Kiss The Planner

Palm Beach, Florida View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kiss the Planner is a Destination Wedding and Event Company that provides couples and individuals with all types of planning needs. From venue selection through execution, whether local or abroad, Aviva Samuels and her capable team will assist you in finding the solutions and take the worry away from you. Planning starts with your needs, your style, and your expectations. Clients can expect creativity, accountability, and professionalism for a stellar experience and exceptional event.

Experience
Lead Planner Aviva Samuels was educated at New York City’s Parson School of Design. Having worked within the hospitality industry from a very young age, she brought her skills and experience together as an Event Planner and Designer. For nearly 30 years, Aviva has been providing clients the best events. Her past weddings, insights and tips have been featured in Huffington Post, Brides, Bridal Guide, Glamour, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine and numerous other places.

Kiss the Planner provides sourcing, planning, and designing services for weddings and events. This Destination Wedding and Event Company also provides small group tours to extraordinary spots across the globe to see, touch and taste the destination and it's best venues. Specializing in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean, their planning services include these and more:

• Venue Selection
  • Referrals
  • To-Do lists
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Heather
    Heather G. Married on 06/04/2021

Best wedding planner!!!

Aviva is the reason my wedding day was so stress free and everything went perfectly!! Could not have done it without her help. she just loves what she does and it shows! Hire her to make sure you really get to enjoy your wedding planning process and your big day!!!
    Jackie S. Married on 11/28/2020

Highly Recommend

Would highly recommend Aviva and her team for your day of needs! She is incredibly organized and detailed. My main goal was to not have a single worry on my wedding day and she helped me achieve that. She helped me work through the challenging journey of being a Covid bride. She is incredibly responsive and understood my wedding day vision. Would highly recommend, thank you Aviva!
    N S Married on 02/23/2020

Sublime Perfect Wedding - Thanks to Our Wedding Planner who really does deserve the "Kiss:

I wasn't sure what to expect with the name "Kiss the Planner",
    I had just realized that "it" was not going to happen without some serious help.
    My at that time future husband, lived in the states & me in a far away land, and both, with really crazy work schedules.
    After some surfing I came upon a planner that seemed interesting, it was a Sunday evening and I called, left a message and within an hour, Aviva called me back. Now that's a positive point, I like reactivity.
    We chatted. went over the important points, then I spoke with my fiance, and we set up a conference call. And that was it. Never looked back.
    AND I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT WE CHOOSE AVIVA. I admit, I am not always easy to work with a bit of a perfectionist (and somewhat demanding.....), I had a very specific "Feeling" of what I wanted, yet had no idea how to translate it to a vision....
    We wanted something Elegant, understated, with a chic old world opulence feel, all without breaking the piggy bank or trading in a future home......
    Aviva is like a Fairy Godmother...she managed to capture it and translate it into reality.
    Between an Alpha Male & an Alpha Female, both used to controlling everything, she guided us, when needed and accompanied us through all the stages, while supporting us at every step of the way and then stepping in and taking control when our work schedules kept us far away and unavailable.
    She truly was a God send, especially as most of the time I was not in the states and had to delegate to someone trustworthy.
    Oh and I forgot to mention that we started planning in June for a February wedding...not much time !!! Aviva, delivered FAR ABOVE OUR WILDEST EXPECTATIONS....
    I recently was thinking what other celebration we could hire her for in the future....
    (shhhh don't tell my husband!!)
    Everything REALLY TRULY was PERFECT !!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Maggie Stolzberg Photography Maggie Stolzberg Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved your work at Lindsey + Justin's wedding! What an outstanding job you did. The colors, details and wedding theme really come through beautifully! Looking forward to another great year! Kindly, Maggie Stolzberg Photographer www.maggiestolzberg.com

340 Royal Poinciana Way Palm Beach, Florida, 33480
Location of (Kiss The Planner)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding