome to work with and a great girl! She works with your vision and provides exactly what you want. She has a great attitude and will make your look perfect for your day!
    Amber Married on 12/30/2016
    Amanda is amazing!!! I felt like a princess on my wedding day. She is super professional and friendly. She took my makeup and hair to movie star level. She also did makeup for my mother and daughter. We all looked gorgeous. Book her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Tannery - Orange County Spray Tanning The Tannery - Orange County Spray Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is truly an artist! She is versatile and extremely professional...you will not be disappointed!

Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Reverend Michael Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I've had quite a few Brides AND Grooms utilize Amanda's services and could not have been more pleased. Do yourself a favor and contact her regarding her services. If you need to know more, feel free to contact me via ReverendMichael@ReverendMichael.com

Just Dance Events Just Dance Events Wedding DJs

Amanda is a true professional in every way, an absolute pleasure to work with!

1502 E. Lincoln Ave Orange, 92865
Location of (Lasting Look)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding