7347 Main st, Mackinac Island, MI 49757 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About LANA TRAYSER PHOTOGRAPHY

LANA TRAYSER PHOTOGRAPHY is all about WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE! Best memories come with great experience and last a lifetime. I want your SPECIAL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY to feel fun and full of joy and happiness. It's all about you , your LOVE and connection captured in a FINE ART WAY.

Follow LANA TRAYSER PHOTOGRAPHY on

the knotimage1

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for LANA TRAYSER PHOTOGRAPHY

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2014

Thank you SO much to Lana!! She went above and beyond to give us such a memorable wedding experience! We had Lana for 3 days so she could take pictures of our welcome reception, wedding day, and a farewell BBQ the day after. We hired Lana because not only is she a very talented and creative photographer, but she's very passionate about what she does. By the end of our wedding festivities we felt like we had a new best friend. While we haven't seen all the final pictures yet, the ones we have seen have BLOWN us away! They are STUNNING!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job capturing the beauty of our big day!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Kindra · Married on 05/23/2014

Lana is fantastic! Our wedding pictures are absolutely incredible and I have nothing but great things to say about them. We've looked at them at least 10 times (since yesterday) and they keep getting better and better every time. Each picture is so different and has a different artistic dimension to it - they're perfect. They honestly look like they're straight out of a bridal magazine! One of my best friends said, "I have never ever seen pictures that well done before. They're simply gorgeous." Lana is so attentive to details and is so quick to think of new poses; she finds inspiration so easily regardless of the setting. She's sweet, kind, and so many of our friends/family members were commenting on how much they liked her. Booking Lana as our photographer was hands down THE BEST wedding decision we made (besides deciding to get married of course!) If you're looking for a photographer in Michigan or anywhere for that matter...BOOK HER!!!! THANK YOU LANA <3

Sent on 07/02/2014

Cynthia · Married on 09/28/2013

My daughter loved her photographer. she was creative and easy to work with. she was so receptive to her needs and desires.

Sent on 10/14/2013

LANA TRAYSER PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Northern Entertainment Consultants
    Northern Entertainment Consultants Wedding DJs

Lana's work is truly beautiful and her work ethic and professionalism are absolutely top notch! Highly recommended!!

• Jennifer Martin Cosmetic Artist
    Jennifer Martin Cosmetic Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Our BIG day was 9-10-11! My husband and I hired Lana Trayser to photograph our wedding. After looking at her portfolio we could plainly see how talented she is......but when we received the cd with our wedding pics I was amazed!!! She captured every moment that I want to cherish forever! Her work is incredible! We had a different kind of theme as I wore red cowboy boots with my gown and we paddled off after saying our vows in a red canoe on the world famous Ausauble River! We had so much fun and I have had too many compliments on the pictures to count! We also celebrated my parents 50th wedding anniversary as a surprise at our reception~ and the pictures Lana took of my parents are so dear to my heart! I would be highly recommend Lana if you need a photographer for any occasion~ she was a true pleasure to work with! Ian and Jennifer Martin

• 7347 Main st Mackinac Island, 49757 See on map