North Woodstock, NH 03262 Map · Phone number

About KMCooke Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

It is my goal to capture more than just the standard photos at your wedding, I want to capture moments that express the emotion of the day. My favorite Images show the love and connection between the bride, groom and their guests. Ultimately it is your day and I can cater a package and style to meet your needs and desire, whether it be a shorter period and more formal portraits or mostly candids and fun portraits throughout the day. It is up to you, it is your day!

Please take a look at my most recent work on my blog www.kmcookephoto.wordpress.com.

Here's a quote from a past client:

"Tim and I just finished going through all the photos... we are so incredibly happy! I felt like I just re-lived the whole event all over again. Kelly, I can't thank you enough for capturing the day so magnificently." Denita & Tim

"I had been searching for a wedding photographer for my Inn. Kelly was the perfect find. She is so professional, meticulous, creative and gracious. She is inconspicuous yet able to organize groups and capture the real spirit of the day. She understands the complexities of capturing the many beautiful and subtle details of a wedding or any event. We highly recommend her services." Susan and Nick Preston - Mountain Fare Inn.

Follow KMCooke Photography on