Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number

About Lakeside Entertainment, LLC

Lakeside Entertainment is a superior disc jockey company serving the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Our number one priority is to have you and every one of your guests at your special event walk away with an incredible experience. We accomplish this goal by implementing a recipe of service standards which include: You!! We work closely with you several weeks prior to your event in order to best understand the music selections, timelines, as well as any special announcements you would like us to emcee.

For more information call 317-987-4899 or www.lakesidedj.com

Newly wed couple

66 Reviews for Lakeside Entertainment, LLC

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Laura- Wedding

James DJ'd my wedding last Saturday and was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed all night and he played every song requested. Any he was unsure about, he would ask my permission before playing. He clearly knows how to keep a big group entertained. We were so pleased with everything. I highly recommend using James & this company.

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

Great Experience!

We had a great time working with James! He played the best music and was really great at getting everyone dancing. He helped our wedding run without a hitch.

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

James was great!! He was willing to accommodate my random wants and needs and helped me fill in the major gaps where I had no clue what I wanted.

Lakeside Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,099.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,099.00

• I do I dos
    I do I dos Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with James in May as I officiated a lovely ceremony in Bloomington. He was very professional and everything before, during and after the ceremony sounded fantastic, even as we battled a bit of wind. Everything was perfect. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with him again in the future.

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

We always love having Lakeside Entertainment out at The Barn! They are so fun and professional. They will help your reception flow flawlessly from one event to the next!

• Plum & Poppy
    Plum & Poppy Wedding Planners

Lakeside Entertainment always does a fantastic job! All of their DJ's are fun and professional. They will help make your night smooth from start to finish. They can bring the party too if you want a packed dance floor or they can set the tone for a beautiful more tranquil evening if you prefer that. They are great with couples and their families!

• Fishers, 46038 See on map