About Mimi's Bridal and Formal Wear

"For everything you've imagined..."

Mimi’s Bridal and Formal wear, one of the finest bridal shops in Mississippi, is a family owned and operated business committed to ensuring that you look beautiful on your special day. As your experienced formal wear provider, you can trust us to provide stress-free service, smart advice and incredible expertise. Our qualified consultants will turn your wedding gown search into the memorable and beautiful experience it should be.

We are happy to help you coordinate the attire for your entire wedding party. Create a look unique to your personal taste and wedding theme with a selection from one of our many lines of  bridesmaid and mothers-of-the-wedding dresses. The needs of the groom and groomsmen may be addressed through our tuxedo rentals at the Tuxedo Place.

Our focus is to make your wedding dress search “Everything you’ve imagined” as you prepare for this special occasion.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Veils (1)

Mimi's was my second stop in my wedding dress search. I think in the 2 days, between the 2 shops, I must have tried on 50+ gowns. ??
Ashley was very patient & helpful & did not seem annoyed by my "endless" indecisiveness ??
At the end of my 2+ hours of looking & trying, I finally decided upon a dress.... and I was EXHAUSTED! (I can only imagine how Ashley & the other staff feel, doing that all day long!!)
I was impressed with their in-store stock.... they had a lot to choose from. The staff I interacted with seemed quite knowledgeable & all seemed to maintain a positive attitude.
Now I just wait for my dress to arrive in March and then hope that I look fabulous (and like that dress was MADE for me!!) in May! ??)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Randi, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I fell in LOVE with my experience at Mimi's. I had previously been to 4 different bridal boutiques before going to MiMi's, all of which were disappointing. The atmosphere here was calming and the staircase where you could stand and look at your dress helped set the stage for my "Say Yes to the Dress!" Moment!

View Vendor Response