Krystal Healy Photography Reviews

Krystal Healy Photography 5
Krystal Healy Photography 6
Krystal Healy Photography 7

KerriAnn · Married on 10/12/2018

I haven't received my photos yet, seeing as my wedding was only 2 days ago, but I already know they'll be amazing! I absolutely love my engagement photos. Krystal and Lizzy shot my wedding and were a blast to spend the day with. My now husband and myself never felt comfortable infront of a camera until we met Krystal! Super responsive and has an amazing eye for detail.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Krystal is absolutely everything you could ever want in a wedding photographer. She is unbelievably talented and I am so happy we had her as our photographer on our wedding day. From the initial meeting, my husband and I felt very comfortable with her and her bubbly personality. She was prompt and professional throughout the whole process, very responsive to emails/texts/calls and was receptive to my ideas and vision as well. She is very thorough and I appreciated filling out her wedding questionnaire to cover all of the details of our wedding day. She is very reasonably priced for the work that she does. Our photos were delivered well ahead of schedule through an easy-to-use online gallery and are GORGEOUS. I cannot say how much I love our photos and how she was able to capture the magic. I’ve received numerous complements on our photos and so many people wanted to make sure whoever took our engagement photos were also taking our wedding photos because they were that good! It was a resounding YES and I’d highily recommend Krystal to anyone in the Pittsburgh area and beyond!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Krystal Healy Photography 13
    Krystal Healy Photography 14
    Krystal Healy Photography 15

Caitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Krystal. She is an incredible photographer. We've received so many compliments on our wedding photos. The process was so easy and organized. We were a little worried about time with hair and makeup, but in spite of this she was able to get all of our portraits done before the ceremony even begun. Make sure you get an end of the night shot. We had so many guests tell us that they wanted to blow up this photo and hang it in their homes - so incredibly beautiful. Thank you, Krystal!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Krystal Healy Photography 16
    Krystal Healy Photography 17
    Krystal Healy Photography 18
    Krystal Healy Photography 19

Samuel · Married on 09/02/2018

We really enjoyed our time with Krystal! The quality of her photos are great! We are so happy and thankful that we found her as she perfectly captured our special day. She was professional, on time, and quickly addressed any concerns we had. We enjoyed our engagement session with Krystal as well. We found that she is an affable and funny person who took the time to get to know us, was down for anything we required in terms of the shots and locations we wanted. She also had some great suggestions of her own as well and they turned out great! She encourages you and does not make you feel awkward.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

We can not say enough good things about Krystal!! From start to finish, Krystal was unbelievably through and creative. The professionalism shown in her initial meeting materials, wedding day prep and delivery of photos is second to none!!!! Krystal seriously took a huge weight off our shoulders in her thorough wedding day questionnaire, and her bubbly, patient and inventive personality throughout our whole wedding day! The final photos were delivered on an easy to use website and are STUNNING. We highly recommend Krystal to everyone we know for their big day!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Krystal Healy Photography 26
    Krystal Healy Photography 27
    Krystal Healy Photography 28

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Finding the perfect someone to capture one of the most important days of your life is incredibly essential and was a definitely a top priority of ours. My husband and I are both a bit camera shy and awkward in front of a crowd (me more than him) and so finding the right fit for us was even more important. Krystal did an incredible job of making us both feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. Krystal was great at meeting with us and communicating before the wedding day; making sure that we did not have any unanswered questions or worries before the big day. On our wedding day, she spent the entire day capturing our raw emotions, as well as those of each and every one of our guests. Lastly, Krystal was able to provide prints and sneak peeks with incredible turnaround time. Not only do we have the most beautiful photos in the world that will last a lifetime, but we have the memories of great, easy and effortless working experience with Krystal and team. I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Krystal Healy Photography!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

We LOVED Krystal! Our photos got back super quickly - only 3 weeks, and looked great. She has tons of great suggestions and just OOZES experience. One of my favorite things was her varied style --- there's an amazing mix in our photographs. Additionally, she made us both feel SO at ease during our day and was available in the weeks leading up to help with timeline planning. We booked 8 hours and got over 1100 photos out of it.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Heather · Married on 05/12/2018

Krystal did a WONDERFUL job with our engagement photos! She was responsive to my questions and flexible when we had to reschedule. She was very friendly, professional and efficient. We felt very comfortable shooting with her. We took our photos on a hot, humid July day. I was certain we'd look like sweaty and gross, but Krystal assured me they would look great. Sure enough, the photos were fantastic! You couldn't tell at all. We are IN LOVE with the photos. And, on top of it all, her prices are extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Krystal to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jacque · Married on 05/14/2016

Krystal was amazing! She was flexible and super understanding of our indecisiveness! She was always in touch with us and made our big day stress free! She let the photo shoots be fun and relaxed! She and Manmy were more like members of our wedding party than anything else! She also got the photos finished super fast for us! Photographers are super expensive but when you walk away from your big day, pictures are what you have left, she was worth the money!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2015

Quick to respond and worth EVERY penny. Could not have asked for better wedding photos and it was awesome having her and her team on the wedding day!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

Krystal was amazing and we love all of the pictures from our wedding. She managed to capture every little detail, and I am so happy we have the pictures to always remember our big day. Krystal was very easy to work with and even provided me with a detailed itinerary for pictures the day of, which was very helpful for my wedding party and me! We also loved her assistant the day of. I recommend Krystal to any bride looking for an easy-going, professional, and very talented photographer!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2015

I am so happy we found Krystal Healy! She was so great to work with, and we LOVE our pictures!! We chose a package that included an engagement session -- not only were the pictures wonderful, but we loved having the chance to work with her, and have her get to know us a little better before the wedding! I honestly can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jessica Lynn · Married on 08/08/2015

Krystal was really, really amazing! We were married just a week ago and are counting the days until we receive our photos, which we just know will beautiful. Working with her leading up to the wedding really put my mind at ease...she created specific itineraries of exactly what photos we wanted when so that she didn't miss anything. She was also very understanding of sensitive family issues. On our big day, taking bridal portraits and newlywed photos was one of my favorite parts of the day. We foresee using Krystal for many photo sessions to come, from new baby photos to family photos.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Margo · Married on 07/11/2015

When my mom and I met with Krystal for the first time, we fell in love with her just as much as we did with her pictures - she is the sweetest and most upbeat and positive person, and I just knew I had to have her be a part of our wedding. Hiring Krystal as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made!! Throughout the planning process, Krystal was extremely helpful, organized, and genuinely excited for our big day. She provided us with an in depth survey to complete which she then turned into a timeline for our wedding day. She also made sure she had a solid list of all of the formal pictures that we knew we wanted to make sure were taken. On our wedding day, Krystal and her second shooter, Jessica, were absolutely amazing!! Krystal captured photos of the girls getting ready, while Jessica went over to take photos of the boys. Together, they discreetly took beautiful photos of our first look and then did an AMAZING portrait session of my husband and me. They also made sure to check off every single formal portrait grouping we took to ensure that they had accounted for every picture we wanted. Krystal and Jessica took wonderful pictures at the ceremony and reception, and even stole my husband and me for a quick sunset photo shoot. They were both incredibly kind and positive throughout the entire night and captured every moment beautifully. While we were on our honeymoon, Krystal sent a few "sneak peak" photos which was a great surprise. She had all of our edited photos to us within a month from our wedding!! Our only complaint is that there were SO many beautiful pictures that it was almost impossible for us to choose our favorites...but hey, I'll take that problem any day :) Overall, we could not have been happier with our decision to hire Krystal for our wedding day - she was such an important piece of remembering our big day for many years to come!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Krystal was wonderful to work with. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! As soon as I saw the pictures from our engagement session, I had no doubt that our wedding photos would be just as amazing. She was extremely professional and always quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. She is very creative and I HIGHLY recommend booking her!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/09/2015

There are so many positive things to say and her assistants. They went above and beyond to make the whole wedding party feel comfortable throughout the whole day, and our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imaged! I love the pictures of us, just as much as our pictures of all the details of the wedding. The night went by so quickly, but I’m so thankful to have all these wonderful pictures to relive the night over and over again! I cannot recommend Krystal Healy Photography enough! Amazing job!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Krystal was a wonderful photographer to work with. First of all, she was very quick to get back to me throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was right on time on the day of, friendly to work with, and organized. I am so happy with our pictures!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Krystal Healy Photography was amazing and captured my wedding day perfectly! Everything leading up to the wedding was great too. Great communication, responsiveness, and professionalism! I would highly recommend Krystal Healy Photography! Krystal is the best!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sabrina · Married on 09/06/2014

Krystal went above & beyond in every aspect. We loved her continuous enthusiasm and positive attitude, this helped us feel comfortable and at ease (especially for my husband). Our pictures turned out gorgeous, the quality and creative shots were amazing. She was also very flexible with all of our requests, even my hectic last minute album order. I was so pleased with the outcomes of our pictures, I've already recommended her to a few people. Krystal has an amazing talent, but I'd say best of all is her enthusiasm for photography!!!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Christy · Married on 08/16/2014

From the moment I met Krystal, I knew I made the right choice for my wedding day. She is so friendly and easy to work with. She is truly passionate about her work and the pictures prove it!

The day of our wedding, she was accommodating to our every request and made us feel so comfortable. We were ahead of schedule the entire time and she even made suggestions of where we could get awesome pictures aside from the places we originally picked. I was more than thrilled to see our wedding pictures and they are everything I imagined. I highly recommend Krystal for your wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2014

Krystal was a great photographer to work with! She captured every last detail of our wedding (we had a ton!). Her professionalism and passion for her work goes above all others.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Tammy · Married on 07/19/2014

Krystal was outstanding!!! Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous and she was wonderful to work with!! I highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Krystal's photography skills exceed anything a bride could ask for.
    When looking for a destination photographer for our wedding in Aruba, I found some that would do 5-6 hours for just the day of the wedding, no extras and no meeting them prior to the wedding. Krystal gave us a full weekend for our destination wedding of rehearsal dinner, trash the dress photos, our wedding and engagement shots. She went above and beyond to take the photos and even took time out of her honeymoon to do our engagement shots in Orlando.
    She is the best photographer and captured some amazingly beautiful photos of our wedding in Aruba that blew me away.
    If you are looking for a photographer - look no more and hire Krystal! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Susan · Married on 05/17/2014

I was the maid of honor in a recent wedding that Krystal served as photographer for in Aruba and WOW was I impressed. Not only were the photos above and beyond fabulous, and quick (which we loved!), the value for Krystal as a photographer was unmeasurable. She was organized and responsive to my sisters' (the bride's) needs before, during and after the wedding, but she was also a great help when the bridemaids were getting ready......and she kept pulling helpful information, knowledge and actual STUFF (two-sided tape is just one example, she had many!) out to help us. She captured the entire "wedding" which was more like a weekend of festivities, and did it with a smile, a cooperative attitude and a touch of humor. She is definitely someone I would hire again and recommend to others without reservation.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Josh · Married on 05/17/2014

Could not have asked for anything more. Outstanding at her craft and always responsive.

Sent on 05/28/2014