1037 Jenifer St Apt. 3, Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number

About Konieczki Photography

Capturing the world around me in photos has been a passion of mine since I was very young. I first used a 'professional' camera when I was in middle school when my dad showed me how to use his 35mm. He patiently showed me how to adjust the settings to help me with my science fair project. The photos turned out terrible; but it didn't matter, I was hooked. I spent the next few years shooting every day and spending hours in the darkroom with my best friend learning what my camera could do.

I offer a wide range of photography services and would be happy to discuss your event, photo shoot, or digital enhancement needs. In my ten plus years of photography experience, I have worked freelance for wedding and events, publication, websites, events, camera sales, digital restoration expert, and as a hobbyist. My experience covers a broad range of events and subject matter. I love the diversity that I have had the opportunity to capture.

Follow Konieczki Photography on