Hi Friend! I'M SO EXCITED YOU FOUND US HERE ON WEDDINGWIRE!
I'm Terese - owner of Kingsheart Farm - the enchanting place that I call home, share with my best friend and love of my life, Steve - and can't wait to share with YOU! It has been my happiest dream and passion to transform this stunning farmstead estate -- replete with historic fieldstone buildings, award-winning formal gardens, white-fenced horse paddocks, stunning pastoral vistas, elegantly appointed get-ready suites, and a magnificently restored 1889 reception barn -- into a place where true love is celebrated and unforgettable memories are made!
We operate from May through October each year and are closed for the winter. Weddings dates are always Saturdays because we choose to host only one wedding per weekend so we can provide our couples the luxury of 3-day venue access (Friday decorating and rehearsal, stress-free Saturday wedding, leisurely Sunday take-down). Our maximum capacity is 150 persons, so Kingsheart weddings are always especially intimate, meaningful and magical.
Please reach out for more information to see if we're a fit - I can't wait to show you this amazing property and deliver the wedding experience you've been dreaming of!
Quick Summary - Key Features and Signature Services:
- Conveniently located at West Bend, WI - just 15 miles north of Milwaukee
- Secluded, enchanting property, yet 5 minutes or less from hotels, freeway, Starbucks!
- 150 guest capacity - specializing in unforgettable intimately-sized weddings
- Saturday wedding dates available from June through October (closed Nov through April)
- 3-day access included to ensure a completely stress-free event!
- A secluded, picturesque farm setting like no other
- On-site ceremony in the heart of the farmstead
- Indoor reception and dance in a spectacular 1889 barn (heated)
- Elegant dining beneath massive chandeliers
- Multiple garden patios with canopies of string lights
- High-end gas firepit with Adirondack chairs just steps away from the barn
- Spacious air-conditioned Groomsmen’s’ Suite with leather furniture
- Luxurious farmhouse Bridal Get-ready Suite with lighted make-up stations
- Saturday wedding dates available from June through October
- World class photo ops – in enchanting formal gardens, rustic fields, fieldstone buildings
- All high-end and immaculate furniture for ceremony and reception included with staff set-up/takedown
- Money saving option to BYOB.
- Unlimited caterer options
- Completely DIY-friendly
- Incomparable hospitality and attention to your happiness!
Top 10 Reasons so many couples choose Kingsheart for their wedding day…
- We do rustic with refinement! Exquisitely restored 1889 barn with 150 guests capacity for elegant indoor dinner seating and a whole lot of "wow factor". Every space on the property has been thoughtfully designed, beautifully appointed, and lovingly maintained for the delight of you, your family and friends!
- Instagram worthy! Wow factor everywhere. Wander the farmstead grounds and find fantastic photo ops at every turn - in a formal gardens with statuary and a towering fountain, in a rustic pasture with an ancient gate in the vine-covered fence line, on stone steps rising through old fashioned gardens, or sharing s'mores around our cozy firepit.
- Chandeliers, string lights & lighted indoor birch trees! Magical lighting is everywhere and included at no extra charge! Dine under stunning chandeliers - Wisconsin's three largest wedding chandies! and surrounded by a grove of twinkling birch trees! Your guests will ooh and ahhh...
- Elegant and luxurious bridal get-ready suite! Bride and bridesmaids enjoy the elegant air-conditioned farmhouse to get ready, including kitchen, living room, and spacious 3-room dressing suite with full marble bath and LED-lighted make-up vanities to comfortably accommodate the largest bridal party!
- Groomsmens' Quarters, Spacious and Private! The guys get pampered at Kingsheart Farm, too! Deluxe get-ready accommodations await them in the stables - 900 square feet of air-conditioned comfort, appointed with whiskey barrel pub tables, high-end leather furniture, private dressing room and secure lockers in fabulous rustic decor.
- Onsite ceremony in the heart of the farmstead. Spacious and intimate in the same moment, the ceremony site is nestled among the farmstead’s historic fieldstone buildings beneath an overarching crown of maples. Guests are seated in pristine white folding chairs along the sun-dappled aisle leading to a rustic arbor where wedding promises are made.
- Complimentary High-end Furniture with Staff Set-up! Only the best for your wedding! Furniture includes elegant fruitwood Chiavari chairs with cushions, pristine white folding chairs for the ceremony, round 8-top dining tables for guests, rectangular head table or sweetheart table, and one-of-a-kind antique dessert center to showcase your wedding cake and up to 200 cupcakes! Plus much more!
- Enchanting formal gardens, patios and grounds. Enjoy our award-winning landscapes featuring a grand Lannon stone staircase, multi-tier patios, and eight manicured gardens - including a formal parterre garden in the European style with topiary and espalier trees. Lots of comfy seating invite guest to linger in the shade and take in the lovely views.
- Extreme personalization! (And money-saving options) Your day, your way! We are here to help make wedding dreams come true, so customize every detail of your day just as you've dreamed it. We love all things DIY, so bring your own special props and decor! Save money on vendors, too - bring your own beer, wine and spirits, and choose virtually any catering vendor your heart desires with no surcharges or hidden fees..
- Guest convenience beyond compare! Guests love it when ceremony, reception and dinner are all in one easy-to-find location with on-site parking. Located just 15 miles north of Milwaukee, Kingsheart Farm is 3 minutes off the freeway, 4 minutes to hotels, 5 minutes to Starbucks! All this, in a secluded, picturesque farm setting like no other.
Please reach out for more information - I can't wait to show you this amazing property and deliver the wedding experience you've been dreaming of!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?Message vendor
1 ReviewWrite a review
5 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
Kingsheart Farm frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Historic Building
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Dance Floor