Knoxville, TN 37998 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About KLP Photography

Knoxville, TN wedding photography for the southern bride!

I'm a Southern girl through and through, and I've realized that for me, photography comes from a place of Southern hospitality. I enjoy helping couples feel at home in front of my camera, and capturing that comfortable feeling in their images. I LOVE a couple that wants candid, in the moment, pictures on their wedding day. As well as a detail oriented bride who can't get enough of the little things to make her day one-of-a-kind!

I would love to meet up over some sweet tea and discuss the details of your day!

Let's chat!

• Real Weddings 24
  • Videos 1

32 Reviews for KLP Photography

McKenzie · Married on 06/07/2014

KRISTIN IS AMAZING. I REPEAT, FABULOUS!! Photography was the most important thing on my list when I began searching for vendors. I came across Kristin and after viewing her website, I just knew she was "the one". Her images are stunning and she is absolutely a joy to work with. I was planning long distance and she worked around my schedule and was so helpful throughout the planning process. If you love photos and want amazing, magazine worthy pictures from your big day, contact Kristin ASAP!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2013

Kristin did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding! She was incredibly easy to work with and also provided a perfect balance of professionalism and fun. My husband and I tend to be awkward when a camera lens is pointed our way but Kristin made us feel at ease and comfortable. Our pictures were exactly what wanted. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and I would highly recommend KLP Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

I don't know where to begin to express my satisfaction with Kristin and KLP Photography! I came upon her business by chance and immediately fell in love with her work! I thought-at first-that the prices were too high, but when I saw the quality of her work I knew it would be the best investment. She was always prompt in answering any questions via text or email, she was very flexible, and she allowed me to make payments on my packages. The engagement session she did with us was WONDERFUL. She captured the true "us" and the best parts of our relationship. I also had Kristin do my bridals. She suggested a WONDERFUL location which was EXACTLY what I had described to her that I had wanted. My photos captured the true ME and made me anxious for my wedding day! Our wedding day was the greatest day of my life complete with LOTS of emotion. How she did it I will never know, but she captured each and every piece of emotion and each and every meaningful part of our day. With the exception of "before" pictures-she was never seen or noticed, yet she was able to get SO many shots I will treasure for my entire life! Kristin and Casey-you have been such a wonderful part of our entire experience! We will be forever grateful for you and your services to us! If you need a photographer for any occasion-KLP is well worth the investment!

Sent on 12/06/2013

KLP Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KLP Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    Every wedding package comes with a FREE complimentary engagement session!

• Lisa Foster Floral Design
    Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Great photographers! Has a fast turn around time and shares photos with us!!

• The Bridal Suite
    The Bridal Suite Wedding Planners

Kristin Peddicord has an easy going and delightful personality, which makes for happy and relaxed brides, grooms and wedding parties. Combine that will Kristin's photography skills, and you've got the perfect formula for beautiful wedding photos. Give Kristin a holler and see for yourself.

• Monroe Imagery
    Monroe Imagery Wedding Photographers

Kristin is fantastic! I've been fortunate enough to meet & get to know her through Pursuit 31 & she is a blessing as well as a true professional. She cares deeply about her brides & delivering fantastic images that tell the story of their day.