Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sonic River Productions

Sonic River Productions is a DJ and event service based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. We are committed to delivering the highest caliber of service to our customers. Disc jockey as well as live sound services are available. Whatever your event may be; wedding receptions, high school dances, company parties, formals, semiformals, theme parties, or small concerts, Sonic River Productions can greatly enhance it's appeal!

a1a3fda8a1c2d6d7 1527180844 542cb34e82b18184 1527180839574 8 stacks image 173
a1a3fda8a1c2d6d7 1527180844 542cb34e82b18184 1527180839574 8 stacks image 173
74a571d3aec4df3e 2

12 Reviews for Sonic River Productions

Alex · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing job. Played exactly what we wanted based on the survey and was extremely flexible when we had to flip around some setup due to rain and other complications.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Christina · Married on 09/25/2015

Sonic River Productions did a great job DJing our wedding reception for 200 guests at The Cotton Room in Durham! My husband and I were both thrilled with Sam's professionalism, value, and great music selections that kept people out on the dance floor all night. He was very easy to work with, and we would strongly recommend Sam as a DJ any small or large event!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Haley · Married on 05/16/2015

Sam made my husband and I's wedding such a fun occasion! He got everyone dancing despite it being a hot outdoor reception too!

He met with my husband and I before the wedding to plan the music and maintained excellent correspondence throughout the engagement via email. I felt so confident about his abilities after meeting with him and seeing his professionalism that I did not stress about the music at all once it was in his hands. I even added several things last minute and Sam adjusted accordingly. I cannot say enough good things about Sam and his DJ services. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for any event!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Sonic River Productions Pricing

Sonic River Productions Price Rates

Sonic River Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 565.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 160.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

• Raleigh, 27612 See on map