krisann photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Jessica S. Married on 10/31/2022

The Best of the Best

If you want someone you can trust, Krisann Photography is the one for you. She just blended in with our family from the beginning. She is so organized, she will help you with whatever you need. I can't wait to see all the wedding pictures. If they are anything like the engagement photos they will be perfect! She followed my daughter from the time she got her make up and hair done to the very end of the wedding night. I can't tell you how much I love this photographer, I will use her from now on for any of our events. Thank you Krisann for everything.
  • Samantha
    Samantha G. Married on 09/24/2022

Amazing work!!

Kristi, Jason and Austin did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding. It was so wonderful to work with them and we couldn't be happier with our photos and video! Even for our engagement session, they went above and beyond for us and gave us so many amazing shots. Our photos were also delivered on a gorgeous customized USB drive with one of our amazing wedding pictures on it.

They're very reasonably priced, super flexible and worth every penny! They were so accommodating, friendly and easy to work with and we've gotten endless compliments on how great our pictures are. We were searching for a wedding photographer and found great friends that we can't wait to shoot our family in the future! We can't recommend them enough - book Kristi and Jason!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Julia T. Married on 07/11/2022

The absolute best!

Kristi and her family are phenomenal! Reasonably priced, so kind, and overall amazing! They made us feel so comfortable and were with us ALL DAY LONG.

Our engagement session was absolutely amazing. Kristi and her family came to us, our choice of venue. She gave us such fun prompts for the photos, they were a mix of silly and sweet. We were able to get the most gorgeous fall/engagement photos in one. We spent a good chunk of the day taking pictures, too. She got the edits back to us quick AND a fun video! Her son, Austin, was along taking some video, giving us a beautiful memory of our engagement.

Fast forward to our wedding, they were phenomenal. They were there all day long. Not only that, but Kristi was so helpful when it came to my dress, veil, and hair. She helped me fix anything that didn't look right and helped with my veil.

Kristi is so like-able and easy to get along with. If I needed anything at all, she was just a text away. I'm so happy we went with her, she helped make our day so special!
    Maribel F. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing photographer

The best photographer, very attentive on my wedding day, and overall I felt SOOO comfortable with them !
    Luz Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing amazing amazing

Wow!!! What can I say…. No words can describe Kristi and Jason work. They are beyond amazing!!! We are sooo happy with our photos, they are gorgeous! Kristi and Jason are also amazing and extremely professional, highly recommend them! Wish I can my entire gallery… that how amazing they are! Best Duo EVER!!
    Erin L. Married on 07/31/2021

Excellent photos, great people

Kristi and her assistant met with us ahead of time to discuss what, if any, specific photos we wanted for our wedding so nothing we envisioned would be missed. They were friendly, professional, and devoted a lot of time into understanding our vision. They included an engagement session with their package as well! On the day of the event, they were prompt and split up so no important moments were missed. Most importantly, I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. :-)
    Alicia S. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My First and ONLY Choice for Photographer!

Kristi has been doing photos for my family since 2012 so when I was getting married (in a tiny backyard wedding at my home) in 2020 I had NO doubts that I wanted here here documenting our day! As always, she did an amazing job, had wonderful ideas, and captured our day in a way I know we will treasure forever! She has also taken on the challenge of very differently themed (ballet) photos for my daughter and absolutely rocked it! Even my daughter’s dance studio was really impressed! We love having Kristi do our photos and she will always be our first and only choice!!!

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, my friend! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I'm honored that we were able to play such an important role in it!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah H. Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing Talent and Professionalism

Kristi and her team are simply amazing! I absolutely fell in love with the photos she gave us. She captured every moment just perfectly and I highly recommend her for your special event.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and your support and friendship over the years! You and your family are always a joy to photograph!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/28/2018

Great service

Krisann photography not only takes beautiful pictures but they are very kind and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for all your engagement/wedding photography needs.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review! We have had the best time getting to know you guys better and are honored that we not only have had the opportunity to photograph your special day, but now call you friends as well!
    Adeola Married on 07/25/2018

Amazing Service

Kristi and her family provided excellent photography/videography services. She was professional, positive and very attentive to detail. She made sure to prioritize the shots that were improtant to my husband and I. Kristi, her husband and son made our family and bridal party feel comfortable. I am so grateful that she was able to help us preserve memories of our special day.
    Jason M. Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing Photography, Amazing People

We have know the Viera Family MANY years and so when our 10 year Vow Renewal came up, we asked Kristi and her family to shoot the event. The photos are amazing!!! I would give them 10 stars in a five star review scale! Very professional, the the end product looks amazing. If you in the market for a photographer, use Krisann Photography… you will not be disappointed.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Your continued support means the world to us! We had the most fun at your vow renewal, and are looking forward to more sessions with you two in the future!
    Brittany S. Married on 04/16/2016

Simply Anazing

Kristi was amazing with every aspect of our wedding. She made everyone feel so comfortable and captured all the perfect moments. I’m so happy with the quality of our photos and so grateful that we have these memories to look back on throughout the years.

krisann photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding day was beautiful and one that we'll treasure always!