Lake Placid DJ Services

Lake Placid, NY View map

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Lake Placid DJ LLC is a wedding DJ service based in Lake Placid, New York, serving the Adirondacks and Vermont. Lee Kyler, the owner, and only DJ has over nine years of experience in the industry, performing at various events and venues. Being a one-man show, he's able to fully dedicate himself to couples and their needs. Lake Placid DJ offers emcee services and as a liaison between all site and staff vendors, to make sure that the wedding runs smoothly and on schedule. Lake Placid DJ serves an average of 30 weddings per year, with the use of a Bose professional audio system and wireless microphone systems available.

Recommended by 100% of Former Couples and the Only DJ Accredited with A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau

All-Inclusive Hourly Pricing with NO EXTRA'S!

Services Offered:

• Couples select music and coordinate playlists via Google Docs and/or Spotify;
  • Consultation before the Wedding in person or via Skype / Facetime;
  • As many speakers, microphones, and setups as needed with no extra fees;
  • No charge for setup or takedown, lighting, travel, downloads, etc;
  • Lake Placid DJ can attend rehearsals for free;
  • Day of Emcee / Coordinator Responsibilities to act as a liaison between site and other vendors.

Lake Placid DJ is Unique:

(1) One man show, no gimmicks;

(2) Dedicated to making your wedding personal, intimate, and specific to your requests; and

(3) Lake Placid DJ is affordable and will work with any budget!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1200.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/04/2021

The best DJ and MC!

We're so thrilled that we hired Lee to DJ our wedding! His style exactly fit our smaller, more laid-back wedding, and he easily rolled with all the last-minute requests we threw his way during the reception. The whole night felt easy and seamless thanks to his MCing, and our guests really enjoyed dancing to the music selection! Communication, clarity, and planning were all prompt and professional. Thank you so much, Lee!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 08/27/2021

Book Lee Now

Let me be very clear about this- I did not want to hire a DJ because I am THAT picky with music and vibes. The biggest thing I cared about/looking forward to was breaking it down on the dance floor with my girls. Lee COMPLETELY exceeded our expectations. Not only did he see us through the pandemic (and did not capitalize on our postponement), he respectfully saw my husband and I through our entire day of timeline (ceremony, speeches, cake cutting). He played every single song we wanted (sports chants, spanish, hip hop, etc.), managed some electrical mishaps with our venue, and made sure our guests had the night of their lives. We broke two glasses, the dance floor came apart, and everyone needed to change for the after party because they were THAT sweaty from dancing. I was so nervous about booking all of our vendors (as Lake Placid was a destination wedding for us) but I can absolutely assure you Lee has your back no matter what. Book this man now for everything. He's a class act. Lastly, I will close with great thanks and a direct quote from a hotel guest the next day after our wedding "We heard you guys when we came in last night and it sounded like you were having a rave". Here's to Lee for giving us the wedding we always wanted!!!
  • Matthew
    Matthew L. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing Experience

So happy with our decision to choose Lee. From understanding our music selection and vibe for each moment, executing the specific songs in the right moments, listening in to all of our asks along the way, and ensuring that the "production" elements of the event goes along as planned. My wife and I tend to enjoy our company too much at times, and Lee was great to respectfully redirect us to our thank you speech, our introductions, and all of our goal timelines that he fully understood and fulfilled. Without him, we would have lost track of our own goals for the evening and so, appreciate what he brought to the table for our wedding. I am very specific and critical of music as a lifelong lover of shows, events etc., if there is a cut or transition that feels drastic I can be deterred, I will say that Lee was able to get me out there, and keep me out there, my only breaks were to grab a drink, wipe sweat from my brow, and use the bathroom. Otherwise he had us breaking the dance floor (true story). My wife also enjoyed the music [see photo]

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Lake Placid DJ Services Price Rates

2591 Main Street, #962 Lake Placid, NY, 12946
Location of (Lake Placid DJ Services)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding