KrystalRae Artistry

Lithia Springs, GA View map

Are you a bride who loves soft and natural beauty, then I'm the artist for you!

I help Brides to look like themselves and enhance their beauty by making sure their skin is properly hydrated and has the perfect amount of glow through my prep, prime and polish process. You can expect to walk away looking luxurious, soft, yet glamorous.

Krystal Rae Artistry is a Bridal Expert and is highly skilled with all skin tones & ethnicities. I specialize in enhancing your beauty and not making you look like a different person.

I'd be honored to do your makeup for your wedding day. I focus on perfecting the skin for a flawless, enhanced yet natural finish. I have over 6 yrs experience which includes a counter manager at Macy's. My professional training and seasoned experience is guaranteed to satisfy.

Do you have large bridal party? No problem! My experienced and talented team of artists and stylists are ready to accommodate groups of any size.

Ready to chat? As we are in engagement season, wedding dates fill up quickly. Inquire today at www.krystalraeartistry.com or email info@krystalraeartistry.com for availability and a personalized quote!

• Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Tiffany
    Tiffany S. Married on 10/03/2020

Krystal Rae is amazing

Krystal Rae was an amazing makeup artist for our wedding on October 3, 2020. She arrived on time and did an amazing job on my mom, mother in law and maid of honor. She even had time to squeeze in a friend. No one wanted to take off their makeup when the night ended. My makeup was beautiful and lasted the entire night. She was also so much more than a makeup artist. She assisted me getting dressed, helped style my dad and assisted the photographers. She is professional and personable. I would highly recommend her and will definitely reach out to her again when I need a special occasion makeup look. Book her for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed!
    T W Married on 02/15/2020

Treasure’s Review

Hands down, she exceeded my expectations. I hired her because for my wedding day, I still wanted to look like myself because I hate contouring and wanted a make up artist that could enhance my beauty without all of that. She was quick, efficient, punctual and professional. For the most important day such as your wedding day, it’s crucial to hire the right beauty artist that can bring your vision to life. Krystal is confident and has been doing this for a while so I like that she was able to be the expert because it gave me reassurance that I was in good hands. For a bride, that’s important. Also, I hired her to do my bridesmaids make up and I was very pleased. Everyone was beautiful. Thank you Krystal!
    Adzi Married on 08/31/2019

Skilled, organized, and personable makeup in Atlanta area

Krystal Rae is wonderful to work with! She is responsive, flexible, organized, professional, kind, and talented. Her online system made it really easy to pay and keep track of our communications. We got along wonderfully, and all of my bridesmaids were really pleased with her work. Krystal is adept at working with a variety of races/ethnicities. I loved my wedding makeup and recommend her to brides of all races in Atlanta!

Pricing

KrystalRae Artistry Price Rates

Atlanta Lithia Springs, GA, 30132
Location of (KrystalRae Artistry)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding