41 Vassal Lane, Cambridge, MA 02138 Map · Phone number

About Kori Elizabeth Events

Kori Elizabeth Events is a boutique planning agency with savvy and accomplished professionals creating inspired, stylish, and personalized events. Our track record is stellar, our references are impeccable, and we lead the way in designing customized event solutions. Whether you are planning your wedding, next corporate event, or a special social gathering, we are ready to jump in and deliver an experience that will impress everyone on your guest list. Ready to talk about how we can help you make your next event fabulous? Please call today at 617.714.3689 or e-mail us at keevents@me.com.

At Kori Elizabeth Events we like to have fun, and we place a strong emphasis on exceeding all expectations (just read a few of our client “raves”). Located in Boston, Massachusetts, we work with diverse clients from across the country who are looking to put a fresh twist on their events.

Owner, Kori Carter Gillespie has over a decade of experience in both wedding planning and corporate event production. Detail-obsessed, she collaborates with clients to customize a highly engaging event that is perfectly reflective of the individual or organization. Kori is professional, organized, resourceful, and conscientious. Her passion to create insanely amazing events is infectious, and it has made her one of Boston’s top event planners.

Call today at 617.714.3689 or e-mail us at keevents@me.com to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Follow Kori Elizabeth Events on

carter20131018
071208 807

6 Reviews for Kori Elizabeth Events

Emily · Married on 08/01/2014

Kori was able to recomend venues and get appointments within a few short hours of my initial email and phone call to her. She listened to what we were looking for and started working right away to get initial requests out.

Kathryn · Married on 10/15/2011

Kori was stellar and made my wedding day! She smoothed all the bumps in the road (there were a lot!) and she handled them with grace and professionalism, bar none. The venue staff turned out to be quite difficult to work with and her expertise helped navigate those waters. I can't recommend her enough. Best in the business. She knows how to get an event done and done well!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Kori Elizabeth Events's reply:

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I hope married and mommy life is blissful.

Best,
    Kori

Beth · Married on 08/06/2011

Kori was amazing to work with. She made my vision come to life and then some. On my wedding day, I did not have to do a thing! I just showed up and got pampered knowing that she had everything under control. When I walked into the ceremony location and then the reception, what I saw was even better than I had imagined. To top it off, I had a blast working with Kori on the very overwhelming task of planning a wedding. She knew all the right vendors to talk to and she always knew what needed to be done next, keeping my anxiety under control. I cannot say enough about how incredible Kori is!

Sent on 08/06/2014