Kiss The Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Alex S. Married on 12/11/2021

Month of Planner

Aviva was amazing! We knew from going to our hotel we wanted to hire someone to handle all the things the day of. Aviva and Paige did everything and beyond. We were able to make a time line ahead of time and went through it to keep adjusting to have the most perfect day. She did everything from contacting vendors, being at the hotel when vendors arrived, helped the photographer/videographer with the shot list, attended to myself and husband as well as our parents. It was so smooth , we could not recommend Aviva and her team more!!!! Thank you Aviva for such a stress free day!!!
    Sylvia Married on 12/04/2021

Aviva did an amazing job!

Aviva was always a phone call away during the planning process. She gave such great advice and helped ease my worries while working with vendors, making decor decisions, and setting up the timeline for the day. I was so relaxed the day of my wedding having Aviva, Paige, and Angie making sure everything was how I dreamed it would be. They went above and beyond to make the day perfect!
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 10/23/2021

The Amazing Aviva!

Christina and I were married on October 23rd 2021. Since we were having a smaller wedding we thought we would be able to handle all the planning and and fine details on our own while still both working full time. Boy were we wrong!
    We met with and hired Aviva in July 2021 as a planner month/day of coordinator. With many years of experience and a large network of vendors that she works with, you will get great value. In the month leading up to our wedding we had to find last minute replacements for our florist and groomsmen suit rentals, as the original vendors dropped out unceremoniously. Aviva set me up with a tux shop the same day, and got us a new florist within 36 hours!
    Aviva is extremely patient with her clients and keeps them grounded when the stress levels start to rise. She was a complete pleasure to work with from start to finish- including the day of! She and her assistants made sure the entire day flowed seamlessly. Everyone who attended said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. Thank you so much Aviva for all your help and support! We couldn't have done it without you.

Hershel & Christina Cohen Fried
    Ailyn Married on 07/23/2021

Hire Aviva!

Hiring Aviva and her team was the second best decision I made when it came to our wedding (Best decision was to marry the love of my life).

We had a non-traditional venue of a restaurant/ brewery who had never done a wedding before. From my first conversation with Aviva, we clicked. She got me and my relaxed but formal vision. She helped me think of small details ahead of time that made a huge difference on our day. If you can believe it, three weeks before our wedding date we did not have a florist. Aviva called in her contacts and was able to secure an awesome florist just two weeks before the wedding!

On the day of, I could relax because I knew she had all the moving parts under control. Her team was absolutely amazing with the reception venue. The manager of the venue told me “Whatever you paid for Aviva, it wasn’t enough! We couldn’t have executed the wedding without her”. I cannot say enough amazing things about her!

If you’re thinking about a wedding planner- the answer should always be YES, but specifically, Aviva!
  • Heather
    Heather G. Married on 06/04/2021

Best wedding planner!!!

Aviva is the reason my wedding day was so stress free and everything went perfectly!! Could not have done it without her help. she just loves what she does and it shows! Hire her to make sure you really get to enjoy your wedding planning process and your big day!!!
    Camilo R. Married on 04/09/2021

Great Wedding Planner!

Aviva was a great wedding planner! She went above and beyond to listen to all of our requests as well as help manage the flow of the wedding. I truly believe it would not have gone as smooth as it did if it was not for her and her assistant, Angie! Angie was also great and took some great photos of us during our wedding. Thank you so much for making this an unforgettable experience Aviva and Angie!
    Jackie S. Married on 11/28/2020

Highly Recommend

Would highly recommend Aviva and her team for your day of needs! She is incredibly organized and detailed. My main goal was to not have a single worry on my wedding day and she helped me achieve that. She helped me work through the challenging journey of being a Covid bride. She is incredibly responsive and understood my wedding day vision. Would highly recommend, thank you Aviva!
    N S Married on 02/23/2020

Sublime Perfect Wedding - Thanks to Our Wedding Planner who really does deserve the "Kiss:

I wasn't sure what to expect with the name "Kiss the Planner",
    I had just realized that "it" was not going to happen without some serious help.
    My at that time future husband, lived in the states & me in a far away land, and both, with really crazy work schedules.
    After some surfing I came upon a planner that seemed interesting, it was a Sunday evening and I called, left a message and within an hour, Aviva called me back. Now that's a positive point, I like reactivity.
    We chatted. went over the important points, then I spoke with my fiance, and we set up a conference call. And that was it. Never looked back.
    AND I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT WE CHOOSE AVIVA. I admit, I am not always easy to work with a bit of a perfectionist (and somewhat demanding.....), I had a very specific "Feeling" of what I wanted, yet had no idea how to translate it to a vision....
    We wanted something Elegant, understated, with a chic old world opulence feel, all without breaking the piggy bank or trading in a future home......
    Aviva is like a Fairy Godmother...she managed to capture it and translate it into reality.
    Between an Alpha Male & an Alpha Female, both used to controlling everything, she guided us, when needed and accompanied us through all the stages, while supporting us at every step of the way and then stepping in and taking control when our work schedules kept us far away and unavailable.
    She truly was a God send, especially as most of the time I was not in the states and had to delegate to someone trustworthy.
    Oh and I forgot to mention that we started planning in June for a February wedding...not much time !!! Aviva, delivered FAR ABOVE OUR WILDEST EXPECTATIONS....
    I recently was thinking what other celebration we could hire her for in the future....
    (shhhh don't tell my husband!!)
    Everything REALLY TRULY was PERFECT !!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 01/03/2020

Wonderful!

My husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding and we thought in order to get what we wanted we just needed to plan it ourselves. It was after we sent out invitations to the wedding without a date that we realized we needed help. In my search for event and "day-of" planners I stumbled upon Kiss the Planner and in my first phone call with Aviva she put all my fears to ease and I knew we needed to hire her. I cannot say enough about Aviva and her staff. They were professional, accommodating, and patient. Every detail was attended to and Aviva truly brought our vision to life. Our wedding was spectacular and everything we could have asked for. I didn't have to worry about a single thing that day except for waking up and getting ready. She laid out a timeline, she coordinated with the caterers and DJ we chose, and made everything absolutely perfect. Look no further for your event planning needs!
  • Annie
    Annie L. Married on 01/02/2020

The best wedding planner!

Aviva was the best wedding planner I could have ever imagined working with. She is extremely professional, thoughtful, and detail-oriented. She worked tirelessly to make my wedding a dream come true. She has a very artistic and creative mind that will blow you away. Two nights before my wedding, I realized that I still hadn't come up with a backdrop for our photobooth. She went to the craft store and made the most perfect backdrop with our logo on it, and made it seem like no big deal. We unfortunately had bad weather the day of the wedding and Aviva stayed out in the rain bringing all 200 guests umbrellas to their cars while getting soaked in the process. I still have guests tell me how smoothly every aspect of the wedding was and how "on top of it my wedding planner was." She thinks of every possible thing and has a backup plan for the backup plan. Couldn't recommend her more!
    Merly Married on 12/01/2019

Friendly, very good choices

Very well, knowledgeable, Good listener, she handle it really well.
  • Johnny and Anthony
    Johnny Married on 01/19/2019

Aviva is everything

Aviva is not only kind, sweet, smart, and adorable! She made sure everything on my 10 page, extremely detailed, timeline was accomplished. And not only accomplished, but done elegantly and gorgeous! She goes above and beyond and you can feel the passion she has for planning! I LOVE AVIVA AND WOULD USE HER 100 times over. 💚💚💚
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 01/18/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Aviva made wedding plan so effortless and stress-free. I can't imagine going through the wedding planning process without her. She was so organized and had amazing suggestions for decor, flowers, and food. Our wedding day was so perfectly planned, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding planner.
    Lisa D. Married on 12/22/2018

Birthday party

Aviva was great! Although she is known for weddings I had a 75th birthday party. Her staff was fantastic. Everyone was on time and professional. She followed up with my vendors and kept in touch with me frequently. The party went offf without a hitch. Aviva called. E the next day to follow up. I would highly recommend her for any event you are planning.
    Ashley Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you so much!!

Aviva did wonders! She made me feel at ease throughout the whole wedding process and really brought my vision to life! I didn’t have to worry at all the day of my wedding because I knew everything was in great hands! Thank you Aviva so much! I couldn’t have done this without you!
    Maggie Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding planner

Aviva helped us plan our wedding and was nothing short of amazing. She was incredibly detail oriented, thorough, and understanding. Her years of experience in the field have given her the opportunity to know almost every venue and censor in the area which makes narrowing down all of the choices so much easier! She is the total package when it comes to a wedding planner and we highly recommend her!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience!

Aviva was so incredibly thoughtful, organized and helpful the day of our wedding, I’m not sure we could have gotten through it without her. She anticipated every issue and flawlessly and discreetly fixed it. I can’t recommend her highly enough, thank you so much Aviva for making our day so easy for us to enjoy fully without having to worry about anything!
    Rosie L. Married on 04/21/2018

Our experience with Aviva was excellent and we would highly recommend her!!

Aviva was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her professionalism, organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail made the wedding experience wonderful and “stress-free” from beginning to end. Our family felt confident Aviva and her team had not only the wedding celebration under control, but the weekend celebrations as well. She truly understood my daughter-in-law’s vision and made excellent recommendations for the perfect vendors. I highly recommend Aviva and her team. She made my son and daughter- in - law’s dreams come true with a wedding that was absolutely perfect in every way!!
  • Amy
    Amy L. Married on 03/23/2018

Wedding Planner

I would HIGHLY recommend Aviva! She was my day planner for my wedding and went above and beyond what I expected. She was unbelievably responsive, orchestrated with all my vendors, and made the day run smoothly. If you’re wanting to hire a planner who is reliable, responsive and will make you feel at ease on your big day hire Aviva.
    Katryna Married on 02/10/2018

A Dream Wedding Come True

We presented and trusted Aviva with the challenge of planning our wedding at the Breakers Luxury Palm Beach Resort in Florida while my husband and I were working/living in Atlanta, Georgia. Oh man, did she pull it off!! Despite our crazy work hours/schedule, she was incredibly patient, easily accessible and accommodating. She is such a sweet person, making it very easy for her to work alongside some of the best vendors in the business. It is nearing 1 year since our wedding festivities, and our guests are still raving about that weekend. Everything went off without a hitch - seriously. We couldn't have dreamt a more perfect wedding experience, and we couldn't have done it without Aviva and her team. Many, many thanks!
    Amanda Married on 12/09/2017
    Aviva was great to work with! She responded to texts and emails promptly. She listened closely to what we wanted and really made our vision come to life. We put a lot of trust in Aviva to turn a casual restaurant into a glamorous wedding and she pulled it off beautifully. She went above and beyond to fix any issues that came up and make the process as easy as possible for us. If I had it to do over again, I would absolutely choose to work with her.
    Kristin Married on 11/18/2017
    Aviva knows weddings, brides, and mothers. She is kind, understanding, and knowledgable - she listens, she cares, and she executes. Aviva and her team made it possible so we could all enjoy the wedding day to the fullest. We didn't have to worry about anything because we knew she had it all under control. She even went above and beyond and helped ensure the surprise fireworks my mom had planned for us would not be discovered by having the 14,000 lbs trailer hid so we wouldn't see it before the big show! We are so happy she was a part of our special day.
    Cynthia Married on 06/21/2017
    Amazing I couldn’t recommend this lady enough, she flew to Ireland to do our wedding and took the stress out of everything, we had th most amazing day. I highly recommend anyone considering to go with kiss the planner do. So professional and very quick to respond.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing! Perfect wedding

Aviva was a wonderful wedding planner and helped us have the wedding of our dreams.
    Would highly recommend without any reservations.
    Years later people still comment on our amazing wedding.
  • Beth Married on 05/20/2017
    Aviva was totally awesome! She helped me with my son's bar mitzvah, and everything went perfectly, from start to finish. I was really nervous, but Aviva stayed calm and collected, and made me realize I did not have anything at all to worry about. She listened to my parameters, stay flexible within my budget, and came up with some very creative solutions! I couldn't be happier with the results!