Kevin DeMassio Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Talia
    Talia A. Married on 08/21/2022

HIGHLY recommend!!

I was very picky when it came to choosing our wedding photographer. When I went on Kevin's website and saw his work, I knew I had to talk to him. As soon as we got off our call with Kevin, my husband and I knew he was the photographer for us. We didn't meet him in person until the day of our wedding, but it felt like we had! He kept the day running smoothly & on time. He made sure we both felt comfortable in front of the camera, and did a GREAT job working with our family and friends. We got our sneak peak pictures back and they are seriously AMAZING. I couldn't recommend Kevin and his work enough!! I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures. His photo booth was a huge hit too!
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos, Amazing to work with

We debated the photographer the longest because of how important the photos were to us since we'd have to look at them the rest of our lives. As soon as we saw Kevin's portfolio and then spoke with him, the choice was clear. Kevin is so kind and funny and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I are both awkward and a bit introverted people who hate photos. But with Kevin, he showed us what to do for the photos, and made it so easy to work with him. We've already seen a few of the photos and blown away by how great they look. I never show people pictures of myself and I was showing everyone I could these. Plus Kevin put up with our crazy friends and joked around with us all day which made it so stress free and such an amazing experience. Worth the price!!!
    Kayla K. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best I’ve seen !

Kevin was absolutely great to work with from our engagement session back in 2019 to our wedding this month ! We knew from our engagement session that hands down Kevin was going to do an amazing job just on how patient and detail oriented he was with our poses and he certainly did not let us down ! Kevin always made sure that we were looking the right way or smiling the right way, which we greatly appreciated since we had no idea ! Trust me that you definitely will not be disappointed with the photos from Kevin! He has some of the most beautiful and unique photos I have ever seen, and I would highly recommend Kevin & his crew to to anyone who is looking for a photographer to document their engagement and wedding !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carissa M. Married on 09/24/2021

Beyond our expectations!!

Kevin was amazing! He handles himself with such professionalism. Not only did he make my husband and I feel comfortable through every shot his positive vibe made the day feel fun and effortless! We were blown away with our pictures! I would definitely recommend Kevin not only for the day of but for engagement pictures as well.
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 09/11/2021

Exceeded our Expectations

If you're looking for the person to capture your special day look no more. Kevin and his team are hands down the best around. His photo's speak for themselves. Throughout our experience, Kevin was always listening, providing insight and feedback, and supported our ideas. He's creative and can bring spaces to life in a way that you may not have thought could be possible. Looking back on our day I could not picture any one else capturing our most special moments.
    Vicki P. Married on 08/28/2021

Exceptional Photographer, Even Better Person

Kevin's photographs speak for themselves. He is an amazing photographer. Equally as important, he is an exceptionally kind and decent human being. We could tell he had a great energy right off the bat, as he is is one of those people that you instantly feel comfortable with. We had many ups and downs in our wedding planning process due to COVID and other complications, but Kevin was always patient and receptive with us. If you're looking for a photographer that can both blow your socks off with the quality of his images and help you minimize stress and anxiety, Kevin should be your #1 choice.
  • Abbey
    Abbey D. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Kevin is hands-down the best photographer around. He captured our wedding on 8/7/21 at the Century House and we are already in love with the pictures he has shared. When we first were looking for a venue, our wedding planner showed us a photo Kevin captured of the location - and we knew instantly that we wanted Kevin to be our photographer. That held true when we first chatted with him - he was so helpful and you can tell that he truly cares about his couples. Kevin first captured our engagement shoot and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We had the BEST time at our engagement shoot and at our wedding. He is so full of energy and made sure us and our bridal party were having fun and feeling relaxed while capturing some of the best moments of the day. He was also very responsive to all of our questions leading up to the wedding. He had such cool ideas and everyone loves our photos we've received so far! We would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a wedding photographer - he is incredible!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kevin did an outstanding job on my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures! He is sooo nice and friendly and is always there if you need to ask him any questions! He is absolutely the best at what he does! My pictures look absolutely amazing! I could not be any happier with them! I would definately recommend him to everyone! You will absolutely love him! Thank you so much Kevin for everything!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey B. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kevin offers an excellent, professional, and stress free experience!

When we were looking for a photographer we knew we wanted unique, high quality photos from a reliable photographer we knew we could count on. When we came across Kevin, reviewed his work and met with him, it was clear that he was exactly what we were looking for and more! He is extremely personable, kind, talented, professional and fun to work with! Photography was not something we had to worry about on our wedding day. Our photos came out incredible and we could not be happier!
    Layla S. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photographer, Not A Moment Missed!

My husband and I met Kevin, through a friend's wedding I was in. I immediately noticed how on point he was with schedule and keeping the wedding party on task / on schedule on the wedding day (we all know it can be like herding cats when you have a large group!). After that wedding, we both knew we wanted Kevin to be the photographer for our wedding. That was back in 2019.

Due to COVID, our wedding planning process extended out by a year and we had to cancel our original planned wedding in it's entirety in 2020, and restart the process all over again. Our location changed, not only dates, but the location was in an entire new country. Kevin, didn't miss a beat, and maintained all of the details we had shared with him for our wedding vision throughout the entire process. Kevin really took the time to get to know us, what stressed us out/worried us, and what was important to us. His point of view in his photography is unique, he not only captures ALL the best moments, both candid and posed, but also takes the reign when it comes to organizing when to do what and how to keep your day of schedule running smooth and unrushed. You won't find a better photographer that can keep up with all the up's and down's of wedding planning and day-of changes.
    Tyler G. Married on 05/15/2021

Lauren Captured What Love Meant to Us

We had the pleasure to work with Lauren Caldwell and she was perfect.

Originally Emily and I had a different videographer, but because of Covid, she was no longer available for our wedding. She reached out to Lauren and recommended her because Lauren was the person that got our original videographer into the videographer business. Lauren thankfully agreed to video our wedding and oh my god was she amazing.

She was able to capture so much of our wedding, even at parts that you wouldn't even know she was there. I mean that as an extremely positive thing. She was able to capture our day while Emily, myself, and our guests got to have the time of our lives.

For anyone looking for a videographer, you should 100% work with Lauren. She truly captured what love meant for Emily and I. We will be able to relive our day forever and we owe that all to Lauren.

We will be forever grateful to Lauren for not only stepping up last minute to work our wedding, but also for her amazing work.

Tyler Gates
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 01/02/2021

Absolutely perfect!

As soon as we got engaged I knew I wanted Kevin to shoot our wedding, he always does such incredible work and our photos are no exception!
    Kevin has such an amazing way to make you feel comfortable with a camera, very important to us. He is talented, fun and so professional! Loved getting the sneak peek photos so quickly after the wedding.
    COVID has made wedding planing pretty chaotic but Kevin was so open to changing plans and working with us to make our wedding so great.
    Greg W. Married on 11/13/2020

Hire Kevin

The review is a little bit late. We got married in the middle of the pandemic in November. Kevin is fantastic in every way. His work speaks for itself, and what you see online is how yours will look. But, besides what you can see online and in portfolios... Kevin is so personable and makes you feel comfortable. On the day of my wedding I was beyond stressed, but just his presence calmed me down with his personality. We had so many compliments on our photos from people saying they were the best they've ever seen. Kevin is the photographer you want. I could go on and on about how terrific he is. #Kevinismyphotographer. Kevin thank you for everything.
    Glenn B. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most Amazing Photographer Ever!

Photography was one of the biggest decisions that we made. We wanted a specific type of look for our photographs so that we could proudly display them and cherish the photos for a lifetime. Living in Charlotte, NC we tend to find a lot of Photographer’s using a “light and airy” vibe. We preferred a mixture of both with creative elements. My husband had discovered Kevin from a Men’s Vows article displaying his work with a precious same-sex couple. It was important for me to find someone who had experience with same-sex couples to ensure their comfort ability level behind the camera and with posing, etc. We reached out to Kevin inquiring about his willingness to travel to our Southern Elegance Wedding in The Carolinas. Once he stated that he would be willing we then scheduled a call via Skype which last over an hour of pure joy and genuine conversation on a Sunday. We knew that Kevin was the photographer for us. His photos are very dreamy and his personality is equally amazing. We flew up to NY and drove to Massachusetts for our engagement session with Kevin which helped to validate our choice in selecting Kevin. As we reached about 60 days from our wedding date during COVID-19, we had to make some changes to move our wedding to a new state due to state regulations. Kevin was up for the challenge and didn’t hesitate to ensure we would have our amazing pictures as promised! During the wedding day, our entire family and wedding party loved Kevin. They enjoyed his presence and his personality. He brought a second shooter who was equally as talented. He had some surprises up his sleeve for us which made our day even better. We just received a preview of all of our edited photos and we are blown away!! They’re even better than our very high expectations. Thank you Kevin DeMassio Photography for capturing our day for a lifetime of happiness and reminiscing as well as generations to come. We can’t wait to connect with you again in the near future! Do yourself a favor and book Kevin. I’ve been a very picky groomzilla and He created everything and anything I’ve ever dreamed of!
    Taylor Married on 09/04/2020

Kevin is the MVP!

Kevin stepped up when our original photographer cancelled two weeks from our wedding day. Kevin was so flexible, accommodating, and went above and beyond to communicate with us in such a short time period. Not only did he ease our fears in our Initial conversations with him, but he was SO fun to spend our day with. He was laid back, considered all of the necessary COVID-19 safety protocols, and was adamant about making photography an enjoyable experience. We feel so lucky to have had Kevin there to capture our day!
    Ciara F. Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful soul and pictures

I knew when we got engaged that I wanted to have Kevin as our photographer for our special day!

A few years before we got engaged my now sister-in-law showed me amazing photos from a wedding she went to. I remember saying he is amazing and I need him for my future wedding!

We reached out to Kevin once we were engaged and he took the time to talk to us about our vision for the wedding! He was so kind and listened to all of the details.

On the wedding day, I was very nervous before the ceremony and he knew how to make me feel comfortable and calm while capturing amazing pictures! He made our entire group laugh and my guests at the wedding commented on how kind, fun and amazing he was.

Our experience with Kevin as our wedding photographer was beyond amazing and we can not thank him enough! If you want to have a fun time and get bomb pictures, you know who to ask!:)
  • Dave
    Dave A. Married on 09/14/2019

Kevin is the best!!!

Kevin was a great photographer who made us feel at ease both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Kevin arranged multiple phone calls to discuss exactly what we wanted and was critical to planning out our day. Prior to the wedding Kevin was always available to answer phone calls and emails and quickly responded. On the day of the wedding, Kevin was familiar with the locations we wanted to shoot at and made each shoot look unique.

Even without engagement photos, Kevin understood our personalities and the shots came out great! We really loved so many of them and it captured the true essence of how we felt that day.

We highly recommend him and would come to him again for any future photographic opportunities! Thanks again Kevin!
    Mary D. Married on 09/13/2019

Best Decision We Made

Kevin is hands down the best choice you could make for a wedding photographer. He is so easy to work with, he makes everyone feel totally comfortable in front of the camera and he is absolutely amazing at what he does. He is super easy-going and it was so fun to work with him. We were laughing so much of the time that the pictures he captured were genuine smiles. He got along so well with everyone that his witty banter with my mother was a nice distraction from the wedding day nerves.

Kevin thinks outside of the box to get the most unique and stunning photos. He had some amazing ideas that he executed perfectly for pictures that turned out to be some of our favorites. He sent us a sneak peek of our first photo within a day, a blog with more pictures within a week and our full gallery to view within a month. You can’t find that anywhere else! We can’t think of a negative thing to say about our experience with him – we would recommend him with no hesitation at all. Thank you, Kevin!!!
  • Danielle W.
    Danielle Married on 09/01/2019

Book him now!!!

Kevin is an absolute joy to work with. He’s hilarious, professional, and so so talented. He makes anyone comfortable in front of a camera and really pushes you (nicely) to go the extra mile. Every single picture he takes is so breathtaking. When you book Kevin, you know that you’re going to have so much fun with photography on your wedding day. I can not recommend Kevin enough!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth V. Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Photographer and Wedding!

Where do I even begin, from the moment I met Kevin I knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. He is hands down the sweetest, most sincere, and caring individual we have ever met. During the entirety of this day he kept us on track, kept us laughing, and put up with any and all antics from the bridal party LOL. Seriously though, his passion for photography shines through his personality and his eye for perfect lighting. Kevin has such a passion for creating the perfect shot and capturing the love you and your partner have for each other. My husband and I had so much fun during our bride & groom shots, Kevin and his second shooter John kept the mood light and always made sure we were comfortable and happy. I could not recommend someone more, and I wish I could do it all over again just to spend more time with these two amazing photographers!
    Emily Y. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Choosing Kevin was the best decision we could have made in choosing someone to capture our wedding! How he was available for date with only 4 months notice, I’ll never know, but I am forever grateful!! From the very first email and phone calls I knew right away he was the one for us! And on the big day he handled the rain like a boss! He fit right in with our crazy clan and made everything so evertless and easy! I can’t recommend him enough! Thank you for capturing all the moments on our wedding day so beautifully!
    -Em
    Lauren Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Five Stars! Absolutely incredible!

I first met Kevin at my cousin's wedding. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, and Kevin was her photographer. We had a blast taking all of the photos that day, and what I loved even more was the way he cared for my cousin and her new husband throughout the entire day. I knew when it was my turn, I would want to reach out to him.

After we got engaged, we began our process of searching for all of our vendors. We set up our appointment to meet with Kevin at his home. From the moment we arrived, Kevin made us feel welcomed and so comfortable. One thing that sticks in my memory of that day was Kevin asking us to interview him. He wanted us to get to know him, not as the photographer but as a person. We got to hear Kevin's journey to becoming a photographer. We did not once feel intimidated by the process, which some vendors do. He then took the time to get to know us as well. By the end of our time with Kevin, we felt like we had been friends forever. He never made us feel like he was trying to sell his business. We had such a great experience in our first meeting that we knew he was the perfect match for us.

Our engagement session was an absolute blast. I remember driving home and my now husband saying that was actually fun. Kevin kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. We saw first hand how dedicated he is to finding the perfect spots and lighting for photos. We were simply blown away when we saw our images from that day. We couldn't wait for our big day.

When our wedding day finally arrived, I had a broken foot and was in a walking boot. I was stressed and worried how I would possibly be able to have the perfect day that every bride envisions for their wedding day. Kevin told me not to worry and gave me a big hug that morning when he arrived at our venue. I felt relieved to see him so relaxed about it. The rest of the day I honestly forgot about the discomfort I had in my foot because we were having so much fun. Kevin made sure to check in with me and make sure I took time if I needed to rest. He was so caring throughout the entire day, that I forgot how little time I had really known him. It again felt like we had been friends all along. He showed us first hand that this is not just a job for him, it's his passion. We had a day of hurtles for him between my broken foot and rain showers, but he never showed any sense of stress or concern. He remained calm and relaxed the entire time.

We just had our meeting with Kevin at his house again to put our album together. I had imagined it being something overwhelming. How would we ever pick photos to include from such a large number of breathtaking photos?! Kevin was at his front door as we parked outside his house, and came right out to greet us. He took time to catch up with us on life since the big day, including my broken foot. He had a draft of our album put together and it was incredible! We made very few changes to it because it was that amazing.

Choosing Kevin as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We cannot begin to express how grateful we are for him and the beautiful memories we have of our day because of his amazing talent he displays in all of his photographs. You can't go wrong choosing Kevin as your photographer. He makes it very evident that getting to know his couples is his priority. He makes it easy and fun. We will never regret our decision choosing him!

Kevin, thank you for all you do! You are simply amazing! You left not only us, but our family and friends speechless over your work. We will forever be thankful for you being a part of our lives, especially on our big day. We hope to continue our friendship as you truly are not just our photographer.

Sincerely,
    Lauren and Josh Jones
    Jennifer Married on 07/21/2019

Best photographer EVER!

Hiring Kevin was one of the first decisions we made after getting engaged. After being a bridesmaid in a friends wedding that Kevin was the photographer at and hearing great reviews from other people that had worked with him I KNEW he was the perfect fit for Adam and I. We met "formally" at his home and we just chatted about basically everything. Kevin makes you feel so comfortable and doesn't try to "sell" his business to you. He takes the time to express how his main priorities are to get to know his couples and make sure they are happy.

A few months later we did our E-shoot which I would highly recommend doing. It was great to get comfortable with Kevin in our faces (haha) and helping us to pose. We had changed the date a few times due to weather (gotta love the summer in upstate NY) but I'm so glad we did. Kevin wanted to make sure that Adam and I felt comfortable while taking the pictures and didn't want the pictures to feel "forced". This really stood out to me. As I'm sure he had a packed calendar, he made the call to benefit US.

So by the time the big day came around, we knew how he worked which made the day go by so much smoother. At this point, Kevin and I are like old friends. He is so easy going and his main focus is making sure his couples are happy and comfortable and doing EVERYTHING possible to make sure you are getting your money's worth. Being at a venue that he had never been to-Kevin was out of his comfort zone. Our venue/coordinator were not the easiest to work with...however he did not let that stop him from getting the perfect shots we was striving for. He made a point to say multiple times that he wanted to make every minute worth our while and take advantage of every opportunity possible. He made our wedding day go so smooth, even with some last minute time changes (on our venues behalf) but he went with the flow and everything turned out perfectly. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him. His second shooter Garrett was also AWESOME. At one point Kevin had him laying on a bush to keep it out of a shot. He was also so friendly and easy going!

Kevin is the best, his creative eye, his craft.. EVERYTHING. Thank you Kevin for capturing our wedding day- we were so incredibly happy to have you as our photographer.
    Carlianne Married on 06/29/2019

The absolute best

Kevin was INCREDIBLE. From first meeting with him to the last dance of the wedding we were blown away by how well he and his assistant blended with the guests and enhanced our experience. At no point did we feel like we were just going through the motions with the pictures. They were so much fun and uniquely captured- he even got into the middle of a moat in order to get an incredible shot!! He was so much fun!! We even opted to do the open air photo booth which was a hit all night with the guests. It was a great alternative to favors that they could have their own print outs. What a fantastic vendor.
    Julia M. Married on 01/18/2019

Best time ever with Kevin Demassio Photography

Working with Kevin was one of the best decisions we made for our big day and we knew it from the start. We were looking for a talented photographer, who was professional to work with and who we knew would get along with a boisterous family and wedding party. Kevin made the decision to choose him easy right from the first meeting. Throughout our entire process, he was easily accessible, had a ton of wedding resources and tips, was timely and followed through, was always creative and thinking of fun ideas, was easy to talk to and even easier to work with. When it was finally the big day, Kevin was a reassuring presence to have working with us. He kept us on track, made us comfortable, and we had so much fun the entire time. We recommend Kevin and his team to every couple out there!!! You wont be disappointed.
illustration stars