krisann photography Reviews

View more information

• Erin
    Erin L. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent photos, great people

Kristi and her assistant met with us ahead of time to discuss what, if any, specific photos we wanted for our wedding so nothing we envisioned would be missed. They were friendly, professional, and devoted a lot of time into understanding our vision. They included an engagement session with their package as well! On the day of the event, they were prompt and split up so no important moments were missed. Most importantly, I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. :-)
    Alicia S. Married on 05/30/2020

My First and ONLY Choice for Photographer!

Kristi has been doing photos for my family since 2012 so when I was getting married (in a tiny backyard wedding at my home) in 2020 I had NO doubts that I wanted here here documenting our day! As always, she did an amazing job, had wonderful ideas, and captured our day in a way I know we will treasure forever! She has also taken on the challenge of very differently themed (ballet) photos for my daughter and absolutely rocked it! Even my daughter’s dance studio was really impressed! We love having Kristi do our photos and she will always be our first and only choice!!!

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, my friend! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I'm honored that we were able to play such an important role in it!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah H. Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing Talent and Professionalism

Kristi and her team are simply amazing! I absolutely fell in love with the photos she gave us. She captured every moment just perfectly and I highly recommend her for your special event.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your support and friendship over the years! You and your family are always a joy to photograph!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/28/2018

Great service

Krisann photography not only takes beautiful pictures but they are very kind and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for all your engagement/wedding photography needs.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! We have had the best time getting to know you guys better and are honored that we not only have had the opportunity to photograph your special day, but now call you friends as well!
    Jason M. Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing Photography, Amazing People

We have know the Viera Family MANY years and so when our 10 year Vow Renewal came up, we asked Kristi and her family to shoot the event. The photos are amazing!!! I would give them 10 stars in a five star review scale! Very professional, the the end product looks amazing. If you in the market for a photographer, use Krisann Photography… you will not be disappointed.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your continued support means the world to us! We had the most fun at your vow renewal, and are looking forward to more sessions with you two in the future!
    Brittany S. Married on 04/16/2016

Simply Anazing

Kristi was amazing with every aspect of our wedding. She made everyone feel so comfortable and captured all the perfect moments. I’m so happy with the quality of our photos and so grateful that we have these memories to look back on throughout the years.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding day was beautiful and one that we'll treasure always!