Lakeside DJ Services

Crestline, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Lakeside DJ Services is a DJ business in Crestline, California that puts the life of the party into every wedding celebration. This company is owned and managed by Frank and Luis, DJ connoisseurs who inspire their passion for music and entertainment into the world of all things weddings.

Lakeside DJ Services has an array of services available for nuptial events of any size or capacity. A full consultation in the planning process is available to couples to make their night run as smoothly as possible. Once the party fever finally kicks in, couples that work with Frank and Luis get the total package: a fun and charming MC with a complete sound/PA system and microphones to match. From club rhythms to chart-toppers and everything in between, this DJ will have everyone swinging to the beat. And to fill the night with even more excitement, Lakeside DJ Services also provide a glamorous photo booth and backdrop for guests to take fantastic snapshots.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,800

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan L. Married on 10/28/2022

10/10 would recommend; professional, friendly, energetic

Frank was such an awesome DJ to work with! He was our DJ at our wedding at San Moritz Lodge in Crestline, CA on October 28, 2022. From the moment we first reached out to Frank up until our wedding day, he was such a joy and breeze to work with. He was super friendly, and made us feel comfortable in our choice to go with him as our DJ. He even drove down the mountain to meet us at our home to talk about our wedding and music plans with us. Because we weren't sure how things were going to work in our wedding, he talked us through his usual game plan, when music plays, what kinds of music we should think about, and different playlists that we should build for him to refer to. This was super helpful, and made our music decision making process so much easier. We created specific playlists for cocktail, dinner, and dancing hours and Frank stayed true to our playlists! Granted, we made special requests, but he was able to honor them, and still play other music that was in line with what we wanted. The best part -- he actually played entire songs. I've been to weddings before where the DJ will cut the song short halfway through, which ruins everyone's dancing groove. However, Frank didn't do that. He played songs in full, and made sure everyone was having a good time. I kid you not, the dance floor was always packed once it opened up for dancing. Frank knew exactly which dance songs to play to make sure everyone felt comfortable and had a good time dancing. He's also a great MC, and made sure to make our guests feel welcome. Throughout the night, he'd come and check with us for important updates regarding toasts, song requests (towards the end), and assured us he'd make sure things would go smoothly with the music. We also booked his photobooth, which our guests absolutely loved!!!! It was a hit, and we received a lot of compliments. He's got a lot of different props to choose from, and you're welcome to bring your own props, as long as you mark which ones are yours so that they don't get mixed up with his. His team member that runs the photobooth was also excellent! He was lively and energetic, which made taking pictures at the photobooth 10x more fun. Our guests gave us so much compliments on the photobooth and Frank's team that was running it. If you are looking for a photobooth on top of DJ services, you should definitely book it through Frank. Overall, we were so happy with Frank's services as our DJ. We had absolutely zero complaints. If you are looking for a DJ in the Crestline/Lake Arrowhead area, definitely go with Frank. You won't be disappointed!
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 10/22/2022

Could not be happier!

Frank is a top notch DJ. He DJ'd our wedding last week and we are still getting complimented on how fun it was. He kept the party going while keeping all of the events on schedule. We were even able to sing him happy birthday for working on his birthday.

He had great suggestions for timing and music choices. I cannot thank him enough!
    Jennie C. Married on 03/14/2015

Professionalism Personified

Lakeside DJ Services is an exceptional company which I would recommend for anyone seeking a DJ for any event. Frank, the owner, was completely professional and worked well with my husband and me. He kept the night moving, following our schedule exactly, and played fantastic music. He was an amazing MC, charismatic and fun. He played every song we requested, he had the first dance, mother/son, father/daughter dance songs ready. He really added to the atmosphere as well, with fun lights and great sound for the celebration. Again, I would highly recommend Lakeside DJ Services, he helped make the night amazing and I will definitely be booking him for any future events.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Frank Pirolo
Frank Pirolo
Owner, DJ, MC, Photo Booth Host

My name is Frank Pirolo, and I am the owner and founder of Lakeside DJ Services. My hobbies, include building drones and model rockets, skiing, and creating music.

I love the people around me, and when free I am usually spending time with my Parents, Sisters, Nieces or Friends.

If you would like to learn more about me, please reach out!

Luis Lozano
Luis Lozano
Manager, DJ, MC, Photo Booth Host

Hi! My name is Luis Lozano and I am a DJ/MC at Lakeside DJ Services, in 2022, I was also added as a manager to the business. In my free time I like to go to concerts, shows, & music festivals. I mountain bike , skate , & play videogames when I'm not at the movies or hiking with my dog ! My goal is to make sure your special day is smooth, professional, & memorable.

Fox In The Woods Catering
4.8 out of 5 rating , 38 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

Crestline Crestline, CA, 92325

24/7/365
Location of (Lakeside DJ Services)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding