109 Grants Ferry Rd, Brandon, MS 39047 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lace Bridal Boutique

"I saw the cutest bridal shop and they have the most darlin dresses in the window!" so Let's GO!!!!!!

Come on over--- we are open! Walkins are welcomed and expected!

We offer a fresh approach to bridal shopping. Our bridal boutique is like no other in Mississippi- Relaxed sophistication!!!!

What sets us apart is our premier selection of wedding dresses and the largest selection of bridal accessories in Mississippi. Our wedding dresses and designers are featured in top wedding magazines and blogs including Premier Bride,The Knot, Martha Stewart Weddings and Brides. Lace: A Southern Elegance Bridal Experience is more than a wedding dress or bridal store, it is an experience that will last a lifetime. We also feature a wide assortment of designer wedding dresses that are perfect for destination weddings, providing Mississippi brides a touch of elegance as they travel to the perfect destination whether it is sand between their toes or a high mountain peak. Lace specializes in the "I'd marry you all over again" wedding dress for vow renewals, 2nd times a charm, and non-traditional brides who want a sophisticated elegant dress.

The Experience The Dress The Memory

In true fairytale style-with Dreams, Prince Charming, and Happily ever after- Lace Bridal Experience is a must visit bridal boutique.
Nested in oaks, surrounded by beautiful flowers, and a welcoming front porch sits a true southern cottage with a unique ambiance.
Capturing the moment where sophistication meets trendy- bridal -chic accurately describes the vibe of our boutique. Our monitors with wedding designs and wifi playlist let you know immediately that we are no ordinary bridal shop. We are an experience worth having.
Walk in,stroll in,skip in or dance in and we will immediately capture your excitement and point you in the right direction. Take a look and see if we have just what you are searching for. Brides, grooms, bridesmaids, flowergirls, mothers, grandmothers, and of course the best dressed guest will want to visit. We have separate viewing rooms and two reserved private dressing suites. Our Bridal Loft hosts a viewing area and several dressing rooms for our walk in brides or large bridesmaids parties.

Follow Lace Bridal Boutique on

2d56a0f1fb57ad1c503fe77907c3db0a
  • Videos 1

10 Reviews for Lace Bridal Boutique

Shira · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful experience! Has the best selection in all of South Mississippi, along with the most industry educated staff to help you.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

The ladies at Lace were great.I found them to be very helpful in finding the right dress. They also had really nice bridesmaid and flower girl dresses as well. I found everything l needed there which was really great and saved me a lot of time. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Brenda · Married on 10/21/2016

As the Mother of the Groom, I wanted to find the perfect dress to coordinate with the rest of the bridal party. When I went to Lace I found that they had a wonderful selection of mother's gowns to choose from. Laura and her staff helped me find my perfect dress that day, and it made me feel like a million bucks on my son's special day!!! Not only was I a Lace Mother that day, but my new daughter-in-law was also a Lace Bride!! In my opinion, Lace is the only place you need to go for all your bridal attire!!!

Sent on 04/09/2017