5913, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number

Klose Photography 2
  • FinallyMrs.A

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

WONDERFUL, AMAZING, PRICELESS!
    I hope that is a good place to start, Cyndi and Chris were the photographers for our wedding and not only are they wonderful people they are amazing photographers! I am so in love with every picture, even the ones with the "ugly crying" faces. They were taking photos that I didn't even know were happening! I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Klose Photography 3
    Klose Photography 4

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2015

I really like the way they photographed our wedding. It was really enjoying to work with them. They catched the right moments, and when I now look at the pictures, I can remember how I feel at that moment. This is something you just can't forget. Thank you for all the job! :)

Sent on 04/21/2015

I had Cyndi and her husband Andy as photographers for my wedding. They were aboslutely fabulous and I couldn't have asked for anything better!! We had terrible weather at my wedding, but wanted to take pictures outside anyway. They were more than happy to stand in the rain with my husband and I. They were on time, easy going and blended in well with my guests. I would highly recommend Cyndi!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Klose Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We have had the joy of working with Klose Photography for many years and would highly recommend them for your wedding day photographer. Cindy is easy to work with and we absolutely love the photos she takes of Harmony Hall and our couples.

• Riverdale Manor
    Riverdale Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Cyndi Klose has worked as a photographer at Riverdale Manor for 8 years. She is a consummate professional and has a calmness about her that reflects in the wonderful relationships w/ her clients and truly great photos. I am always in awe of her ability to see another perspective and capture its beauty

• Hammaker's Flower Shop
    Hammaker's Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Cindy has an artistic flare when it comes to photography. I always appreciate seeing how beautiful my arrangements look in her photos. It is always wonderful to work with her.

• 5913 Harrisburg, 17112 See on map