Kevin DeMassio Photography

Albany, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

It's simple. We want you to enjoy your day while we work diligently to create beautiful imagery that will last you a lifetime. The first step in doing this is making sure you feel comfortable on your wedding day. How? By building a REAL relationship and getting to know you. I want to hear your stories, listen to your ideas and find out what is most important to you. From there, we work extremely hard to have fun so we can laugh together all while preserving authentic, beautiful moments into lasting memories.

For information please visit www.kevindemassio.com or email me directly at info@kevindemassio.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,711

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Talia
    Talia A. Married on 08/21/2022

HIGHLY recommend!!

I was very picky when it came to choosing our wedding photographer. When I went on Kevin's website and saw his work, I knew I had to talk to him. As soon as we got off our call with Kevin, my husband and I knew he was the photographer for us. We didn't meet him in person until the day of our wedding, but it felt like we had! He kept the day running smoothly & on time. He made sure we both felt comfortable in front of the camera, and did a GREAT job working with our family and friends. We got our sneak peak pictures back and they are seriously AMAZING. I couldn't recommend Kevin and his work enough!! I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. His photo booth was a huge hit too!
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos, Amazing to work with

We debated the photographer the longest because of how important the photos were to us since we'd have to look at them the rest of our lives. As soon as we saw Kevin's portfolio and then spoke with him, the choice was clear. Kevin is so kind and funny and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I are both awkward and a bit introverted people who hate photos. But with Kevin, he showed us what to do for the photos, and made it so easy to work with him. We've already seen a few of the photos and blown away by how great they look. I never show people pictures of myself and I was showing everyone I could these. Plus Kevin put up with our crazy friends and joked around with us all day which made it so stress free and such an amazing experience. Worth the price!!!
    Kayla K. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best I鈥檝e seen !

Kevin was absolutely great to work with from our engagement session back in 2019 to our wedding this month ! We knew from our engagement session that hands down Kevin was going to do an amazing job just on how patient and detail oriented he was with our poses and he certainly did not let us down ! Kevin always made sure that we were looking the right way or smiling the right way, which we greatly appreciated since we had no idea ! Trust me that you definitely will not be disappointed with the photos from Kevin! He has some of the most beautiful and unique photos I have ever seen, and I would highly recommend Kevin & his crew to to anyone who is looking for a photographer to document their engagement and wedding !
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Eric & Christopher
    22 photos 路 10/14/2017

The Century House The Century House Banquet Halls

Kevin is just awesome. He is so easy going with our staff and his couples it is a joy to watch and working with him is always easy and let us not forget the stunning images!

Christopher Brian Salon Christopher Brian Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kevin is an incredibly talented photographer. His passion for finding the perfect shot is evident in every picture. He also has a LOT of energy and keeps everyone excited and enjoying themselves.

Music Man Entertainment Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Kevin is an AWESOME Photography and Great Guy!! You will have a BLAST working with him on your Wedding Day and will be thrilled with your Photos!! Book him TODAY!!!

106 Pheasant Walk Albany, NY, 12303
Location of (Kevin DeMassio Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding