401 Mohican Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Krystal Healy Photography

Krystal Healy Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since 2010, Krystal has been professionally photographing weddings, striving to give each couple the most compelling and true images. She will work out a timeline with you beforehand to ensure that everything goes smoothly on the big day. Krystal will also give you referrals on vendors such as florists, venues, hair and makeup artists, bakers and more. She approaches every client with the same level of enthusiasm and creativity, and hopes to give you beautiful wedding photos that you can look back on with joy!

Krystal Healy Photography offers many services for capturing your special day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered
Krystal Healy Photography also services many other areas outside of Pittsburgh. These other locations include Wexford, North Hills, South Hills, Monroeville, Carnegie, Robinson, Mars, Cranberry, Sewickley, Pine Richland, Hampton, Butler, Zellienople, Upper Saint Claire, Beaver, Oakland, Greentree, Coraopolis, and many other destinations worldwide.

Follow Krystal Healy Photography on

khp 577
cvin
khp 365
Krystal Healy Photography
Love outdoor garden weddings!
Love outdoor garden weddings!
autchr

Krystal Healy Photography 5
Krystal Healy Photography 6
Krystal Healy Photography 7

KerriAnn · Married on 10/12/2018

I haven't received my photos yet, seeing as my wedding was only 2 days ago, but I already know they'll be amazing! I absolutely love my engagement photos. Krystal and Lizzy shot my wedding and were a blast to spend the day with. My now husband and myself never felt comfortable infront of a camera until we met Krystal! Super responsive and has an amazing eye for detail.

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Krystal is absolutely everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer. She is unbelievably talented and I am so happy we had her as our photographer on our wedding day. From the initial meeting, my husband and I felt very comfortable with her and her bubbly personality. She was prompt and professional throughout the whole process, very responsive to emails/texts/calls and was receptive to my ideas and vision as well. She is very thorough and I appreciated filling out her wedding questionnaire to cover all of the details of our wedding day. She is very reasonably priced for the work that she does. Our photos were delivered well ahead of schedule through an easy-to-use online gallery and are GORGEOUS. I cannot say how much I love our photos and how she was able to capture the magic. I’ve received numerous complements on our photos and so many people wanted to make sure whoever took our engagement photos were also taking our wedding photos because they were that good! It was a resounding YES and I’d highily recommend Krystal to anyone in the Pittsburgh area and beyond!

Krystal Healy Photography 8
    Krystal Healy Photography 13
    Krystal Healy Photography 14
    Krystal Healy Photography 15

Caitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Krystal. She is an incredible photographer. We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos. The process was so easy and organized. We were a little worried about time with hair and makeup, but in spite of this she was able to get all of our portraits done before the ceremony even begun. Make sure you get an end of the night shot. We had so many guests tell us that they wanted to blow up this photo and hang it in their homes - so incredibly beautiful. Thank you, Krystal!

Krystal Healy Photography 16
    Krystal Healy Photography 17
    Krystal Healy Photography 18
    Krystal Healy Photography 19

Krystal Healy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• AB Occasion Design
    AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Krystal is an amazing photographer and she pays close attention to the details of each event and the beauty shows in each of her photos. She is easy to work with and her personality is fun and allows couples to relax in front of the camera. I would recommend Krystal to any of my clients and I just love her photos and work!

• 401 Mohican Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15237 See on map