Carrollton, TX 75007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

15 Reviews for KLMcelebrations

Elise · Married on 10/15/2016

WOW! I was hesitant to hire a day-of-coordinator due to the added price but I am SO GLAD I did! Even though we only paid for day-of coordinating, we had 2 meetings prior - one at the venue and one at Starbucks, as well as constant communication via email. She gave me lots of advice, and helped put together my timeline. She also came to our hotel conference room to do the rehearsal the night before. On the actual wedding day, she did typical coordinating duties - but what stood out to me was when she drove my grandparents down to the ceremony site (it was a long walk), cleaned up the ceremony during dinner., and even took some decorations home for us to pick up later. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Shelley · Married on 06/05/2016

Ahhh, where to begin! Kristyn worked with us along the way to create the most beautiful and memorable wedding. I'll first start by saying that we could NOT have done this without her. We hired her on for month of planning and she also had a craft day with us for escort cards, succulent decor, gift bags, etc. She truly cares about her clients and strives to go above and beyond to make the most special day possible. She did our rehearsal so everyone knew their places and also did the most amazing bubble send off the day of the wedding. Words can't express our gratitude. I would recommend to ANYONE.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Ashlie · Married on 05/01/2016

Kristyn and KLMcelebrations came highly recommended by a coworker shortly after I got engaged. I was convinced I could do it all myself. Thankfully, I heeded my coworker's advice and gave Kristyn a call.

Short of marrying the man of my dreams, enlisting Kristyn as our wedding coordinator was probably one of the best decisions I could have made. Extremely professional, always available and full of brilliant ideas she helped not only shape the vision of our small romantic-meets-industrial wedding, but pushed my vision even further than I knew I wanted it to go. She thought of all the little things we didn't, entertained my plethora of questions that came at a whim at all hours and was always there with a smile and encouraging words.

Kristyn is highly organized, full of wonderful ideas, plays it straight (which not all professionals do these days) and is genuinely just a joy to work with. Under Kristyn's watchful eye our wedding day went off without a hitch (that I knew about - which is a testament to her abilities) and both my parents and in-laws were full of nothing but compliments for Kristyn and her work.

If you're looking for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator (and all brides should be), Kristyn is your woman! I can't wait until life's next big shin-dig for her to work her magic again.

Sent on 10/18/2016