KL Entertainment

Raleigh, North Carolina View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

You’ve planned the perfect day and now it’s here. Your ceremony went off without a hitch and now it’s time to celebrate your union with your family and friends. Look no further than KL Entertainment, a full-service DJ and lighting company servicing the Carolinas. We provide the highest quality in DJ and lighting services. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service from the planning to execution phase and exceed our client’s expectations. We are meticulous in every detail from preparation to execution. Your guests will be talking about your reception for years to come. You were selective about the venue, the caterer, your hairstylist, etc. Select a DJ company that will exceed your expectations: KL Entertainment.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Justin
    Justin L. Married on 10/03/2020

Literally the best DJ

Realistically, I could write a ton about all of the positive things I could say about my experience with Kerry. But I will narrow it down to a couple. I have to be honest, I tend to be super critical of wedding DJ's. In my experience, they always seem to play the same oldies/top 10/80's jukebox/etc. stuff that everybody else plays at their weddings. It seems like they all play the same stuff, and there isn't anything special. That was not my experience with Kerry.

I listened to a lot of Kerry's stuff prior to our meeting, and I really appreciated his music selections...he really seemed to know his stuff and was impressed by his setup. During our ceremony and reception, Kerry nailed all of the cues that we had worked out previously to give us exactly what we wanted as a couple regarding song selections for parts of the ceremony. The ceremony did throw a couple of kinks our way, but Kerry was able to adapt really quickly with our coordinator and pivot to ensure that everything stayed the course.

Under normal circumstances, I would give the DJ certain songs we wanted to play as well as some parameters to stay within. I decided to give Kerry some artistic liberties and let him do his thing. He did not disappoint. We had several guests at our wedding tell us how awesome our DJ was, as well as how much they liked what he played.

To sum it all up, Kerry is just a tremendously nice, courteous, and professional person as well as a DJ. I highly recommend him for any wedding, social event, etc. that you may have. He will make your experience extremely memorable!
  • Robin
    Robin Married on 11/16/2019

Great experience

We hired KL Entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception at Vidrio in Raleigh NC. We face-timed initially and met later. We felt very good the equipment he had would more than suffice for our venue. He worked with the venue to ensure he knew everything he needed to know (set up/sound check time). He was very professional. We spoke ~2 weeks before the wedding to nail down some songs and music generes. Kerry did great reading the crowd, keeping the party pumped up, and taking requests (and keeping them appropriate and songs trasitioning well). His lighting was also perfect for making a great dance floor. He was great to work with.
    Chelsea Married on 03/31/2019

Down to earth and so accommodating

Kerry was the DJ at our wedding last month, and he came highly recommended. I could not have asked for a better DJ. He was so accommodating and on point when we asked for specific song choices. He kept up with the pace of the guests on the dance floor and was such a wonderful person to work with. Thank you so much for everything Kerry.

Pricing

KL Entertainment Price Rates

4233 Brintons Cottage Street Raleigh, North Carolina, 27616
9199316999
Location of (KL Entertainment)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding