Honey Photographs

Escondido, CA View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

My name is Alyss, rhyming with felice, and I'm here to drink all the coffee and take your photograph. I collect colored tights, encourage jumping on the bed, and prefer reading over sleeping.

I have a love of uncommon words that honor the common things in life. Balter: to dance clumsily with much enjoyment. Pareidolia: the instinct to seek familiar images in clouds or constellations. Hoppipolia: the act of jumping in puddles. Cafune: running your fingers through the hair of one you love. Strikhedonia: the pleasure of being able to say, "to hell with it." Psithsurism: the sound of wind in the trees.

And my favorite; Videnda: things that should be observed because they mark the character of a person or place.

If I photograph you, I will encourage you to play, even in your pretty photo shoot clothes. I will ask the real questions and listen for your story in the answers. I will search for that thing in you that creates that spark in your eye. I want to capture who you really are... when you are just yourself relaxing in your sweats, flaunting your videnda.

Contact: alyssmckell@honeyphotographs.com

Instagram: @honeyphotographs

Facebook: Honey Photographs by Alyss

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs

• Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 03/14/2020

Seriously, just hire Honey already.

I can't remember now how we found Honey, but I am so so so glad that we did. Immediately after we contacted Alyss, she scheduled a meet-and-greet with us, and we had what felt like a catch-up chat over Zoom (we were planning our wedding from out of town) even though it was the first time we'd ever seen each other. I started following Alyss on Instagram, and by the time we met for real on the day of the wedding, it felt like we were old friends. Alyss is a genuine, open, friendly, goofy, delightful human; an incredible photographer; and a super professional vendor. I am AWKWARD in front of the camera, but she helped me feel comfortable. I do not usually love pictures of me, but I swoon over our wedding pictures daily. (No joke. They play on our Google Home, and I fall in love every time I see one.) Alyss and the Honey team will make you feel good, make you look good, and radiate love and joy on your wedding day. You can't put a price on that. (But if you could, it would be more than they charge, which is insanely fair and reasonable for what you're getting.) We joke that Alyss is now our lifetime photographer. I hope she is okay with showing up to every birthday party, new pet adoption, etc. for the next few decades...
  • Brianna
    Brianna B. Married on 03/10/2020

Absolutely Incredible

I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Alyss and her team.
    I mean REALLY incredible team who enhance everything about your wedding!! We worked with Alyss and Cate who kept us laughing and feeling comfortable throughout the entire process; engagement photos and the whole wedding day. It was so much fun to work with them and the photos are stunning. Our friends and family all commented on how much they enjoyed them - especially the bridesmaids who felt like they made the getting ready even more fun. My sister already told me she wants to work with them when it's her turn! Thank you Alyss and Cate for the gorgeous photos, all of the laughs and making us feel so comfortable (not to mention we miss working with you guys!). You will for sure be our go-to for any future photo shoot needs!!!
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful Photos

Alyss and Blair made a wonderful duo to photograph this wedding. Alyss was able to FaceTime to meet with this long distant couple and connect with expectations.. She and Blair totally captured personalities and emotions in photos. Getting “Sneak Peeks” was exciting, then to see that they are so amazing it is hard to stop looking at them. Also their presence during getting ready, ceremony and reception felt as though they were part of the wedding and in no way intrusive while capturing those special moments. Thank you for being so wonderful at what you do. ❤️

Real Weddings

• Darwin & Lindsay
    32 photos · 02/27/2016

Flowers By Hilary Flowers By Hilary Wedding Florists

Honey Photographs is amazing! I have worked with Alyss on events along with hired her myself for family photos! She is always prompt, professional and best of all takes GORGEOUS photographs. I am always happy with the work she has provided for me and always excited to collaborate with her on weddings. You will not be disappointed when you choose Honey Photographs by Alyss to capture your big day!

Escondido, 92027
Location of (Honey Photographs)
San Diego, CA, 92154 See on map