Kevin DeMassio Photography Reviews

49 | Schenectady, NY

49 Reviews for Kevin DeMassio Photography

49 Kevin DeMassio Photography Reviews

Paul · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing, can't say enough good things about him and his work

Kevin may be hands down one of the greatest guys I know. From the first meeting with him until the end of the wedding he was great to work with. He treated us like we were life long friends throughout the entire process, made us feel comfortable and worked with us to accomplish everything we wanted. His work speaks for itself, to say we are absolutely thrilled with his work is an understatement. He's a great photographer and an even better guy, I cannot say enough good things about it.

kate · Married on 09/28/2018

I could not be more thankful to both Kevin and his second shooter, Ben for their amazing work at our wedding. Kevin was helpful and knowledgeable from start to finish. Ben and Kevin worked their butts off all day long to make sure they got the best shot. They were even a calming presence through a bridal meltdown or two and I’m so thankful they were able to give me great advice on a few unexpected surprises so that I could relax and be ready for pictures. I would recommend DeMassio Photography to any bride on their upcoming wedding.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Kevin ,with the help of Ben, made our wedding photographs extremely easy and extremely fun. John and I were not in the capital region pretty much up until the wedding and Kevin made it easy to communicate via phone call and facetime to iron out all the details that needed to be done. He was extremely responsive and open to what we wanted and to all of our questions. He followed any schedule suggestions we had for the day and went with the flow when we needed a break or wanted a specific photo. He also had AMAZING ideas for very artistic, flawless and beautiful photos we would never think of in a million years. We haven't seen all of the final photos yet but he put together a teaser and the blog and they are better than I could've ever imagined. Kevin is a truly down-to-earth, fun, easy-going person which made working with him and our wedding day even more enjoyable.

Kevin DeMassio Photography 1

Mackenzie · Married on 09/14/2018

I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding and she made a great choice by having Kevin photograph the day. He was fun and did a great job capturing candid pictures as well as the professional ones. I’ll definitely be keeping him in mind when myself or anyone I know is looking for a photographer.

Jaylynn · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I were referred by our good friends of Kevin DeMassio Photography. Our intial meeting with Kevin was at his home which he welcomed us right in as if we’ve known him for years and instantly felt very comfortable. Kevin is a very outgoing and down to earth guy. He will laugh with you,make jokes with you and maybe even make jokes on you!. After the second time meeting with Kevin (our engagement shoot) he introduced us to his partner Ben and him Kevin work perfectly together. At the shoot Kevin and my husband were joking with each other as if they’ve been friends for years which was great and still very comfortable to be around. During our wedding planning Kevin stayed in contact with us from start to finish. He answered every question we had and even gave his professional input. Finally came wedding day, Kevin and Ben arrived to our house to get shots of my husband getting haircut and the groomsmen getting ready. He gave the guys more time then they needed to ensure nobody felt rushed or nerved up on our big day. Then the two came to the place where I was getting ready and he knew just what to say to calm me down and still get awesome shots of my children,the bridal party and myself. After the wedding Kevin sent us a sneak peak and we were absolutely blown away in awe. Also a few days later (unexpectedly) sent us a short video clip that he put together for us and it was absolutely amazing. We didn’t expect any pictures for at least a week or so! KDP is more than highly recommended if you want more than just a photographer on your wedding day. He will interact and make any party feel the comfort that’s needed on such a beautiful and stressful day! Thanks again Kevin and Ben!!

-The Allen’s

Kevin DeMassio Photography 2
    Kevin DeMassio Photography 3
    Kevin DeMassio Photography 4

Briana · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do I begin?! I honestly don't know if my words will truly justify just how exceptional Kevin is. He is absolutely amazing!! I knew when looking for a photographer, they were going to be a main component in our wedding day - they were going to have the daunting task of controlling and getting quality photos from a wedding party of 21 people, they were going to have to capture the raw emotion my now husband and I were feeling after 5 years of being together, and they were going to have to include our 9 month old son into the mix. Well, just after our first meeting with Kevin, we knew he was who we HAD to have photograph our wedding. We truly left that meeting feeling like we gained a friend. He genuinely develops a relationship with his clients and makes their day truly amazing. One of his stand out moments the day of my wedding was when he had my parents and I take a moment together to just be a family; to soak in the monumental day that was before us. With adrenalin, nerves and overwhelming excitement, he brought such a beautiful and heart felt moment for the three of us, a moment some sadly are unable to have. Kevin is 100% the real deal. He is a true mastermind at his craft! I cannot thank him enough for capturing our day in absolutely amazing and emotion filled photographs. He and his work is invaluable and I'm forever grateful we chose him.

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2018

I am a fellow wedding industry vendor and I've worked on weddings with Kevin for years. This past weekend I had good friends getting married and I was happy to see Kevin was their photographer. I knew from working with him that he is professional and his photos are incredible. I had no idea though how impressed I would be after seeing an entire wedding with him from start to finish. Kevin's attention to detail, his fun loving energy and ability to stay on track with the craziness of the day were unbelievable. What impressed me even more was that days after the wedding he had teasers, a video and than a full blown blog on the wedding. This speaks right to my heart of wanting to see how my brides day was ASAP! If you are searching for photographers, stop looking right now. If you are lucky enough to have Kevin be available for your day, book him. You won't regret having him alongside you for one of the biggest days of your life. :)

Mallory Sulz · Married on 07/06/2018

10/10 Experience

One word to describe Kevin and his second shooter Ben... INCREDIBLE! I met Kevin a few years ago when I was in my friends wedding. I was so impressed with his photographic vision parlayed with his energic fun loving personality. As soon as I got engaged, Kevin was my first call to see if he was available, and thankfully he was! The day of the wedding, he had us feeling relaxed and at ease through the tears and laughter. His attention to detail created the most breathtaking pictures! Kevin and Ben captured once in a lifetime amazing moments from our wedding day that we will cherish forever. I would recommend Kevin in a heart beat!!!

Thank you SO much!!

Alysa · Married on 06/23/2018

Kevin DeMassio is truly amazing! Not only is he just a wonderfully kind and funny person, but his photography is breathtaking and truly captured the wonderful emotions of our wedding day. From the moment we met Kevin, we knew we had to work with him. He is so easy to talk to and to get along with. He is professional and easily reachable with any questions. Both Kevin and his second shooter, Ben, were so fun to work with. They are creative and passionate about capturing amazing photos. We are so blown away by the images we received. We could not have picked a better photographer to work with!

Kevin DeMassio Photography 5

Bridget · Married on 05/19/2018

Kevin is absolutely amazing! He is professional and does beautiful work but even more than that, he is so much fun to work with. He has the perfect balance of being laid back but also is so passionate about his work that his excitement and enthusiasm is contagious. He made me feel so comfortable immediately so while he helped us with the posing, my husband and I look very much like ourselves in the pictures- no fake smiles or awkward posing from us! I cannot recommend Kevin more. When it ended up pouring all day on my wedding day, Kevin was ready with a back up plan and made my rainy day wedding look absolutely beautiful! Don't miss an opportunity to work with Kevin!

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Kevin is awesome! We were recommended to him & could not be happier. Him and his second shooter Ben do an amazing job capturing your day and making everyone feel at ease. Kevin and Ben felt like old friends after shooting our engagement session. They worked endlessly during our engagement and wedding day. We are in love with our photos and have gotten so many complements on them! It is well worth the money. One thing I found different from other photographer is Kevin makes sure the groom is not left out. He takes the time to give the groom their special time as well. Highly recommend Kevin and I am sure we will use him again in the future for other life events!!

Emily · Married on 01/06/2018

Kevin is awesome to work with! He was very comfortable to have present during personal moments. It was like having another friend in the room. It’s easy to see he loves his job and I would highly recommend him for any special event.

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so lucky to have found Kevin to photograph our wedding! I can’t tell you how wonderful it was working with Kevin on the big day. He has all of the qualities that anyone would ever want in a photographer. Friendly, funny, easy to work with and doesn’t make you feel bad when you accidentally keep turning to your “other left”. It was hard to focus with everything going on but and kevin was professional and walked me through every step of the way and I am blown away by the results.

Throughout the months leading up, he was a great communicator and was fast to respond to any questions that I had. He made sure to clarify the schedule and which photos were a must so we didn’t miss any important pictures.

On the day, he worked in tandem with our videographer which was key. I didn’t want anyone to miss a shot so this made me beyond happy and even more organic to capture the shots and candid moments.

Thank you so much Kevin and Ben! We are thrilled with the sneak peek pictures you sent, we can’t wait to see what else you captured!

I would highly recommend Kevin DeMassio Photography for all special occasions!

Kevin DeMassio Photography 6
    Kevin DeMassio Photography 11
    Kevin DeMassio Photography 12
    Kevin DeMassio Photography 13

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

We can't begin to express how happy we were to work with Kevin and Ben this past weekend! The entire process from initial meeting to the last photo of the night was so fun and easy. My husband HATES getting his picture taken and said that he has never felt more comfortable in front of a camera. Kevin puts you right at ease and gives great, clear direction to make sure he gets the best and most beautiful shots. Thank you so much to both Kevin and Ben! You guys are awesome!

Chantel · Married on 07/01/2017

Kevin is AMAZING!!! We really enjoy the time spent with him while he shot our engagement session and our wedding! He's down to earth and fun to work with. We love all the pictures we've recieved so far.
    I was running late (per usual for me) and was getting frustrated and upset and when he called me he assured me everything was gonna be good regardless and it ended up being perfect! His direction was easy to follow and great when he would make himself look like a pretty bride when showing me exactly how I needed to pose. He not only shot my wedding and engagement but also my brothers and hopefully when my little brother every get married, he too will go with Kevin!!! We love you Kevin!

Kristin · Married on 06/11/2017

Kevin and his second shooter Ben were wonderful! They're super easygoing and fun but also very professional and creative, which led to some really beautiful out of the box photos that I didn't see with any of the other photographers we looked at. They did a great job of hanging into the background and letting us focus on the day and our guests, while also getting some seriously amazing shots. Not to mention, we're less than a week out from our wedding and they've already gotten us a ton of photos back! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Teresa · Married on 05/13/2017

What can we say about Kevin? He is the best!! Kevin was the photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. We did a lot of research about wedding photography and after looking at types of photos, reviews, and photographer bios, we were referred to Kevin DeMassio. We knew then, in the middle of our vacation, that we had to talk to him and make sure he was available for our date (which he was!). Since we live far away from our venue, Kevin and Ben were more than accommodating for our engagement photos. Kevin and Ben were amazing to work with during our wedding. We got not only the photos we wanted but beyond that we were given unique photos we would never have thought of as well. We are more than excited to share the rest of our photos with our families (since they have been raving about all of the photos so far!) We could not be more thrilled! Thank you!!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

We cannot even begin to express how much we loved working with Kevin DeMassio! Not only did our pictures come out fantastic, but we felt like we were hanging out with one of our longtime friends and not our wedding photographer. Kevin really took the time to get to know us as a couple during our initial meeting and engagement shots, so by the time the wedding came we felt like we've known him forever. He has such a great eye for photography and came up with some truly unique shots. We are incredibly happy that we chose Kevin to document our wedding and have definitely found our lifelong photographer!

Joa · Married on 06/18/2016

There is no one else around quite like Kevin. Not only is his work breathtaking, but his upbeat and positive energy and personality is the reason he has found and continues to find success. When time is limited and stress levels are rising, you can always count on Kevin to be calm and make you laugh. My husband can't say enough about his work!

Leah · Married on 05/28/2016

Kevin DeMassio is a true talent! You can not go wrong booking this thoughtful, kind, friendly, organized, and fun photographer. From the very first time my husband and I spoke with him, we knew we wanted him as our photographer for our wedding. Kevin's positive attitude and fun loving spirit made us so comfortable! He traveled to shoot our engagement photos, and he was fantastic. It was a great way for us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. He is quick to find the perfect shot, and execute. Its quite amazing! I'm so happy both Kevin and Ben were there for our big day. Our bridal party loved these guys! Kevin and Ben are the real deal!

Meghan · Married on 05/06/2016

My husband and I were recently married, and we cannot say enough nice things about Kevin DeMassio! From the start of our correspondence, he was prompt with responses and seemed genuinely excited to work with us. During our first meeting, Kevin reiterated how important it is for the client and photographer to mesh because of the amount of time they spend together. This wasn't really something we had considered- we were just looking at the quality of pictures which is what gravitated us to Kevin in the first place. Lucky for us, Kevin has a great photography style and is super easy to get along with. The day of the wedding, you could tell how immersed he was with the atmosphere- finding different camera angles, shots and reflections at every turn. Kevin also kept our group of cronies (bridal party) entertained and in check- which is difficult when you're friends with very fun yet sarcastic people. He truly helped Dan and I to feel how special our day was, and is supposed to be! Right before Kevin departed for the evening, I thanked him for making me feel like a bride. You could tell that he knows how important a wedding day is, and takes a good amount of pictures while also allowing you to enjoy yourself- which we did! And you should too when it's your turn!!! :)

Kyra · Married on 01/30/2016

I had seen some of Kevin's work from pictures from a friend's wedding so when I got engaged, I didn't even look anywhere else. I knew I had to have Kevin as our photographer. Kevin and his assistant Ben are very personable, professional, and fun guys. I was planning my wedding from out of town and Kevin made the whole process very easy. Our venue was at the Hilton Garden Inn, which is in the middle of a shopping plaza so I was a little worried we wouldn't be able to find any good spots for pictures, but Kevin has an eye for this stuff and found locations and angles and lighting that I never would have thought of. The photographs turned out AMAZING and we were very happy with the services provided.

Staci · Married on 01/16/2016

Kevin and Ben were so great to work with! I was nervous finding a photographer because my husband tends to be shy behind the camera and I wanted to choose someone that he would be comfortable with. My husband, Ben, and Kevin have known each other for awhile and the second we walked into his office for me to meet Kevin for the first time I knew he was it! Kevin was very personable and asked all the right questions to find out just what kind of shots were important to us as a couple. The day of he came through without a question! He made sure the day ran smoothly, was there with me first thing in the morning and didn't leave our side til late at night. And the pictures..... Simply amazing. It's so hard to believe, looking back at the pictures, that that is us!! We have had so many compliments about how incredible each and every shot was. Thank you Kevin and Ben, you are both so talented and so so much fun to work with! I highly recommend!!!

Matt & Angela · Married on 12/05/2015

To other couples, you can stop your search for a photographer right now. My wife and I used Kevin DeMassio for our engagement photos and our wedding and if we could have a rating higher than 5 stars we would have given it to him. He and his assistant Ben were extremely professional, yet easy going. They know how to make you feel at ease when taking your pictures. Kevin was always available when we needed to discuss anything, and the turnaround time on the photos was much quicker than expected.

Oh, and the photos were stunning. I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE.

Johnny · Married on 09/20/2015

I wish I could have given Kevin 10 stars on this website because he really is out of this world and brilliant at what he does.

First of all, he was incredibly helpful in explaining and guiding us through his services and what the day of would be like, both with him and as far as weddings. He was forthcoming, but never too pushy with his great advice. And it all paid off on that day...

Kevin was warm and welcoming upon our arrival at Crooked Lake. He read my husband and I so well that it felt like we are all old friends. Kevin and his assistant were immediately in step with our feelings and the atmosphere of the day. He kept everyone in our wedding party relaxed and having FUN through the candid and posed shots.

If you're still wondering whether you should hire Kevin or not, look no further than his website where Kevin's passion and incredible gift for photography is on full display. Each photo from our wedding (and others on his website) is breathtaking and captures the large amount of love and joy we felt on our special day.