Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,250
  • Deals 1

About Kenzi Rowen Photography

Congratulations!!! If you're here, you're most likely engaged or on your way there.

I know wedding planning can be stressful, so let's just stop and take a deep breath. You're about to start a new chapter in your life! And I would love to be there to capture the beginning of this new chapter.

It's really true when people say, "a pictures worth a thousand words". The thing I love most about photography is it transports you to another time. You want to be able to look back at these pictures when you're 80 years old, with all of your kids and grandkids and all be able to feel like you're reliving all of those feelings you had on your big day. Those are the kinds of moments I love to capture. I want to be able to see your personality through the photos. I don't want you to just look at the camera and put on a fake smile! No. Be yourselves! Bring up an inside joke, dance with no music, talk a little dirty... Show your unique love. Thats what I aim to capture.

If that sounds like what you're looking for, I hope you'll reach out! I would love to speak with you!
Follow Kenzi Rowen Photography on
1y0a7195 51 1993977 160334262755506
1y0a7195 51 1993977 160334262755506

Kenzi Rowen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kenzi Rowen Photography 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Carlsbad, CA, 92008 See on map
    7203473092 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kenzi Rowen Photography)