krisann photography

Riverside, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Riverside, California, Krisann Photography is a wedding photography business owned and operated by Kristi Viera. The company specializes in natural-style photography, turning raw emotional moments and precious memories into beautiful and timeless imagery. While accompanied by her husband Jason and occasionally one of their sons on a photoshoot, Kristi’s passion for photography is a family affair. Engaged couples are sure to love and relate to the team’s enthusiasm for all things Disney, coffee, and the classic Friends sitcom. The team devotes their time to creating a relaxed and fun environment where couples can truly relax and enjoy themselves.

Krisann Photography offers a selection of photography packages for elopements and traditional weddings. A full-service wedding package includes coverage for the whole day, two photographers, and a complimentary engagement session. Additional services include portrait sessions and extra hours.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Erin
    Erin L. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent photos, great people

Kristi and her assistant met with us ahead of time to discuss what, if any, specific photos we wanted for our wedding so nothing we envisioned would be missed. They were friendly, professional, and devoted a lot of time into understanding our vision. They included an engagement session with their package as well! On the day of the event, they were prompt and split up so no important moments were missed. Most importantly, I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. :-)
    Alicia S. Married on 05/30/2020

My First and ONLY Choice for Photographer!

Kristi has been doing photos for my family since 2012 so when I was getting married (in a tiny backyard wedding at my home) in 2020 I had NO doubts that I wanted here here documenting our day! As always, she did an amazing job, had wonderful ideas, and captured our day in a way I know we will treasure forever! She has also taken on the challenge of very differently themed (ballet) photos for my daughter and absolutely rocked it! Even my daughter’s dance studio was really impressed! We love having Kristi do our photos and she will always be our first and only choice!!!

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, my friend! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I'm honored that we were able to play such an important role in it!

Real Weddings

Team

Kristi Viera
Kristi Viera
Owner and Lead Photographer

Hey there! I'm Kristi, the girl behind krisann photography.

Almost 20 years ago, (gasp! has it really been that long?!) my boyfriend and I decided that we no longer wanted to wait to get married, so we jumped in his car and headed off to Vegas to get hitched. We were both still living at home with our parents, and neither of us was very impulsive. We just knew it was right, so we took a leap.
While we do not regret eloping, my husband and I have no images of that night. Which is why we are so passionate about capturing yours on your special day!

20 years of marriage (almost), 10+ years as professional photographers, and countless weddings later and we still love what we do! Plus, working together is pretty sweet!

A few random facts about me :

• I love coffee! No, really. COFFEE.IS.LIFE!
  • I am a huge Disney fanatic. My family has long been tried and true passholders, and we cannot wait to visit again!
  • My hubby and I love the show Friends. We've seen each episode a million times and still crack up as if it were the first time seeing it.
  • I am a mama of three amazing boys, all of whom are growing much too quickly!
Jason  Viera
Jason Viera
Second Shooter

I am Kristi's husband, right hand guy, and second shooter.

When I am not assisting my wife, I work for Ralphs Grocery company, where I have been for over 25 years.

Photography has been a shared love within our family for many years and being able to work with one another, doing something we love, has been a true joy!

Austin Viera
Austin Viera
Second Shooter

I'm Austin, son of Jason and Kristi.

I am currently attending school to study photography and videography and I assist my parents when needed.

Photography has long been a passion of mine and having the opportunity to work alongside my parents in our family business has been a huge blessing!

1536 Stockport Dr. Riverside, CA, 92507
(951) 452-5829
Location of (krisann photography)

krisann photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does krisann photography include in the starting price?

krisann photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does krisann photography include in their most popular wedding package?

krisann photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does krisann photography offer?

krisann photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does krisann photography offer?

krisann photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does krisann photography offer for wedding events?

krisann photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend krisann photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

krisann photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding